Christmas Shopping

Baby

A/N: Merry Christmas, my spoiled dongsaengs!


Seunghyun loved Jiyong. This was undeniable fact. Ever since they first met, Jiyong was able to quiet those terrible voices in Seunghyun's head telling him he was ugly and not good enough. With just one look, one touch, one smile, Jiyong settled Seunghyun's mind, and everything was calm.

 

 

 

Marrying Jiyong was definitely the best thing he had ever done. Being married to his best friend, knowing they would be together forever, during the beautiful days and the ugly days, made his life so much better than he ever thought it could be. There was no way their lives could get any better.

 

 

 

And then their daughter was born. Little Joo-hyun was beautiful and perfect, and Seunghyun though his husband was the most beautiful and kind person in the world to give him such a gift. Seunghyun loved Jiyong more than he ever thought possible.

 

 

 

But now he was re-thinking that notion. They were doing last minute Christmas shopping, and had been at Coex Mall for the past four hours. They argued about which shampoo and body lotion versus body oil. Now they were buying clothes and Jiyong was matching dresses to shoes and maybe hats and hair bows and Seunghyun's left eye was twitching.

 

“Jiyong, Joo-hyun is barely six months old. She has just learned to hold up her own head and roll over. I don't think she's going to care about matching shoes and dresses.”

 

Jiyong gave him a scandalized look. “I have a reputation to protect.”

 

Seunghyun gave Jiyong a look. “Jiyong, it's Christmas Eve. Every moment spent in the hell that is this shopping mall is a moment away from our daughter.”

 

 

That made Jiyong pause. He scooped all the clothes, shoes, and accessories into his arms. “We'll have plenty of time to create outfits.”

 

Seunghyun just rolled his eyes and followed his husband to the register.