Chapter 4; The Mysterious Guy Part 1

Reminiscence 2014 [rest]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is day 2 in Jeju Island for the four girls. They are walking towards the main building for breakfast when Hyoyeon told them something was weird last night. Curious, the two sisters ask her what it was. 

"Krystal was already sleeping and I was in the bathroom, using my dryer when the lights suddenly turned off and everything was pitch dark. I was so surprised and you know that I usually don't get scared of darkness but then I hear someone was knocking at the door so I quickly went to bed and got as close as possible to Krystal and even tried to wake her up. She didn't budge though..." she confesses. 

"I don't even remember," Krystal mumbles.

"What happened then? Do you open the door?" Yoona asks.

Hyoyeon looks at Yoona as if she's crazy. "Of course not. Do you want me to get killed?" Hyoyeon asks. "You don't even know who it was. Maybe just the security guards," Yuri says, jumping in. 

"Seriously, no one finds it off putting?" Hyoyeon complains, raising both of her hands. The rest of the girls ignore her as they arrive at the breakfast room. 

 

Hyoyeon who's still anxious all the time notices the guy from yesterday, again, he's alone. He's sitting their with newspaper on his hand and just like yesterday, he doesn't look anywhere else beside his newspaper and the croissant in front of him. She keeps looking at him even when they chat and jokes. The guy doesn't leave until they do even when he came in first. Afraid of the others thinking her as weird, she brushes it off. 

The guy picks up his cell phone and dials a number. 

"Hello?" another guy's voice at the other end of the line could be heard. 

"They had just finish breakfast and from what I see, they're currently heading back to their rooms," he says. 

"Keep a close eye," and the line's dead. 

 

The gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter