Jealous Because It's LOVE ❤

I Can't Change My Love Towards You

- At Jeon's house -

 

Jungkook already at home and go straight to shower. Then, he get downstairs for dinner.

 

Jungkook : Waaaa ~ Today menu are rice, kimchi, tofu soup, fried chicken and watermelon. /sit/ What's wrong with you today? Cook so many food. You want me to get fat?

Jungin : /sit/ Yahhhh ~! Can't you be grateful that I prepared you such scrumptious meals? Jal mokge sumnidaaaa ~

Jungkook : Jal mokge sumnida! Hmmm ~ Yoksi, nobody can cook tofu soup better than you. /slurp tofu soup/

Jungin : Hahaha really? /smile/ Yahh, today I got back from school with V.

Jungkook : Why? You're not the weak girl type that scared to go back home alone.

Jungin : It was raining, paboya! /hit Jungkook's head with spoon/

Jungkook : Ah yahhh! /stare/ Hmm ~ Then you should call me next time when it rains.

Jungin : V seem like a nice handsome tall cute guy. /girling/

Jungkook : Ahh really? Then go and date him. /glance/

Jungin : Shut uppp ~

 

Day by day, months pases by, Jungin and V become closer. They're so close to the extent watching movies, hang out at cafes and studying together. Once in a blue moon, they would be on the phone for hours until late midnight. They also eat together when it is recess time at school. No wonder V could get 2nd place in his class after studying with Jungin for the past 4 months. And there's Jungkook still holding tight his permanent rank in class, 20th place. Jungkook is actually jealous at them. He's jealous for reason. And then he can't take it anymore.

 

- At Jeon's house -  - Living room -

 

Jungkook : Sis, nowadays you and V seem like a bestie or more than that. Like.. non-identical twins.

Jungin : What nonsense are you talking about? We're just friends not more than that. You're my only non-identical twins. I can't change that.

Jungkook : But.. Ah, let me talk straight to the point. /sit and look at Jungin/ You left me out and spend sooooo much time with V. You don't even studying together with me. Instead you go out and hang out with him!

Jungin : It's because he still not familiar to this neighbourhood yet. I went out with him and showed how nice our neighbourhood is. Jungkook, seriously what have gotten into you? You're mad to me for no reason!

Jungkook : Don't you know how much I miss to spend time with you? /stare with teary eyes/ I can't hold back anymore.. I.. Mis..

Jungin : Enough! I'm exhausted right now. /get up and go to her room/

 

After awhile, Jungkook go to Jungin's room. Knock knock knock! Jungin open her door slightly, enough to see Jungkook's broad shoulder.

 

Jungin : Mwonde?

Jungkook : Mianhae. I just can't hold back my feelings towards you. /push the door/

 

Jungin look into Jungkook eyes, shocked as her taller twin hold her soft hands. Jungkook's face is calm as he respond to his pretty twin's stare.

 

Jungkook : Jungin-ahh, I have made my mind. I want to confess to you something. /hold Jungin's hand tightly/

Jungin : Mwonde? /low tone voice/

 

- Jungkook POV -

If I don't confess to her now, when will I have this courage again? Ahhh ~ My heart is beating fast right now! Please calm down dear heart! Jungkook-ahh, fighting!

 

- Jungin POV -

Wae irae? Why suddenly my heart.. is.. beating fast? Jungkook's face.. is really innocent right now. What is the thing he want to confess?

 

Jungkook : Jungin-ahh, sa..rang..hae.. /quickly close his eyes/

Jungin : Oh? /eyes largen/

Jungkook : SARANGHAE! SARANGHAE JUNGIN-AHH!

 

Jungin is completely surprise by his twin brother's confess. She can't believe that word came from his mouth. She let go his hands and slam the door hard.

 

____________________________________________________

Annyeonggg! So, Jungkook finally confess to Jungin. How will both of them react? Why Jungkook is in love with his own twin sis and not other girls? Found it out in next chap!  ≧◠‿◠≦✌