Narrow Escape for Tiffany?

War of Romance

It was just another day in the SoftLogicz software company for one of the most hottest eligible bachelor named Bae Soobin who is also the owner of the software company based in Seoul, South Korea but have many clients around the world.The 32 year old male who stood at the height of 1.8m is clad in a designer red dress shirt tucked into his black suitpant that is fasten with a black hugo boss leather belt.A silver tie with black rose floral designed tie is worn along with a stylish black suitcoat.The bearded Korean male glance at his silver rolex watch before picking up his office phone.

"Ms Hwang, I want you to be in my cabin right now!!" Soobin hollers over the phone before slamming the phone hence hanging up the call before his secretary could answer him. Tiffany Hwang a 22 year old Korean American female is clad in a red mini dress that shows off her perfect body curves with black stilettos that will be able to make her look taller.The beautiful y brown haired Secretary stepped into Soobin's cabin after knocking for a few times while wondering what could be the reason she is called. 

32 year old Soobin ignore the knocks that are followed by the foosteps."Good Morning Sir, is there anything you need help with?" Tiffany asked her stern boss politely as ever while bowing deeply to the older male."Tiffany Hwang.I have given you a huge task of managing the documents required for the deal we have for Apple Company.But, I have receieved the email from the head of the company stating that the proposal is so badly done that he decide to drop the deal with our company" Soobin speak calmly.Truthfully speaking, the millionaire CEO is controlling his temper that is about the burst.

The long brown haired y lady gulped in nervousness while the CEO of the software company is speaking to her.'That's it , I am going to end up like Jessica getting fired by him' Tiffany thinks as she stare apologetically at the older male.Bae Soobin sighed heavily before getting up from his brown executive office chair.The tall yet handsome single male walk towards his Secretary before landing a harsh slap across a right cheek suddenly."You made the company lose 2 million dollars by the poorly done proposal for Apple Inc. There is no holiday for you, I expect you to work tommorow as well even if it is Thanksgiving" The 32 year old male demand Tiffany in his stern deep voice.

His handsome face is still having a stern facial expression with his black orbs staring at Tiffany's face as he gently on his beard while the y brown haired Korean American female is staring at him with teary eyes.Her right cheek is really redden from his harsh slap earlier."Stupid " Soobin the grumpy hot temper CEO mumble loud enough for her to hear while looking blankly at the Seoul city view from his huge glass panel.

"I am truly sorry and will work hard, Sir please forgive me" Tiffany Hwang replied calmly before bowing deeply at her boss even if he is not noticing her before leaving his cabin back to her cubicle so that she can resume her work.Bae Soobin adjust his silver necktie calmly not seem to be guilty for his earlier action at all."Aigoo. Just look at how boss treat his secretary.Yet Tiffany seem to take it all unlike my sister.He is such a demon you know" The 19 year old black haired Krystal Jung speak to her co worker as they are working as the receptionists at the SoftLogicz Company that is 10 storey building with various departments since the company is dealing with high end clients for computer programming and logics as well.

Just when 20 year old Im Yoona was about to reply to her best friend also her co worker when the office phone by her side rings."Hello, Ms Im here" The beautiful doe eyed slim innocent looking lady speak calmly."Im Yoona, get me a glass of iced jasmine green tea" The 32 year old stern CEO demand the quiet doe eyed receptionist before hanging up the call abruptly.Bae Soobin closed his eyes while leaning his head as he is seated at the brown executive chair."Must be that demon huh, well then go and serve that bastard.I really hope you will hate him soon" Krystal speak coldly to her bestfriend who just stare at her blankly.

10 minutes later, Soobin woke up by the hard panting to notice the panting pale skinned tall yet beautiful doe eyed lady placed a plate of dark forest cake and a glass of the jasmine iced green tea on his long teak table."Sorry to woke you up sir, shall I massage your head?" 20 year old Im Yoona asked the older bearded male while staring deeply at him.The 32 year old male his beard while staring blankly at her."I did not ask for this cake.But it is my favourite,make sure you do a good job" he spoke darkly before closing his eyes once again.