-The End-

The person who stole my heart

Title : The person who stole my heart

Pairing : SeoHan

Genre : Fluff, romance

Length : 1883w

Notes : I kind of changed the original idea, but I hope you all will like this story too^^ Thank you for reading my story. Don't forget to subscribes, comment and upvotes too^^ thank you, thank you.


 

 

Luhan opens his eyes slowly, and it’s takes a while to adjusting the bright room where he is right now. He then feel something so soft clinging into his skin and he want to shout for a help when he see someone, precisely his now legal wife Xi Seohyun and he can’t help but smiling widely after remember everything.

 

 

This is like a dream comes true. Yes, in Luhan opinion it’s true after all. He’s so glad that he can be with the perfect Seohyun. He can stop smiling after that, like a teenager boy who is in love, he then burrying his face in her neck and hug her even tightly. He can’t help but thank the God for made her to be his fate.

 

This is too absurd yet so freaking amazing.

 

 

 

The first time Luhan meet Seohyun was at a small halt bus near his college. It was thunderstorm and alone and he’s soaking wet because he forgot to bring his umbrella and he’s starving too. Good. He’ll end up die maybe in there. While he’s sighing hard because his miserable condition, there is a person who run toward the halt and he watch in amused when the person that turn out to be a girl also soaking wet like him, and somehow he’s smiling because he suddenly felt that he’s not the only one with this cruel life.

 

“Ahhh, I hate rain.” grumbled the girl while trying to make the water gone from her skirt with crumpling up the tip of the garment, “Aaaaa!” She then jump in surprise when there is a big growl voice of the thunder from the sky, “Aaaaa. Please stop.” She said in fear while cover up both of her ears with her hands. He want to giggle because she looks so cute at that position, but then he see her still whimpering in fear and his heart suddenly feels a weird sentiment toward her. Luhan doesn’t know what is it, but then he stand up and trying not to make her afraid as he stops beside her.

 

“Are you okay?” asked Luhan with a concern voice.

 

The girl however after that jump in surprise, but then breathe in relief after seeing Luhan’s face, “Oh, I’m sorry.” said her then bow a littler. There is a tint of pink in her cheeks.

 

“But you don’t look fine in my opinion. Are you afraid of-.”

 

Before Luhan continue his word, a big thunder comes again even bigger than before and that girl jump into him and practically hug him tightly. Luhan can’t say a single word when the girl keeps murmuring an incoherent word in his neck.

 

Then after a while and the rain still not stop even more torrential, Luhan and the girl that then introducing her name as Seohyun start to make a conversation. They shared their information to each other, that Luhan is an architecture major while Seohyun is an art major specifically in painting division, and that they both love drawing so much and their conversation flowing so easily like their hobby, their apartment, their friends and all and after an hour full of talking, Luhan’d already learn a lot of Seohyun and vice versa.

 

They then exchanged their phone number before walk toward a different direction they call home.

 

 

 

The first time Luhan noticed that he fall in love with Seohyun was a sudden thing. It’s when he and some of his friends going to a bar for enjoying a Friday’s night together when he saw Seohyun with her friends also going there.

 

He remembered clearly that he then walk over her table and sit down beside her, leaving his friends who maybe will going to dancing wildly or drinking a lot of beer until they’re drunk and tomorrow can’t remember of anything. Luhan then greets Seohyun and her friends too. They talks for a few minutes before one of her friend ask her to dancing. He kind of annoyed after that but then opt to drink a glass full of beer to ease the feeling.

 

 

But he can’t stop but feeling an urge to punch someone face when he saw Seohyun dancing with a strange guy that trying to groping her from behind. Luhan then walks faster toward their direction and pull Seohyun’s body into him firmly.

 

“Hey, who are you?” That guy asking in dejected.

 

Luhan choose to ignore him and looking at Seohyun for some odd reason, “Are you okay?” asked him softly.

 

“Hey, I’m asking you. Who are you?” That guy then pushed Luhan’s shoulder and this time he glare at the guy.

 

“I am afraids Luhan.” whispered Seohyun slowly and Luhan suddenly remember their first time meeting in the halt bus around 3 months ago. She looks so vulnerable just the same way as before and he want to protect her forever. She deserves everything that could make her happy and smiling every day.

 

“What are doing to her? Touch her once again and say goodbye to your nose.” said Luhan angrily.

 

“Huh, do you think who are you?” That guy asking again, kind of mocking him.

 

“It’s not your business.” Then Luhan hold Seohyun and walk back to find a safer place. But that guy is so stubborn and suddenly hit Luhan’s back head with something that seem to be a bottle of beer and their surrounding screams in panic and Luhan then decide, that’s it. He need to punch someone face. He then walk back to the guy and punch his face over and over until he heard someone scream that there is a police.

 

 

 

 

“You’re stupid, so stupid.” said Seohyun as she hit Luhan’s shoulder a little bit harder and he then pretend to be hurt until she then smile a little, “You’re so stupid Xi Luhan.”

