Clandestine Affection

Batch 1 | December 2014 (Part 1 )

Author: Ohkimzhang

Cast : 

  • EXO - Chanyeol
  • EXO - Chen
  • APINK - Bomi

Genre : Friendship


 

Current Time

 

Park Chanyeol, a high school student who is cheerful, has lots of friends, and like to be called as Chanyeol is currently walking to the park near his house. Wearing his favorite black hoodie, skinny ripped jeans, and his favorite blue classic vans sneaker. The weather is nice since it’s currently 4 p.m., and the wind blows breezily. In the park he lays down under the tree, putting his beats earphone on, he closes his eyes and listen to his favorite songs, slowly he drifted to his dreamland.

 

(#NowPlaying No Promise by Shayne Ward)

 

Flashback

 

Inside the class, Chanyeol wears his headset secretly while hearing songs on his iPod, to be exact he actually fall asleep while listening to those songs. Unconscious Chanyeol does not realize a girl who slowly approaches him. She wave her hands in front of Chanyeol’s face. Realizing Chanyeol is sleeping, she put off his headphones out of his ears and shakes his body slowly while calling his name. It does work, Chanyeol is slowly waking up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He sees the girl who wakes him up. She is Bomi, Chanyeol’s best friend and also his childhood friend. Seeing Bomi makes Chanyeol happy somehow, he looks to his surrounding and realized the class is empty, he look at Bomi questioningly.

“It’s already rest time” Bomi said while giggling, “You sleep so peacefully, your friends don’t want to wake you up since you look really tired”.

Chanyeol just nods his head while listening to Bomi, still feeling a little bit sleepy after his long nap (or short, Chanyeol doesn’t know but it feels like a long nap). He stretch his back and stand up, “Well then, thanks for waking me up” his voice is deep. Bomi nods and start walking out of the class, “Let’s eat Chanyeol, I make bento for you”. Hearing this Chanyeol get excited and follows Bomi like an obedient puppy following his favorite master, they walk to their favorite place in this school, rooftop.

 

“What did you cook?” Chanyeol asked with a tone that can’t hide his curiosity. Bomi just walk along ignoring Chanyeol’s question, until they arrived on their favorite spot, Bomi take out her launch box and Chanyeol’s. She gives one of the launch box to Chanyeol, “That one is bento, I told you I make bento for you” she says while rolling her eyes, “It’s rilakkuma bento by the way” she added.

 

Hearing this Chanyeol become happier, he loves rilakkuma so much and it’s not a secret anymore since everyone literally knows about it. Chanyeol looks up to see Bomi and smile happily. Bomi who noticed Chanyeol’s stare looks back to Chanyeol while asking why he stares at her.

“Nothing, it’s just I just realize you didn’t tied your hair up” Chanyeol start to blush secretly, “And you looks so pretty” Chanyeol added while mumbling.

 

Hearing this, red color start appearing on Bomi’s cheek “Psh, you just realized I’m pretty?” Bomi said while laughing, “Just eat Chanyeol”.

 

Chanyeol grins stupidly, “But really, you are pretty, and always be” he said inside his head. He keeps glancing at Bomi, fortunately she doesn’t notice again. They spend their rest time by having lunch together like usual.

 

(Hey Baby, when we are together

Doing things that we love

Every time you’re near I feel like I’m in heaven

Feeling high

I don’t want to let go, girl

I just need you to know, girl. )

 

 

*BOOM*

 

 

Sound from many fireworks in the sky can be heard. The colorful sparks from those fireworks add the spice on tonight summer festival. Chanyeol is currently attending this festival with his friends (well who want to miss this festival anyway). No, he doesn’t wear yukata, he wear his denim short, plain t-shirt and his favorite sneaker instead. Joking around with his friend while eats his takoyaki plus it is quite hot, make Chanyeol crave for a cold drink.

He tried to find a near stand that sell drink, his eyes stop at a familiar silhouette that make him says goodbye to his friend in a rush, making up some excuses like his mother wants him to arrived at home early. After they separated, Chanyeol tried to find that figure again, realizing the figure start disappearing into the crowd, he start to run and forgetting his craved of water, hoping he can catch that familiar figure.

Thank God he has a long leg that can make him reach that figure in a short time, he pats that figure’s shoulder “Woy”. That figure jumped a bit, effect from the shock and turn around to face Chanyeol, “What? Wait, Chanyeol? You are in here too?! Why you didn’t tell me”.

Bomi, those figure is Bomi who is currently wearing her red maroon yukata and a cute flip-flop. Her hair is tied into a ponytail and a sakura pin hair makes her appearance look stunning.

Chanyeol swallows his saliva when seeing Bomi. Beautifu- no, she’s too beautiful. I think I could pass out right now.

 

(I don’t wanna run away.

Baby, you’re the one I need tonight.

No promise.)

 

Bomi stares at Chanyeol with annoyed expression.

Chanyeol laughs when seeing that “Hahaha sorry I didn’t tell you, you go here by yourself or..?” He trailed his words purposefully, waiting for her to answer it.

“I actually went here with my friends! But they are gone now” Bomi pouts “I wanna see the fireworks though”.

“Come with me!” Chanyeol blurted, immediately he curse himself. Worried Bomi will think how weird he is. Ugh damn, what if she knows I like her?!.

Bomi become so excited while hearing Chanyeol’s offer, she immediately hold his hands and said “Really?! You will?! Woah!! Thanks Chanyeol, c’mon let’s go!!”.

Chanyeol surprised because firstly Bomi hold his hand and secondly her hand is so small yet so soft. He takes a deep breath, braved himself, and holds her hand back.

 

(Baby, now I need to hold you tight)

 

They run to search for the best place to see the fireworks, when they arrived the fireworks are starting to decorate the black sky with their colored lights such as green, yellow, white, purple and even blue added with stars that spread like a dust in the sky and a soft light from the moonlight, it is a remarkable moment indeed. Chanyeol is awe-struck seeing those fireworks until he forgot to let go Bomi’s hand, he glance at Bomi. Suddenly he feels like there is no air surround him when seeing Bomi’s face under those beautiful lights. ‘Even those fireworks are not stunning as you are” He thinks, “I love you so much, I wish you know”.

Bomi glanced at Chanyeol back, for a moment their eyes meet until Bomi decide to smile at Chanyeol and go back watching those fireworks. Chanyeol’s heart is beating so fast, “I might die right now” he mumbles. With a racing hard he tightened their hands together while watching the fireworks.

 

(I just wanna die in your arms here tonight)

 


(Hey Baby, when we are together

Doing things that we love

Every time you’re near I feel like I’m in heaven

Feeling high

I don’t want to let go, girl

I just need you to know, girl)

 

(I don’t wanna run away

Baby, you’re the one I need tonight

No Promise

Baby, now I need to hold you tight

I just wanna die in your arms.)

 

“Hey Chanyeol, Chanyeol?”  Slowly Chanyeol open his eyes, it turns out he fall asleep on the park. Tried to sit and realizing its Bomi who wakes him up, he start tiding up.

“Hey Bom” He said with his signature smile appearing on his face.

Bomi smiles and said “Hey Yeol” while taking a sit besides him.

 

(I don’t wanna run away

I don’t wanna be alone

No promises.)

 

For a moment they talk to each other, joking around, and laughing together. They do skinship too, sometimes Chanyeol ruffling her hair and Bomi pinch his cheek, and they are so close together. “Like a perfect lover”, Chanyeol said on his head. He imagine him and Bomi together like this forever.

 

(I don’t wanna run away

I don’t wanna be alone

No promises)

 

His imagination about him and Bomi become a couple disappear when he hears a familiar voice, cheerful tone with full of happiness calling Bomi’s name. Chanyeol’s face becomes stoic, afraid. Seeing Bomi expression when hearing that familiar voice make Chanyeol wants to puke. That voice owner is Chen, Bomi’s boyfriend.

 

(I don’t wanna run away)

 

“Chen chen!!” Bomi runs to Chen and hug him, happiness is written all over her face, happiness from seeing her boyfriend. Her current lover.

“I was looking for you, you didn’t check your phone hm?” Chen smiled sweetly to Bomi and pokes her nose, “Remember our date?”.

“Ah!! Right!! Sorry baby” Bomi said and she gives a peck on Chen’s cheek.

Seeing this really makes Chanyeol heart becomes ashes, “, it hurts”.

“Oh, I have to go now. Bye Chanyeol!” Bomi hugs Chen’s hand and walk with him towards her house.

“O-oh yeah.. B-bye..” Chanyeol said with a broken tone.

 

(I don’t wanna be alone.

No promises.)

 

Park Chanyeol, still a high school student but for now, he is just a guy who got an unrequited love.

 

(Baby now I need to hold you tight

Now and forever, my love

No promises)