Chapter 3: " I lost my moon"

Melody of Love

Ryeowook's POV

             When I wake up, all I saw is white wall around me.  I am wondering why I am here. I am support to be at the home with my parents.  I suddenly remember.  My parents.  They are the reason why I am here.  I quickly stand up ignoring the headache.  I ran out of the room and found Henry is sitting outside on the chair. But he looks so sad.

"Henry! Where are my parents? Are they ok? What are you doing here?"

"Wookie please calm down.  They are still in the operation room.  We still can't know their conditions.  Dad is at the police station for some information.  Mom is outside of the operation room."

"Why is your dad at the police station? Is everything ok?"

"Well wookie….  The police said this case may be planned."

"What are you talking about? Do you mean someone is planning to kill my parents?"  My head is spinning.  I can't think straight.  If someone is try to kill my parents, who would it be?  And why? What did my parents do to them? Why do they want to kill them?  All of the questions are fill in my brain.

At that time, Mrs. Lau is coming toward us.

"Aunty! How are my parents? Are they ok? Can I see them now?"

"Dear… I am sorry to say but you have to come with me."

"Mom what is happening?"

"Henry no time for question.  Asks later.  Now we have to go."

We follow her to operation room. At there I saw someone is lying on the bed and covered with white sheet…. My feet are heavy and I don’t want to go there.  I feel that if I go there something bad would happen…. But my feet betray me… Now I am near that corpse…. I slowly lift the sheet wishing for the best…  But…  But...  It's … It's.....