The Accident

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu
Sj Dorm:
Ryeowook no longer knew what was playing on tv or what it said about the accident. His world had completely turned upside down as he had heard the news. After crying for a bit, he calms himself enough to call s. Since Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Kyuhyun had been in the accident, he couldn't call them. Kangin wasn't in the country because he had to do some filming in Japan. Hangeng, Heechul, and Kibum were in China filming for a drama. That only left Donghae, Siwon, Sungmin, and Yesung. Ryeowook had no idea where they were. He first tries calling Donghae but the phone keeps going to message, leaving Ryeowook more worried. He couldn't call the managers either because they were also involved in accident. Moreover, he did not drive yet so he could not check up on the members. He tries calling Sungmin, Siwon,  and Yesung but receives no reply. He again tries calling Donghae for the nth time and finally the call connects. Donghae speaks from the other end with a broken voice, "R-Ryeowook-ah.." he sniffles making Ryrowook break down as well. He angrily wipes at his tears that wouldn't stop. "H-hyung..." He chokes and tries hard to converse with his fellow band mate. "H-Hyung..w-where are y-you?" Donghae lets out a small cry before he speaks again, wiping his tears as he looks at the crying memebers next to him and glances at the closed doors in front of him, "I.. I a-am at t-the.. H-hos..hospital" Both the boys were having a hard time to talk as their voices failed them and both cried thinking about their fellow members. "H-hyung.. I.. I want t-to see t-them too.." Ryeowook covers his face with one hand as he tries to hold back more sobs.. "H-how is e-ev..everyone?" he askks weakly. Donghae looks once more at the closed doors in front of him before his eyes shift to the emergency room to his right and he sobs loudly. "R-ryeowook-ah..K-Kyuhyun-ah..." he couldn't speak more and cried continuously as he held his phone tightly against his ear. When Ryeowook hears the maknae's name, his heart skips a beat as more tears wet his cheeks. Onew who was sitting next to Donghae pulled him into a hug and patted his back and whispered soothing words to him, although he was crying himself. He took Donghae's phone and handed it to Minho because he knew the members couldn't talk right now. The latter took the phone, wiped his tears, and cleared his throat before speaking softly, "Ne, Hyung?" As Ryeowook hears his voice, a new set of tears roll down his cheeks. "M-Minho..." He barely manages to say his name before breaking down again. Minho shuts his eyes tightly and tries to stay calm. He takes a deep breath and speaks, "Hyung... Pray for everyone. They will all be okay, just wait and see. I suppose you'd like to come too.." He doesn't wait for an answer from the other end as he already knew that everyone would want to be here. He continues speaking softly, "I'll get someone to pick you up, okay? Don't worry hyung... Everything will be okay". Ryeowook nods quickly as if he could be seen and ends the call. He leans back in the couch and looks up at the ceiling, his tears never seeming to stop. He gets up and walks to the bathroom to wash his face and dress up. He looks at himself in the mirror and realizes how red and puffy his eyes were. He splashes his face with water and goes back to his bedroom. He hadn't meant to, but when he looks at Kyuhyun's things in his room, he starts crying again while whispering his name ever so softly and gently. He walks to his bed and kneels beside it. He pats the spot where kyuhyun had slept the previous night, "K-kyuhyun-ah..." He bends his head on the bed and sobs, "K-kyu.. M-mian... Mianhae... M-mianhae..." he keeps crying with his head bent as he whispers apologies. 
 
After waiting for at least half an hour at the front door, he sees a car pull up to their dorm. Ryeowook's eyes widen and he coves his mouth, tears streaming down his face again. When the black van comes to a stop, Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin, and Kibum rush out of the car and run to their maknae. Ryeowook also runs to them and meets their open arms and sobs like a little baby, "H-Hyungs..." Kangin and Heechul cry with Ryeowook as they tighten their embrace around their eternal maknae. Hangeng and Kibum try to stay calm and say soothing words to each other as they all hug. After a few minutes, hangeng breaks the hug and points to the car, "we better get going". With that, all members get in the car. On the way to the hospital, Ryeowook stays in Heechul's arms and continues to sob. When the car finally stops at the hospital, the members look at each other and nod. They get out of the car and walk inside the hospital. Because of Ryeowook's loud sobs, the members in the hospital look up and run to them. Everyone hugs each other, forming a circle in the middle of the hospital. Loud abd broken cries of "Hyung..." "Kyuhyun.." could be heard from the group. The dongsaengs from SHINee also hug the Super Junior members, trying to calm each other. When everyone was finally seated, they all talked about the accident and asked for details on each member. Donghae who had arrived first told everyone as much as he could with his broken voice. The doctors from Eunhyuk and Shindong's room had come out an hour after treating them and assured that they will be perfectly fine in a few days. The doctors had let each member visit them for five minutes. Leeteuk's operation took hours and the doctors gave positive remarks about his condition too. However, even after four hours now, no one had stepped out of the emergency room where their precious maknae was. All the members had now their eyes locked on the door, waiting to hear about their maknae. Ryeowook sat closest to the door and his whole body was turned right towards the room. When the door suddenly opens, everyone jumps from their seats and approaches the doctor who was shaking his head slowly. Ryeowook didn't hear what the doctor had to say because his world went black as he fell unconsciusly to the ground. 
 
A/n: Any thoughts on what will happen next?? What news does the doctor have about Kyu? 
Thank you for all your comments and subscriptions^^