How It Started

I Can't Change My Love Towards You

- At Jungkook's class -

 

Jungkook sit quietly at his place while staring blankly outside. It is sunny day and everyone enjoy the nice warm weather. He haven't talk with Jungin for 3 days eventhough they live under the same roof. They also eat separately and ride different bus every time they go to school. 

 

- Jungkook's POV -

Huhhh ~ Thank god we're not in the same class. If not, it would be completely awkward and everyone will notice it. But why Jungin ignore me? It's been 3 days already. Maybe she only love me as a family member, siblings, non-identical twins.. Whatever happens, I'll still love her! More than twins, of course! It's because that incident.. That time..

 

V : Jungkook-ahh ~ What are you doing sitting here alone like half of your heart being broken into pieces? /sit infront Jungkook/

Jungkook : Ohhh ~ Half of my heart being broken into THOUSAND pieces. /still staring blankly outside/

V : Yahh, sasil-eun.. Na halmari isseo! /smile widely/ Geundae, this is secret between you and me! Only us!

Jungkook : Mwonde? I want to tell everybody about it. /lean forward towards V/

V : Please don't be shock. I.. actually.. like Jungin!

Jungkook : Mwo?! Yahhh ~ You gotta be kidding me!

V : Ani ~ I'm serious! Actually, I like her since longgggggg time ago. Before I enter this school.

 

V tell Jungkook about how he started to fall in love with Jungin.

 

One night, V waited for bus at a bus stop after he done his academy. While waiting, he saw a kid crying loudly non-stop. A boy maybe 5 years old. Everyone who passed by just stared at him annoyingly as the boy's cried was a bother. Some of ahjusshi laughed at him. V was about to help the poor kid but he was halted by a pretty young girl who was about his age. She came to the kid and stopped him from crying. Then, she treated him a strawberry lollipop and waited for his guardian. 

 

V : And that girl is.. Jungin! Waaa ~ She was like an angel came down from Heaven to Earth to give a hand to human who in trouble. Since then, I fall in love with her. I would give anything to meet her and be friend with her but I never see her after the incident. Then I came to this lucky school. Plus, you're the angel's twin!! /point to Jungkook/

Jungkook : Arghhh you're ridiculous! You don't know who the hell she was and yet you fell in love with her?!

V : But I've known her for half of the year, I guess. /blink eyes/ I'm going to confess to her later!

Jungkook : Kim Taehyung, you're seriously crazy right now! Micheosseo!

V : Oh! Crazy in love! 

 

- At Jeon's house -

 

Jungin is watching Running Man and laugh hysterically at Kwangsoo's dumb action after he tear Sukjin name tag. Mustering his courage one more time, Jungkook take steps near to his twin sis.

 

Jungkook : Jungin-ahh ~

Jungin : /startled/ Oh? /look at Jungkook/

Jungkook : Are you going to give your answer to V?

Jungin : What answer? /look away/

Jungkook : I knew. He already confessed to you after the school end at a coffee shop.

Jungin : Emmm ~ I'll answer him the day after tomorrow. That's what he demanded.

Jungkook : You're going to say 'yes'?

Jungin : Not sure. Maybe 'yes'.

Jungkook : I hope you'll say 'no'. I mean it.

 

Jungin switch off the TV and head to upstairs. Before that, Jungkook swiftly hold Jungin's left arm and drag her closer to his warm body.

 

Jungin : Yahhh ~

Jungkook : How about my answer? /stare/

Jungin : Can you not..

 

Before Jungin can finish up her sentence, her luscious cherry red lips being sealed by Jungkook's thin lips. Yes, this is the first time they kiss. Jungkook's right arm is around her back while his left hand is holding Jungin's tiny face. Jungin is blank. Unexpedtedly, Jungkook move his lips to make a REAL kiss, a passionate one. Jungin close her eyes as she feel the sensation. She know it is totally wrong but her body already weak. She never felt such sweet yet passionate kiss before. Finally after a few of real passionate kiss, he let their lips untouch.

 

- The day after tomorrow - - At a park -

 

V : So my lovely Jungin, what will be your answer? 'Yes' or.. 'no'? /puppy eyes/

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeongggg ~! Don't be so disappointed! Jungkook finally can't hold back his feelings and kissed Jungin. Omooo ~ Jungkook is such a great kisser! Where did he learn it from? Dramas and movies I guess. Will Jungin say 'yes' or 'no'? Tune to the next chap !  ٩(˘◡˘)۶