Chapter 3; The Beauty of Jeju and The Little Talks

Reminiscence 2014 [rest]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3  

 

Airport

Saturday, 17 January 2015

 

Yoona turns on her video recorder and checks herself on the screen. Upon seeing that, Hyoyeon and Krystal jump right away to Yoona's side as Yoona cheerfully greet her camera recorder a good morning and a hello. "What's the purpose of this?" Krystal asks, looking interested at the same time confused at the camera. "Well, wouldn't it be nice if we could make our own documentary for our little trip? Well you know what, just for fun," Yoona says. "Hello!" Krystal and Hyoyeon shouted to the camera. Then they turn 360 degrees, making the camera shows every single angle from where they're standing now. 

"By the way, where is Kwon Yuri?" Yoona asks, still recording themselves on the video recorder. "She's busy changing money at the money changer because she was too busy yesterday," Hyoyeon comments and Yoona turns the camera to the direction of the money changer. "There she is," Yoona says. "Our CEO must have been so busy," Krystal adds. Just then, Yuri finishes and turns around to see the 3 laughing while holding a video recorder and she quickly runs in her heels to join them. "What are you guys doing?" she asks once she arrives and stands behind Hyoyeon and Krystal. "We were doing a little documentary right here," Krystal says. "Since we're complete now, we should be doing an introduction," Yoona says. "Yah!" Hyoyeon hits Yoona's head lightly. "Do you think this is a TV show?" she asks jokingly. But they end up doing them and doing silly movements until the loud speaker announce that they should be boarding right now. "Let's go!" Yoona and Yuri shout together.

Yoona turns off the camera and the four girls, with their excited hearts, board the plane together. Inside, they're sitting on a 2-2 pattern on number 23AB and 24AB. They're sitting randomly at the moment, not according to their tickets so it's Yoona-Hyoyeon on 23AB, Krystal-Yuri on 24AB. 

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Korean Air 1201. We will be departing soon from Seoul to Jeju. The current time time 6:35AM and we will be arriving at 7:40AM." Upon hearing that, Yoona turns on her camera again and record herself and Hyoyeon excitedly saying, "We're going to Jeju~!"

 

15 minutes on the air, Hyoyeon was suddenly redminded of the invitation she received a few days ago in her apartment. "Yoona-ya, do you receive the invitation?" Hyoyeon asks. "Eh? What kind of invitation?" Yoona asks while she searches for something on her bag. "School reunion." Upon hearing those words, Yoona turns her focus completely to Hyoyeon. "Yes, I've received that too! My manager gave it to me like 2 or 3 days ago. I do think that I even brings it with me right now," she says and checks her bag again, this time for the invitation card. 

She then pulls out a white styled envelope. "This one isn't it?" she asks with a big smile. Hyoyeon nods and Yoona carefully opens the invitation. "It's gonna be on February 23rd, 2015. Still around a month from now then," Yoona says. It's true that she has received the invitation but she hasn't got the chance to read them carefully as her schedule for the last few days were packed. "But still, i'm already getting excited for it," Yoona says. She then turns around to look at her sister and Krystal sleeping so she decides to just ask them later. 

 

Strong breeze welcome the girls and the others at the island of Jeju right at 7:45AM. "Woohoo! It's Jeju!" Hyoyeon shouts. "Yah, turn on the camera! This is a historical moment," Yuri says. "Okay, wait up~" Yoona says. She turns on the camera and holds it. "Hello this is Yoona," "Yuri," "Hyoyeon," "and Krystal," "And we have arrive in Jeju! Whoo!" Hyoyeon shouts and tells Yoona to turn in a round. "So the current time is now 7:47AM and we had just arrive here in Jeju," Yuri says. "Shouldn't we be doing a short introduction of Jeju?" Krystal asks. "We should add that to the naration later while we edit the vide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter