Chapter 2: The Change of my life.

Melody of Love

 

Ryeowook' s POV 

 

I was in my dreamworld when the alarm is ringing. I quickly shut that thing and sleep again.! After 45minutes, i feel someone is shaking me. 

"Wookie! Wake up! You are late for school! "

"What!!!"   

I quickly get up and run to the bathroom.After 15min I am ready for school. I run to the dinning room and grab a bread and go out.  My parents are already waiting in the car. I get in the car and we head to the school. 

When we arrive school, a lot of students and their parents are already there. I found Mr & Mrs. Lau near the entrance. When my parents are talking with them, I make my way to the music room.  I can hear Henry' s violin playing. I enter without making noise because I am afraid I will disturb him. When his song is over, I applaud.

"Wow. HENRY that's perfect! "

"Thanks wookie. Err.. wookie? I have something to tell you...."

"Wookie promise me first that you will do your best" 

"Henry what is it? "

"Please promise me first wookie"    Now I am confuse. What is he trying to say? Why do he need that promise?  Can it be... that ? No way please say another words Henry.  Not that.... I have heard that Henry will be move to Seoul next week. Because next week our school is over. They said they want to expand their business there and there will be a lot of opportunities for Henry' s dream. I heard that this morning when my dad is talking to my mom. They though I am listening music by headphones. What they didn't know is I always listen music at the low volume in the public. Because I want to know what people say behind me.  Only Henry knows that secret. 

 

"Wookie do you hear me? "

"Hmm sorry what did you say? "

"I said do you promise me? "

"Ok Ok. I promise you. Now tell me what is it? "

"Well you know. My parents always want to expand their business aft Seoul. And they already found the place and they are ready to open that new restaurant. So.... Erm. .. "

"So you are moving to school!  Right?"

"Right. And it's in next week."

"Next week?! Well. ..Errr... what to say?  It's happening we can stop that right? So we have a week time to make our memories.  So start from tonight can you stay with me at my house? "

"Of course!  I already ask permission since i knew you gonna say that. That would be great wookie!   We can talk until we fall asleep. Wet can watch your stars together. We can talk about girls too! Wow I am looking forward to it. "

There You go!  When he is excited, cover your ears. Because he will talk non stop until he is thirsty. Now i have final piano competition. I chose Super Junior' s One Fine Spring Days. I really love that song. I believe I can do it. 

I am really nervous at the back stage. Henry have to come and calm me. 

"Don't worry wookie.  You can do it. You are Kim Ryeowook!  You can do it"

"Next competitor is Kim Ryeowook "

"Alright wookie don't freak out. Just breath in and breath out. You can do it" 

I slowly go up.  But when i saw piano, I am not nervous at all!  How strange! I take a deep breath and start playing. I also sing along with the music. The audience are quiet. But I know i can attract them. ... When the song is finish,everyone is standing and clapping. The results will be out in an hour. 

"Wookie! You made it man !You made it!!!"

"Thats right son. Daddy is so proud of you "

"Wookie your voice is so God damn good."

"Ryeowookie baby you are the best! "

 

Henry and our parents congrate me. But I am thinking about the result. Am I doing good? Am I ok? That's all what is in my mind.  But I have to study when i open my backpack only realize that I left my books on the study table. 

"Damn it! "

"Wookie. What's wrong? "

"Mom I think I left my bookd on the table " i feel like crying... because i am late this morning i forget to pack my books ...

"Baby. Don't worry. We will go get it for you. So all you have to do is calm down and share with Henry until we arrive. Ok dear? "

"Yes mom. Be hurry mom. And Love you"

My parents leave me with Henry. I review with his book. After 30 minutes, my parents stil don't coming back. The exam will be start in next 10 minutes. But at that time Mr Lau receive the phone call and he suddenly become pale. He whisper his wife something and she is crying. 

"Mom Dad. What happen?"  Henry asked them. 

"It's nothing son. We have some important meeting now do we have to go back. "

After talking they both leave. We also have to enter the room. After 3 hours, our exam is over!  But there is no sign of my parents. Instead Mr Lau come. 

"Dad!? Is your meeting finish? "Henry asked 

"Well Henry and wookie. I have something important to say. But at first we have to go somewhere" 

We both leave to Mr Lau's car. He didn't say anything on the way. But we are heading to the hospital. Why are we going to hospital?And i suddenly remember I haven't seen my result. But at that time message arrive. It's from my music teacher. And it said I am Winner! I really want to tell that ti my parents. But where are they? 

When I am thinking,we already arrive. Mr Lau speak 

"Wookie. I have something to tell you" 

"Yes uncle" 

"Your parents..... They are in hospital" 

"Wh..what? Uncle?  What did you say? "

"Wookie they had an car accident on the way to school" 

"Wha...what are you talking about? It's a lie. It's a lie! IT'S A LIE!!!!"

SuddenlI feel the world is spinning too fast and everything become blur and dark. The last thing I hear is Henry is calling my name. And I lose conscious.... please make it a dream. Please....