Its Thanksgiving day! [ Part 1 ]

War of Romance

"Jerk yah! Jung Daehyun, I am going to break this door if you never open it!!" 23 year old Jessica Jung hollers while banging harshly on the door of her younger brother room.The time is already 10 am but the blonde haired 18 year old Teenage brother of hers is still fast asleep.

"Its thanksgiving day but you are pissing me off argh! Well it, I am just gonna wake you up for breakfast" Jessica kick his room door with her strength till it falls forward.

18 year old Jung Daehyun groaned at the loud thud sound caused by his naggy annoying eldest sister.The blonde haired teenage boy whines in annoyance since he still want to sleep as its a holiday.

23 year old Jessica give her infamous icy deadly glare to her sleeping brother while 19 year old Krystal enter the room of Daehyun's.

Krystal started whispering into her elder sister ear before the both ladies picked up a bucket of iced water then pour the icy cold water all over the sleeping boy.

"Yah Eish I said i will wake up soon!" Daehyun grunts when he woke up from the coldness of the water and the giggles coming from his two annoying sisters.

"Father is not at home you jerk,dont be a sleepy old man" 19 year old Krystal Jung teased the fuming blonde haired brother of hers before runing out of Daehyun's room while pulling Jessica along with her as Daehyun get out from the bed.

Soon the Jung siblings are running around the three storey modern mansion with their butler and maids casually preparing the breakfast at the long dining table as they are used to the siblings playful fights whenever their father is not at home.Old Mr Jung is away in Spain with his beautiful younger girlfriend since they wanted an romantic vacation just for the both of them. 

"Woah Woah, relax guys" 22 year old Tiffany Hwang who is a best friend of Jessica ever since they college days spoke as she watch the siblings running around like childish kids.

23 year old Jessica started to playfully wrestle with her two siblings at the ground level of the mansion when the doorbell caused 18 year old Daehyun to squirm out from his amazingly strong elder sister.

"Heyo Daehyun, where is your elder sister hm?" 25 year old maths teacher Lee Donghae asked the blonde haired male while grinning dorkily as he adjust his black rimmed glasses.The 18 year old boy rolled his eyes before letting the older male into the mansion silently.

Donghae chuckle amused when he saw his beautiful brown haired girlfriend is having a fierce cushion fight with her younger sister at the wooden flooring hence causing loud moans."Oh my, Its thanksgiving and now the two of you are making out in public? Seriously Sica, is not cool at all" the 25 year old nerdy male decide to joke while continuing to grin widely.

~~~ 15 minutes later ~~

Jung Daehyun smirked evilly at the sight of the nerdy boyfriend of his eldest sister wincing while pressing the icebag on his right blackeye while seated at the dining table."Sica ah you could have been more softer to Donghae right? I mean he was just trying to joke around" 22 year old Tiffany speak calmly to her bestfriend who stopped eating her chicken sandwich.

" There is a limit to jokes Fany ah, come on he should know what piss me off and he deserve it" Jessica Jung replied while glaring icily at her nerdy boyfriend who is smiling apologetically since he know how Jessica is after dating her for two years already. 19 year old Krystal Jung silently watches the three of them conversing before staring blankly at Daehyun when he rose up from his seat

"Just a toast enough to fill your stomach? Idiot, eat more" Krystal speak coldly to the blonde haired teenage boy."I can't eat more stupid.I have something important to attend to" He replied coldly back."Take care idiot, come back for dinner alright" The 19 year old female replied.

"Alright I know that ,I am not a kid anymore" 18 year old Daehyun replied before leaving the mansion with his long grey trench coat and his car keys.Tiffany and Donghae looked at each other before laughing,totally amused over the conversation Krystal and Daehyun shared moments ago.

Meanwhile,the Jung sisters stared blankly at eachother before glaring icily at the laughing people who stopped before resuming their breakfast in silence.Hehe, the Jungs always know how to make the atmosphere all cold and awkward within a moment.

~~ An Hour Later ~~

Daehyun gulped for the nth time before hiding behind a blonde haired young lady the same age as him."Aigoo Dae. You are more nervous than any guy will be at the first time meeting his crush and her family huh" Im Nana decide to tease the nervous blonde haired male before stepping closer to the huge door of the Bae's grand mansion.

The 18 year old female smiled warmly at the sight of her best friend Bae Suzy who opens the door after she knocks several times."Happy thanksgiving Suzy dear!" Nana exclaim in sheer excitement before holding out the medium sized gift wrapped with purple gift wrapped tied with a nice teal ribbon.

"Aww you are so sweet,Nana ah!" 18 year old Suzy eagerly grab the gift and start wrapping it to find a heart shaped box with mint and dark chocolates.The light brown haired girl clad in a purple lace evening dress at knee length,grins widely.

"My favourites!" She exclaimed but Nana shrug casually."Thank the person who give you this" With that said she kick the shin of Daehyun who is hiding behind her.18 year old Daehyun groans as he appears next to Nana clad in a grey and white checkered shirt with black denims.

"Happy Thanksgiving,Suzy ah I am glad you like my gift" The blonde haired male spoke while smiling lovingly.Suzy Bae tossed the box of chocolates to the floor before glaring at her blonde haired best friend ,Nana, knowing that it must be her idea for this guy to know her mansion location.

"What is going on Suzy ah?" 22 year old Bae Soohyuk asked his younger sister in concern ,clad in a blue and black formal suit."It is none of your affair,idiot" 18 year old Daehyun speak rudely to the unfamiliar black haired male who in return throw few punches on Daehyun's cheek and abdomen also a fine kick right of his crotch."Learn your manner first young man" The 22 year old tall male warn the blonde haired male while Nana and Suzy watched the scene of the two men arguing.

 

Introducing...

Im Nana ( Younger Sister of Im Yoona; Highscool Senior studying in the same class with Daehyun and Suzy.Is Suzy's best friend and the only female close friend for Daehyun ever since elementary school days )

Age: 18 years old

Hair Color: Blonde hair