Chapter 1 - First day at school

Our story

Baekhyun POV

 

School starts tomorrow. I'm gonna miss the holidays. But I have nothing to do about that. I gotta get ready for school tomorrow. 

 

The nexy day:

My brother drove me to school, he usually doesn't do that but since it's the first day of school this year he wanted to be a good brother. I didn't care though. I arrived to the gate of the big building and walked in. Within a second I recognized Kyungsoo. He was sitting on a bench. I walked toward him and gave him a "hey".

"Oh, hey Baek! How are you today? are you excited?"

"Not really, actually"

"Yeah me too"

"Why do you look so happy then?"

"I do?"

"Yup"

He didn't say another word, so we just sat there. Suddenly I felt two hands covering my eyes.

"Guess who!" 

"Luhan?"

"How did you know?!"

"Well, you do that every year."

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah..."

"Okay anyway hyung-"

"Stop."

"What's wrong?"

"You just called me hyung. Why?"

"Why not?"

"Well we are at the same age, you idiot."

"I know."

"...."

"......."

"So.... why did you call me hyung?"

" I don't know."

"Ugh forget it. what did you want to say? and can you please get your hands out of my sight?!"

"Oh I'm sorry hyung! sure!"

Right after that he sat between me and Kyungsoo.

"So!!!!!"

"So..?" Kyungsoo said.

"I'll visit China next week!" he said with a huge smile on his face, I smiled too.

"This is great!" Kyungsoo said. "Yeah!" I added.

"I know right?!"

"Hey guys." We heard a voice.

"Oh hey Tao! oh and Xiumin! how are you?" Luhan asked them.

"We are doing good." Xiumin said and sat on the bench next to us, Tao joined him. 

"What about you guys?" Tao asked.

"We are fine, by the way, I'm flying to China next week! Aren't you happy for me?" Luhan shouted, he was too happy but there was nothing bad about it.

"Sure we are! for how long will you be there?" Xiumin asked.

"2 weeks."

"That's cool."

Tao looked a bit sad. I knew why, He was a chinese too, I'm pretty sure he wanted to fly to China too. He misses his friends and family for sure. I didn't say anything though, he will be okay. The bell suddenly rang and we started walking toward our classes. Where is Suho, I wondered. Maybe he is late. 

 

Chanyeol POV

I waited for the teacher like every student. She was late so I got bored and threw paper balls on the nerds. I chuckled as the balls hit them. The door suddenly opened, and I chould see our teacher, Mrs. Lee.

"Good morning class, I hope you had fun during your holidays. But now it's time to study! Yay!"

I wanted to punch her. Seriously. All of our teachers didn't change at all. Maybe they got older anf uglier. Yeah, I think so. I chuckled at my own thoughts. "Do you mind telling your lovely class what is so funny, mr. Park?"

"Yeah, your ugliness." the whole class laughed. "So this is how you start your year, huh?" she said.

"Probably." I answered even though I knew I shouldn't have to.

"Park Chanyeol, get out of my class."

"Bye." I said and got out. That was funny, I already like this year.

"Hi Chanyeol" I heard Kris.

"Ayo waddup Kris?"

He gave me his -face. I hated that.

"So how many es did you these holidays?" I asked.

"You don't even know. Anyway shouldn't you be in class?"

"Yeah."

"What have you done?"

"Never mind. let's go somewhere."

Baekhyun POV

It was break, I walked toward my friends. We went to our usual meeting area, and guess who we found there. 

Park Chanyeol and Wu Kris.

The people I hate the most.

Especially Chanyeol.

"Go away." I said.

"Baekhyun I don't think it's a good idea let's just leave..." Luhan said, he was shaking.

No. I disagreed.

"It's our area. Go away." I said again.

"And who said so?" Chanyeol asked me with a rude tone.

"I said so."

"Awww that's cute. Nope."

I hated him. I really did.

"Park Chanyeol.."

" off Baekhyun."

I was so angry, but I stoped myself from doing any wrong step. I just sighed and left, my friends followed me.

"I guess we will go to the cafeteria." I said.

"Yeah that's a great idea!" Luhan shouted and ran toward the cafeteria. He LOVED this place. We chose a table for 5 and sat. "Oh oh I'm hungry, I'm going to buy myself some food, wait for me guys!" he said and ran.

Luhan POV

It's my turn now, good! I was about to order but then someone pushed me. It was Sehun. "Oh I'm sorry didn't see you there little friend. I guess you have to wait." he said. I nodded and waited til it was time for my turn, again. I don't like this Sehun guy...

I took my tray carefully and walked toward my friend, but before I took even one step, Sehun pushed me again and I fell on my knees. My tray fell too and I guess I can say goodbye to my food. "Why did you do this?!" I shouted at Sehun. He just smirked and walked away.

 

Let's just day my first day at school wasn't good.


 

Hello! I hope you liked it. ^_^ so I have some questions:

1. Your bias in EXO? (I don't have, I love all of the EXO members >< it's really hard to choose but for now I like Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun the most)

2. You favorite pairing in EXO?(Mine are BaekYeol and KaiSoo *-*)

3. Do you want some im my fanfic? (I'm not that good at writing s but I will try if you want)

Thanks for reading!! ♥ 

ask me any questions on ask.fm ----> http://ask.fm/yukipukimonster