 

“I knew it.” answered Luhan with smiling.

 

“How can you do something that danger for me?”

 

“I can’t help it. You looked almost cry when I saw y-Awwww. It’s really hurt Hyunnie. Aww, awww.”

 

“It’s not really hurt, right?” You’re lying again.” said Seohyun as she keep hitting his shoulder and Luhan want to stoping her again when suddenly she’s crying hard and Luhan doesn’t know what to do. He then wraps her body and put his head above her, caressing her hair tenderly, “I’m sorry Luhan. I keep making you help me.”

 

“It’s fine. It’s not bothered me at all.”

 

“Thank you.” said Seohyun softly and then looking up at him. Within the seconds their eyes already look in serious expression and Luhan can’t stop drowning into her brown eyes.

 

 

 

The first time Luhan kiss her lips, it’s like the most memorable thing in his life. He can feel her soft lips against his. Seohyun close her eyes at that moment and Luhan observe her face carefully. He thinks she really is an angel.

 

“Hmmm.. Luhan.” Seohyun whimper in annoyance.

 

“You looks so beautiful, do you know it?” asked Luhan playfully and winking at him.

 

“Ugh, then kiss me again.” pouts Seohyun childishly then connecting their lips again. Oh, how Luhan really like it.

 

 

 

The first time their friends know that they’re dating, mostly they only nods and mutter the word “finally”. It’s like a common’s information that they’re like each other but too afraid to confess. Well, now they’re already together and Luhan not afraid to show the world that Seohyun is him, only him.

 

 

 

The first time Luhan met Seohyun’s parents was 2 months after his confessing. It was so sudden that he can’t prepare anything, that time her cousin is getting married in two days and she asked him to come as her date.

 

He whined all day long, saying that he’s not ready and all. But Seohyun promise him that everything would be all right and her parents will love him too.

 

“I love you, so they’ll love you too.” said Seohyun playfully as she wipes his messy hair after a rough night.

 

“But what if they don’t like me? What if they think you could get someone better? What if-.”

 

“Shhttt.” Seohyun shut his mouth with her lips, “Better?” asked her mockingly.

 

“I hate you.” Luhan muttered softly.

 

“But it’s not what you said last night.” answered Seohyun while laughing so hard. The laugh that Luhan love so much, because he’s the one who makes her laugh so beautifully, that he’s the only one who can makes her happy.

 

 

 

 

The first time Luhan know that Seohyun is the one was 3 years after their relationship. Their relationship isn’t the most perfect thing, sometimes they’ll made an argument over a petty thing but in the end of the day they’ll realized that they can’t stand mad at each other and they’ll make a day full of apologizing. Sometimes they also had a big problem like misunderstanding. Seohyun will accused him to cheat with another girl or vice versa and it’s make a long times than a day to finally forgive the other.

 

But Luhan always know that she’s the one. The most perfect girl for him.

 

They maybe not perfect as a person, but as a couple they believe that they’re made for each other. Their own flaw always covered by the other and it’s alright. It’s more than fine. He really felt grateful for that.

 

 

 

 

The first time Luhan watched Sohyun walk down the aisle, his heart like skip a beat. She looks so gorgeous in her long white dress.

 

That time Luhan believe that only a death can separates them apart. Luhan vowed from the deepest of his heart and when he said, “I do.” He knew this is a new life, a new chapter in his life that he’ll paints with happiness only.

 

 

 

“Hmm.. baby, what time is it?” asked Seohyun as she slowly wake up and trying to get up from the bed.

 

“Shuuuuhh. It’s okay, it’s still early.”

 

“Hmm.. but I want to make you breakfast.” said Seohyun and lie down again while her hands searching for the warmest in his body, “Moves closer, please.”

 

“Okay.” and Luhan moves closer and enclosing her in a tight hug.

 

“I want to wake up beside you forever.” confessed Seohyun.

 

“Me too.” said Luhan then kissing the top of her head, “I don’t want to wake up without you. I want to feel you beside me forever.”

 

“Feel me?” asked Seohyun.

 

“Hmmm.” Luhan nods.

 

“ert.”

 

“I knew it, and you can’t leave me because I know you love it. You love it when I-.”

 

“Shtttt. Luhan! Don’t say it. You can’t-Ahhh, Luhan what are you doing?!” Seohyun yelled loudly as Luhan tickling her waist, “Luhan stop it. Ahhhh.” Seohyun then laughing for a mercy and struggling for escaping when Luhan hold her hips and end up above her.

 

“You’d already trap with me forever Xi Seohyun. You can’t run away.”

 

“Huft, huft.” Seohyun trying to regulating her breathes, “Okay, fine. You’re won.”

 

“Can I get my reward right now?” asked Luhan with a smirk.

 

“You’d already get you prize last night. Ugh, ert.” Seohyun then covering his face with her hands and laughing loudly when Luhan kissing her hands over and over.

 

 

This is it. This is the life that Luhan always want. Wake up beside Seohyun in their bed and make a cheesy conversation every day. He loves it so much.