Chapter 1:

Melody of Love

 

Ryeowook's POV 

Hi I am Kim Ryeowook.  I am high school student. I live with my parents at Incheon. I am their only child. Being the only child is not bad but sometimes it is really boring and loney. Thus why i always want to go to school. My student's life is nice. All of my classmates love me. Everyone wants to sit beside me because I am also one of the top students and i am also top student of music. But I always let my best friennd Henry sit beside me. Not because I don't like them but because he is my childhood friend who live next door. 

"Wookie. Have you notice that Eunji is looking at you all the time?  Maybe she likes you! "

"Oh come on Henry.  Don't be ridiculous. Don't you see her boyfriend is sitting with her and they also holding hands! "

"Well maybe she like you more! 😁"

Henry is really a good friend. But sometimes he isa little  annoying and childish. Luckily our teacher comes and he had to shut his mouth because our teacher really doesn't like talking in the class while she is teaching. Believe me we tried of her punishment and we don't want to do it again. If we talk in her class we have to clean the toilet!!! Because of that noisy kid who was whispering non-stop while she is teaching we had an experience of cleaning toilet.

 

After our school is over, we walk together to our houses. Henry always stay at my house until his parents come back. His parents are really busy business man. They run big restaurant. Luckily my father is CEO of his electronic company. So he don't have to work overtime. My mom also really loves him. She  treats him like me. We are so close. 

"HENRY! Please take this fruits plate with you while I am carrying the cups. And open the door for me Please! "

Henry knows every inch of my house like i know his too. 

"Ok Wookie. Be careful. Watch the stairs." 

"Ok. There you go.  Henry I will take the bath first.  Can you wait for me? "

"Sure why not. But be quickly! "

I quickly take the shower and find that he is already asleep on my bed.  I cover with blanket and i start to do my homework. I am still doing my homework while i hear my mom's voice 

"Boys! Time for dinner! "

I watch the clock and it's already 6:30 pm. I wake him up and we head to the dinning room. After having dinner Mr & Mrs Lau come to pick Henry. They stay for a moment and talk with my parents. After 10 minutes, they left.  I help my mother doing dishes and i want back to study. I keep on studying until it's 1:00 am. Because tomorrow is the big day for me. I have piano competition and scholarship exam. I stop studying and went to my bed.  I feel sleepy when my head touch the pillow. I quickly fall asleep. I also have a sweet dreams....

 

But if i can know the future, I won't study for long time. I would go to sleep earlier.   If only I know....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wow. I managed to finish a chapter at 1:00am. Writing with the phone is really slow. So please be patient.  And if you don't mind, please some comments. Please^_^ love you. ..