The Visit

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu

In he hospital

The doctor slowly shook his head and looked at the members. What he didn't expect was to see the young man in front of him fall unconsciously to the ground. The band members rushed to their maknae to keep him from hitting the ground while they worriedly looked at the doctor. "W-what happened to K-kyuhyun?" Yesung hurriedly asked. Donghae balanced Ryeowook in his arms and looked at the doctor asking him slowly "H-how is he?" Heechul kept rubbing the maknae's cheeks and calling out his name. The doctor quickly took Ryeowook to another room followed by all the members and splashed some water on his face while he explained to the members about Kyuhyun. "He is still unconscious although he was able to come about a few times. We cannot really say right now if he will be okay because he was badly wounded in the crash. We need to wait for him to get his senses back because he is still in coma and we cannot operate on him". He stops talking when Ryeowook shifts a little on the bed. Yesung takes the maknae's hand in his and rubs softly. "R-ryeowook-ah...?", he calls out softly to his dongsaeng and waits for him to reply. Donghae pats Ryeowook's cheeks softly now and smiles down at him as the maknae slowly tries to open his eyes. The doctor nods and looks at the members, "We are doing everything we can to save him. Please pray for his safety" he leaves the room after receiving nods from them. Ryeowook now sits up with the help of others and looks around. "K-Kyu.. I-is he okay? H-hyung.. P-please tell me h-he is o-okay.." Donghae hugs him tightly while tears roll down both their cheeks. Kangin pats their backs and speaks gently, "He is okay.. Don't worry Wookie". Ryeowook pulls back from the hug and looks at Kangin, "C-can I see h-him?" The members look at each other before Siwon speaks up, "Not yet.. But we will see him soon. Rest now, okay?" Ryeowook shakes his head and tries to stand up, "N-no.. I-I.. I want to see h-him". Heechul holds the maknae strongly and makes him sit on the bed while he softly talks to him, "Wook-ah.. Kyu-Kyuhyun is in coma-" he stops talking as he notices the members shaking their heads and glaring at him. He mouths "what" at them and continues to talk to the maknae in his arms. When Ryeowook realizes what his hyung had told him, he quickly looks up in horror and covers his mouth with his hand, trying to hold back his sobs. "W-what.." He shakes his head furiously and starts hitting the bed he was sitting on. "No! N-no.. H-hyung.. K-kyu can't d-die... H-he can't.." His voice gets muffled as he sinks deeper into Heechul's arms and cries. Everyone now tries to calm down the maknae and eventually get him to sleep. Sungmin looks around the room and takes in the tired faces of his band mates. "Hyungs.. You should all go back to dorm and rest. You had a long flight and must be tired. Yesung, Donghae, Siwon, and I will stay here for the night and look after. You should all rest and we can switch turns in the morning, okay?" Kangin reluctantly nods and looks at the sleeping maknae, "Should we take Wookie with us too?" Donghae quickly shakes his head, "No.. I don't think that's a good idea.. If he woke up at the dorm, he'll definitely want to come here. It's better if he stays here". No one argues to that as the four members now get up and leave to the dorm. The remaining three look at each other and were about to ask if anyone wanted to sleep when Ryeowook woke up. At the same time, the door to the room opened and a nurse rushed in, smiling happily. "Mr Cho just woke up!" As soon as she had finished talking, the members rushed to the door. "C-can we see him? Yesung asks as they wait in front of the emergency room. The nurse nods her head and raises two fingers in the air, "Only two people for five minutes only. We have put him to sleep right now". The members look at each other and silently decide which two should go in. "Go ahead, Donghae and Wookie" says Siwon as he holds their shoulders, smiling a bit. Donghae walks in the room with Ryeowook, holding his hand tightly. They approach the bed quietly and look down at the maknae who had his eyes closed. Ryeowook tightens his grip and both cry silently as they look at their maknae. Donghae pats the eternal maknae's head softly before taking a seat near the bed. "K-kyuhyun-ah.. We are happy that you're still with us.." he lets go of Ryeowook's hand and wipes his tears with one hand as he grabs Kyuhyun's hand now. He caresses the hand and bends to place a soft kiss on the back. "P-please come back to u-us soon..." He keeps holding the hand in his and gently rubs his thumb on the back. Ryeowook walks to the other side of the bed and sits down on the bed, gently taking Kyuhyun's hand in his. "K-kyuhyun-ah..." his voice chokes and he quickly clears his throat and speaks again. "S-sorry K-kyu.. P-please be okay.." Ryeowook suddenly looks down at their hands because he felt kyuhyun's fingers move a bit. "Kyu..." He whispers and looks up at the maknae and touches his face when the door to the room suddenly opens, indicating the end of their meeting time. The doctors now empty the room and close the doors again. Donghae and Ryeowook walk to the members waiting outside and smile softly. "H-he will be okay" whispers Ryeowook as he hugs the members. They spend the night waiting outside the room. The morning comes and members switch their shifts. 
 
In about a week, Shindong leaves the hospital, followed by Enhyuk in a month and in two months, the leader returns to the dorm. All twelve members now eagerly wait for their maknae to join them. Kyuhyun's operation had went well and now he was recovering in the hospital. The members never missed a day and visited him everyday, except for Ryeowook. He felt too embarrassed to face the maknae after he had a fight with him. Ryeowook had texted the maknae once and asked him about his condition. However, kyuhyun didn't reply to him and he figured that he was still mad at him. Ryeowook didn't know what else to do so he decided to ask the members about his condition everyday. He must admit, except for Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung, and Donghae, nobody told him anything and instead told him to visit himself. He stopped asking the rest now and stuck to the four who didn't get mad at him. They knew that Ryeowook had a fight and felt embarrassed about facing the maknae. They still tried to get him to visit though. One day Donghae asked him to go shopping with him. Ryeowook honestly was confused why he had picked him because he went with Eunhyuk every time. Donghae just insisted that he wanted to spend time with his dongsaeng and dragged him along. However, when Ryeowook got in car, he was surprised to find Sungim, Yesung, and Eunhyuk already in the car. He looks around the car and back at Donghae. Before he could open his mouth to ask anything, yesung quickly covers the maknae's mouth with his hand while he brings his other hand to the back of his head to hold him tight. Sungmin grabs both of his hands so he couldn't fight. Donghae smiles at Ryeowook a bit before he covers his eyes with a cloth, whispering softly, "sorry Ryeowook-ah..". Sungmin continues to hold both of his hands and Yesung keeps Ryeowook's mouth covered. After receiving an okay sign from the members, Eunhyuk puts the car in gear and drives away from the dorm while Ryeowook was left struggling in the back.. 
 
 

A/n: Hey dear readers.. Thank you for all the feedback.. I really appreciates all the upvotes, comments, and subscritions!
I really want to apologize to those readers who thought the story would be different.. I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet your expectations. If you want me to include something, please let me know. I received a request for writing about wookie's past, particularly the difficulties he faced in the beginning. I will also try and write about Kyuhyun's past.. Sorry and again Thank you for everything!