First Fight

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu
KyuWookHae's Room: 
The maknaes lay sleeping comfortably until Ryeowook started to feel hot. He shifts a little but realizes there's not enough space to move. He knows he had a wide enough bed and it never felt this congested but what could it be now.. And what smells so good? He slowly opens his eyes to find his face buried in someone's neck.. Neck?! Ryeowook quickly looks up to find the maknae sleeping peacefully with his arms around him. Ryeowook blushes and looks away quickly. He remembers how and why Kyuhyun had come to sleep with him. He looks down at their still connected hands and smiles a bit. He removes his hand from around Kyuhyun's waist and pokes the maknae in the cheek. "Sleepy head.. Wake up". Kyuhyun mumbles something in his sleep and snuggles closer to Ryeowook, tightening his arms around him. Kyuhyun smiles when soft hair touch his neck. Ryeowook hopes their hyungs hadn't seen them like this or else they'd think something was going on between them. Ryeowook reluctantly removes his hand from kyuhyun's grip which causes the latter to wake up from loss of warmth in his hand. Kyuhyun looks down at Ryeowook and realizes how tight he was embracing the eternal maknae. He quickly removes his arms from around Ryeowook and smiles shyly.. "Sorry..I was asleep.. Oh Good Morning Wook-ah" Ryeowook yawns and stretches on the bed, "Morning Kyu". He sits up and looks around the room to see that Donghae wasn't there. He sighs knowing that Donghae must have seen them cuddling on the bed. He blushes at the thought and gets up before Kyuhyun could see him. 'Why were they cuddling' thought the both maknaes but didn't say anything. Ryeowook goes into the bathroom to shower and Kyuhyun lazily gets up as well. He makes the bed and walks to the closet to pick an outfit for the day because Leeteuk had told him he will be guesting in Sukira today with an another  member. Leeteuk hadn't told him who it was but he hoped it was Ryeowook. As kyuhyun  pickes a simple black t-shirt and blue jeans, Ryeowook walks out of the bathroom fully dressed and drying his hair with a towel. After him, Kyuhyun walks in the bathroom and quickly takes a shower. He wraps a towel around his waist and walks out to see Ryeowook changing clothes again. He only had a shirt on and was in the middle of putting on his jeans when Kyuhyun had walked in. "Ya!! I'm changing! You could have knocked!" He quickly pulls up his jeans and throws a pillow at Kyuhyun who catches it without any trouble. kyuhyun makes a face at Ryeowook and walks to the bed to pick his clothes. "Wookie, we're both guys.. You don't need to worry". He had started to remove his towel but Ryeowook gulps and quickly covers his face with his hands and starts walking towards the door. "Seriously, change in the bathroom!" Kyuhyun looks back at him and snorts, "What's your problem anyway? Haven't you all seen each other ?" This stops Ryeowook in his track and he turns back to look at the maknae who was looking at him confusedly. Ryeowook regrets looking back because Kyuhyun was really standing there with only a towel around his waist and to be honest, it was hanging a little too low. His milky white skin looked so clean and smooth and even though Kyuhyun did'nt work a lot, his body was nicely built.  Ryeowook quickly shakes his head and walks out, closing the door behind him. Kyuhyun frowns not knowing why his roommate was acting weird. He quickly puts on clothes and leaves the room. 
 
In the living room: 
Donghae was the only one at home watching tv. Ryeowook greets him and goes in the kitchen to make breakfast for them. Kyuhyun walks in and looks at Donghae, "where's everyone else?" The latter replies without removing his eyes from the screen, "practice, schedules, date, I don't know". Kyuhyun sighs and was about to sit on the couch when Ryeowook calls from the kitchen, "Breakfast is ready". Donghae pauses the movie and instantly runs to kitchen followed by Kyuhyun, "Yes! Finally! I was starving! You two couldn't stop cuddling this morning and I didn't wanna disturb you love birds". Kyuhyun chokes on the water he was drinking and looks at Ryeowook, both blushing. "W-we didn't do that on purpose" says Ryeowook as he takes a seat away from Kyuhyun. Donghae smirks and shakes his head. "You can't hide it from me! I even have pictures to prove it!" He reaches down for his pocket and takes out his cell phone, "want me to show you?"  He looks at them both with a smirk on his face. Both maknaes blush hard and Ryeowook tries to snatch Donghae's phone from him. "Hyung! That's not nice! Delete them please!" cries Ryeowook as he desperately reaches for the other's phone who kept laughing. Kyuhyun looks at them and smiles a bit. "Hyung show me the pics.. I want to see". Ryeowook turns his head sharply at the maknae and glares at him. Kyuhyun only shrugs and takes the cellphone from Donghae, browsing through the pictures. His heart was beating rather fast as he looks at the pictures og them sleeping together. "We look so close.." says Kyuhyun and laughs a bit. Ryeowook frowns and gets up from the table, leaving the kitchen and goes to his room, shutting the door loudly. Donghae and Kyuhyun look after him and exchange glances. "what happened to him?" asks kyuhyun as he starts his breakfast. Donghae shrugs and eats as well, "I don't know.. He doesn't like skinship" 
 
