Its Thanksgiving day! [ Part 2 ] Soohyuk meeting his ideal type?

War of Romance

~~ Two Hours later ~~

"Why is your sister still not here?" 22 year old Bae Soohyuk asked coldly to the blonde haired teenage boy who just glare at him in response.

"Noona!!" Jung Daehyun yells when he saw his sister approaching the table the both guys are sitting at.

The tall 22 year old male casually looks up from the novel to notice a toned slim dark brown haired lady heading towards him clad in a blue mini lace dress shirt that shows off her milky legs and a black stilettos to be taller than she is also to enhance her body figure.

Krystal Jung took off her black aviator glasses before slipping it into her silver handbag.Her black orbs scanning her younger brother's face to see some bruises on his right cheek,knowing that he have a bruise on his abdomen as well along with his crotch kicked by the older male.

"Krystal Jung.What is your name?" The 19 year old female introduced herself while glaring icily at the unfamiliar tall male.'He does have handsome facial features but whatever' she thinks while Soohyuk calmly gets up from his seat.

"Bae Soohyuk.I must say that your brother is not a welcomed guest to the Bae's.Luckily my father or my elder brother is not at home for thanksgiving" The tall 22 year old male speak icily as well as he maintain his black facial  expression.

'Wow. This lady looks different from the ladies i have meet,wonder if she is single' Soohyuk thinks as he slowly start smirking at the thought of him dating this lady.

Meanwhile Jung Daehyun and Krystal are staring weirdly at the smirking tall male who look scary actually.Soohyuk snapped out from his thoughts before having his black orbs thats filled with coldness staring right into Krystal's orbs.

"Ms Krystal, I think we should speak about this matter in private" Bae Soohyuk speak calmly then lightly smile when he could hear Daehyun groaning,hating how he speak."Daehyun,drive your car back home.I came by taxi earlier and I will return soon alright" 19 year old Krystal Jung assure her brother firmly.

~~ Several Minutes later of Silence~~

"I should be going now because you are just wasting my time" Krystal Jung speak coldly,not enjoying the silence at all as she get up.She was about to walk away when a cold hand gripped tightly on her right wrist.

"Wait Krystal, I want to tell you something" The 22 year old tall yet handsome male spoke as he stood up yet not leaving her wrist at all since he is afraid that she might walk away as she seem to have an icy cold personality.

'What the..why am I feeling like he is about to confess his love for me?We just met..this feel like the drama scene I watched few days back' The 19 year old dark brown haired female thinks as she stare angrily at the black haired male.

"Get your hands off me you jerk! How dare you hit my dearest brother?!" Krystal suddenly yelled while yanking away from his tight hold before slapping angrily at the tall male then run away. Bae Soohyuk surprisingly does not react as he blankly stare at the retreating figure of the toned,petite beautiful lady.

"She is the one, only for me" The 22 year old male mumble under his breath,ignoring the stares he is getting from the patrons and staffs in the cafe. Bae Soohyuk widen his orbs at the sight of her silver handbag.

~~ 11pm at night ~~

'Hm a new friend request?' The 22 year old male thinks as he clicked on his facebook link to notice someone named Krystal Jung send him a friend request. Bae Soohyuk smirk evilly once he recieved a private message that is Hey from the lady whom he have met hours ago.'Greetings and Salutations fine lady.How is your brother coping with the injuries I caused? Hope he recovers soon ' The 22 year old male type a reply message before clicking the send button.Seconds later the notification pop sound could be heard.

'He is coping well don't you worry about him he is not that weak.I left my handbag in a hurry, my work ID ,iPhone,lipstick and my lipgloss is inside.' Soohyuk could not help but softly chuckle at her reply. 'Aw. Too bad huh,sorry about your lost sweetie ' The 22 year old male swiftly typed a reply.

19 year old Krystal Jung rolled her eyes at the reply the male give since she really love her earphones,iPhone and most importantly she could not enter the office upstairs without her ID.The brown haired male start typing a reply to the male she met hours ago.

'Hey! Just stop using your sweet words to me and stop flirting.I know you must have taken my handbag.I really need my handbag now' Bae Soohyuk raise his right eyebrow at her reply while having an amused smile.

'Hmmm What if I say that I did not take it? Perhaps you should blame yourself for being so careless,Young lady' he sent the reply before leaning back into the black leather office chair as he is at his own room which is located at the end of the mansion's second storey hallway.

'What the hell he think about me that jerk.How dare he' Krystal think in her mind after reading the reply he sent.'Listen, I dont have time to play riddles with you so just tell me when shall we meet tommorow' The 19 year old lady typed her reply to the cocky arrogant male named Soohyuk.

'Relax dear Krystal Jung.We will meet but for a breakfast date alright hm.Meet me at the cafe earlier by 9am in the morning.I really hope this photo of mine will enlight your mood Ms Krystal.Good night,sweet dreams' the 22 year old typed his reply before sending the photo of one of the photoshoot he had since he used to be a part-time model three months ago.The 22 year old male swiftly shut down his black macbook air before falling asleep with his head on the teak table.

'Wait a minute, he looks like the male model I have seen on a magazine' 19 year old Krystal Jung thinks when she see the picture she attach with his reply message.The 19 year old female start googling the image he attached to find out that he used to be a part-time model with vouge and elle three months.

"Hmm, maybe I should give him a chance since he look good" Krystal mumble before noticing the male is offline hence she shut down her silver macbook pro.Soon she started falling asleep tiredly at the king sized bed of hers.

 

I hope my fanfiction is interesting and nice to read.Please do feel free to comment on the story and how I may improve it also shall I have scene during Krystal's and Soohyuk's breakfast date? Do share your thoughts~ Thank you for reading my fanfiction and do upvote & subscribe my story to support this beginner writer *90 degrees bow* keke