The Bae's.. Household Drama

War of Romance

Several Hours later in Bae's family mansion.A loud door slamming of the main door at the 3 storey grand mansion made the old Mr Bae groan as he pull away from a shirtless younger lady.

Old Mr Bae is actually Bae Jisub who is currently 53 years old but looks younger than his age.You will be expecting the old man to be weak like an old man.No actually the 53 year old male used to be a former boxing champion hence he still love to workout so that he is able to maintain his body fitness.

The younger lady is none other than Jisub's 27 year old girlfriend named Yoon SeungAh. The young looking beautiful shorter lady hurriedly put on her red tanktop over her shorts while Jisub ruffle his hair feeling annoyed at the person who disturbed their making out session in the kitchen.

"Father, next time use your room if you need some private moment.It is disgusting to see you with the gold digger" 32 year old Bae Soobin speak coldly.

His black orbs busy glaring angrily at the nervous 27 year old Seungah who smile softly."You came back home early.Whats wrong at your office hm,Son?" The female asked Soobin lovingly as she step closer while staring worriedly at the bearded male.

Seungah is about to touch the beard of Soobin when he suddenly backed away from her as he click his tongue in annoyance.Anger is clearly evident in his black orbs as the 32 year old mae glares as harsh as possible to the younger female whom he regards to be a gold digger for dating his 53 year old father.

"You do not have any rights to call me son at all.And don't ever think that my siblings or even me will regard you as our mother.You are just a gold digger" The tall yet handsome bearded CEO warn his father's girlfriend.

Seconds later, a harsh punch echoed throughout the mansion when Jisub throws a harsh punch towards his eldest son's right cheek.Dark bruises forming at that area as Soobin stumbles back,shutting his eyes tightly to experience the pain from his strong father.

"Mind your language to your future mother Soobin.I will be marrying Seungah soon and she really cares for the three of you like her own" 53 year old Bae Jisub speak firmly to his eldest son."Shut the up you old man!! All you know is to have with this gold digger who obviously want our wealth that's all!!" Bae Soobin hollers in pure anger.

Soobin surely inherit the hot temper from his father who is now about to hit the rude eldest son of his but 27 year old Seungah swiftly hugged his right arm tightly."Please.I do not want this family to be seperated by me.Stop fighting Jisub ah,for my sake" Seungah pleads to old Mr Bae knowing very well that he will always calm down by her soft melody like voice.

The time is 7pm,the Bae family is seated at the long teak dining table.32 year old Soobin eating the chicken steak calmly while 22 year old Bae Soohyuk is busy reading an Romantic English Literature bookwith full focus.

"Soohyuk, its dinner time could you stop reading for a while? And when are you going to find a date for yourself huh? Your age is already getting higher and higher yet you are still a bookworm and not dating girls like what other men do at your age" 53 year old Jisub ask his second youngest son.

The tall yet handsome black haired male finally closed and put his book at the side table before sighing softly."Dad, I know what I am doing.It's just that the ladies studying in my university are all desperate ty ones.You know my ideal type is a decent yet beautiful one" Soohyuk explain to his father before starting to eat his dinner.

18 year old Bae Suzy scoff softly after listening to the same old reply her second elder brother always give while her father always nag at him to find a date."Father,I remember there is an angelic looking tall slim lady working as one of the receptionist in Soobin Oppa's company.She could be the perfect one for Soohyuk right? Why not they go for a blind date?" The long brown haired sensible youngest among the Bae family suggested.

Bae Soobin stopped eating once he heard what his 18 year old sister suggested to their father."Hm.That sounds like a great idea Suzy ah" 53 year old Bae Jisub replied that caused Soobin to rose up from his seat suddenly."That is impossible.Yoona may seem innocent but she is one of the reason why I lose my mood of working today.Soohyuk,don't ever meet Yoona" The bearded eldest son of the Bae Family demand his younger brother before rushing upstairs of the room.

"Seriously, what is wrong with that boy? Why must he be so tensed up over a small matter like this?" The former boxing champion asked. 22 year old Soohyuk wiped his lips with a white napkin before getting up from his seat."I have prepared mango and peach pudding for dessert" 27 year old Seungah speak calmly but the 22 year old male just stared at her blankly.

"I am not hungry anymore" With that, Soohyuk head towards his room upstairs while carrying the novel he was reading earlier.18 year old Suzy silently rose up from her seat that caused old Mr Bae to sigh deeply."Young lady.You are supposed to finish the dinner and the dessert Seungah have prepared for us" He firmly speak to the sensible teenager."Let the gold digger to eat that all herself" The 18 year old brown haired girl speak in her calm voice before rushing upstairs as well.

"That's it. Sorry Dear but i will be leaving to my apartment now" 27 year old Seungah got up then leave the grand mansion while tearing up by the treatment she recieved by Bae Jisub's children."Great wonderful.Now I totally lose the mood since my kids do not seem to even respect my girfriend at all" The 53 year old male mumbles as he stood up then leave the diningroom,heading towards the livingroom while the maids start cleaning up.