After breakfast Kyuhyun walks to his room and knocks on the door before entering. He looks at Ryeowook who was laying on the bed reading something. Kyuhyun walks closer and stands near the edge. "Sorry about this morning". Ryeowook doesn't move or look at the maknae. Kyuhyun sighs and sits on the bed, earning a sharp look from the owner of the bed. Kyuhyun ignores it and moves a little closer. "Are you going to Sukira tonight too?" Ryeowook was planning on ignoring the maknae but his question had caught his attention. 'What does he mean if I'm going too? Is he going?!' thinks Ryeowook before he closes his book. "No. Why?" Kyuhyun frowns and looks down before looking back up at the other. "Leeteuk hyung told me that I'll be guesting in Sukira today with an another member. I was hoping it was you". Ryeowook didn't listen to the maknaes words carefully before his anger got the best of him. "You're going to be on Sukira tonight?! Why?! You're not even popular yet! Why do you need to go!! And why am I not going?!" Kyuhyun didn't know what was happening or why his roommate was so mad now. Ryeowook throws the book at Kyuhyun and it hits his chest before landing on the gound. Kyuhyun couldn't take it anymore. First he was insulted and now he was being hit. He pushes Ryeowook and gets up from the bed. "What the hell is your problem?! One moment you're so sweet and the next you're a little devil! I cannot understand you at all!" Now Ryeowook was on his feet too, glaring at the other. "You're my problem!! Do you understand now?! You're taking my place in this group and I hate it! Just because you're more manlier then I am and you're taller, you treat me like nothing!" "Hell you're just jealous of me! You don't want me to get more popular than you, that's why you're acting this way! Well too bad! I'm going to Sukira tonight and you're not! on that for a bit!" Kyuhyun smirks before leaving the room and closing the door with a loud bang. He then leaves to meet Leeteuk to go to Sukira. Ryeowook was shaking with anger and he yells in frustration before hitting the wall angrily. Donghae runs to the room and stops when he sees the furious maknae. "W-wookie? What's wrong?" He slowly walks near the maknae and holds his shoulders. Ryeowook clenches his jaw and stares behind Donghae where a moment ago Kyuhyun was standing. "Why don't you ask that guy who thinks he's so perfect!" Ryeowook shrugs Donghae's hands away and walks out of the room too. 
 
In the dorm: 
Ryeowook was alone for the day as everyone was either eating out, hanging with their friends, and filming sukira. He was still angry and had decided to stay home alone. He looks at the clock now and realizes thst Sukira broadcast is over now and the members must be heading home. He goes in the kitchen and fills a plate of kimchi fried rice he had cooked earlier. He grabs a can of soda and walks to the living room again. He sets the food down on table and takes a sip of the soda. He turns the tv on and starts going through the channels, looking for something interesting to watch. He suddenly hears "super junior" and stops on the channel. He sips his soda again and chokes after watching what was on the tv.  His hands were shaking as he sets the soda down, his wide eyes glued to the tv while he was coughing. There were a lot of people and ambulances. People were being lifted and put in ambulance.  
"The popular group Super Junior has been in a car accident. Six people have been hurt badly. The 19 year old Cho Kyuhyun has suffered great injuries to his pelvis and chest and seems to be in critical condition. They had just finished a radio broadcast and were on their way home to their dorm...".
Ryeowook felt like his heart had dropped and he couldn't breathe anymore. He felt the room spinning around him. He hadn't realized he had tears in his eyes. "K-Kyuhyun-ah" he whispers before covering his mouth, realizing the situation. His tears roll down his cheeks non-stop as he watches an unconscious kyuhyun being lifted and transfered into an ambulance. 
 
 
A/n: I REALLY WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED. I honestly didn't believe the story will catch much attention, but your guys comments made me really happy~~ Thank you!!<3