Unchangeable ( END )

I Can't Change My Love Towards You

Jungin have to give her answer to V. V look so innocent with his side bangs and pale complexion. Plus, he wear neat and clean outfit, just to show that he is prepared for every possible situation between him and Jungin. While there's Jungin, with her favourite classic white sweater and lace mini skirt. Her untie long ash brown hair and natural makeup makes her look calm.

 

Jungin : I'm going to give my answer..

V : Jungin-ahh, what's wrong with your face expression? Hahaha you make me worried.. /awkward/

 

Deep inside her heart, she didn't know how to handle V's confession eventhough she had rejected 10 confessions so far. It's because this time, it involves her twin brother.

 

Jungin : /look into V's eyes/ I..

V : Nae? /serious/

Jungin : I can't.

 

V felt like his burning heart being struck by thousand of poisonous arrow. He's in sorrow.

 

Jungin : Mian hajiman.. Nan mothae..

V : Wae? /teary eyes/

Jungin : It's because.. I.. didn't prepare for a relationship..

V : Nevermind! /hold Jungin's shoulder/ I can wait! 

Jungin : No. Please don't love me anymore. I know it's hard but.. Jebal. Oh? /stare/ 

 

Jungkook is alone at Hangang Park. He look at his Casio wrist watch, it show half past eight. His stomach goes 'eureurong' as he didn't fill his empty stomach since lunch time. He keep thinking about his twin sis.

 

- Jungkook POV -

I wonder what her answer is. Ahh ~ Eventhough we're twins, we can't telepathy. I still can't over her.. How can I 'delete' my love towards her as I've love her for 6 years now.. Jungin-ahh, na jjinja.. neol saranghae..

 

He stare the dark Han River while humming to Winner's song, 'Empty'.

 

Jungkook Geoul soge nae moseubeun teong bin geotcheoreom gongheohae..

 

Out of the blue, someone hug Jungkook's back tightly.

 

XXX : Mwo haneun goya, yeogi?

Jungkook : Jungin-ahh ~

Jungin : /go beside Jungkook/ Don't you feel cold? Brrr ~ /hug herself/

Jungkook : Emmm ~

Jungin : Yahh ~ Tell me something. /look at Han River/

Jungkook : Tell you what?

Jungin : /look at Jungkook/ Since when you love me? There must be a story behind it.

Jungkook : Well, if you want to know.. Do you still remember? That time, when I was 11 years old. I just got back from Namjoon's house and there were 5 delinquent boys who were older than me. You.. saved me from them. When they hit me with wooden stick until my nose broken. Since then, I.. love.. you..

Jungin : Ahhh ~ /nod/

Jungkook : You might think that I was not mature back then but I'm 100%.. No! 200% sure that it is love! And that love is still in my heart! Even now..

Jungin : /stare at Jungkook/ Well, I rejected V.

Jungkook : Jjinjja?! Waaa ~ /claps happily/ You've done a greattttt decision!

 

Suddenly, Jungin hug Jungkook. Eventhough Jungkook is 17cm taller that her, she managed to warp her arm around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook think that Jungin will.. love him.

 

Jungin : Jungkook-ahh, I want you to keep loving me on as you are now. But I must clear one thing. You and me can't be more than twins. /almost cry/ It'll be hard for you, so do me. I might sound selfish right now, but this are for our own good. Seriuosly, I.. love you too but just as a family member. In the future, I'll have namja chingu and get married and have my own kids. I hope you can do what you're supposed to do.

 

Jungin let go the hug and didn't dare to look at Jungkook's face. He has been silence since Jungin hug her suddenly. To brighten up the mood, Jungin make excuse.

 

Jungin : Yahh ~ There's a tteokbokki stall there! Let's go! /tap Jungkook's shoulder/ My treat today. /run to the stall/

 

Jungkook turn around and see Jungin run adorablely to the tteokbokki stall. Jungkook is expressionless. His heart is empty, just like Winner's song.

 

Jungin : Halmeoni, 1 serving tteokkbokki juseyo.. /look at Jungkook from afar/

 

- Jungin POV -

Jungkook-ahh, mianhae.. I can't love you the same way as you love me.. /cry/ But you're still the one I need in my life, my twin brother.. Mianhae..

 

- Jungkook POV -

Hahaha ~ Finally I got my answer. You'll have namja chingu, get married and have your own kids. That's the reality. /teary eyes/ Our love story is not drama nor movie. Like you said, I'll not change my love towards you. /tears fall down/ I'll love you forever, Jungin-ahh..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeongg! So, how is it? Good fanfic or not? But one thing sure that I made this sincerly. I want to include V kiss with Jungin but I think I wrote this chap a bit longer than the other so I cancel it. I hope you enjoy it! I promised you that I'll make wayyyyy better fanfic than this. Kamsahamnida!  ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