A TRIP [part 2]

Don't you miss me ?

A/N : First of all thanks to everyone who had read the story of mine. Especially who leave comment below. Thank you. Well not much to say as a rockie writer. Enjoy!

 

 

"Urghh..". Onew moan. He rub his eyes. Slowly open both of his eyes. I'm on bed. "wait~". Onew said. "My head hurt..feel like throwing up..I'm too drunk last night..". He utter. Until he finally realize, he had no cloth on. Fully . He made an 'O' face. "Did something happen last night?". Onew can't remember. P.A.N.G. 

Flashback

"I miss you, Dino-yah..Jinki want you..Dubu want you~~". I act cutely. He slowly lay Jonghyun on the bed. He start to kiss him deeply. "Open your mouth". I ask him. He finally let go and follow me. I take off our shirt until both of us fully . Ask for more until both of us moan our name. Only god know how I miss that body. That person to be specific. "I love you". I said before release my seed in him. 

"Pabo! ". Onew tell himself. He try to look besides him. He try to find that person beside but there's no one. Onew face fall. Only coldness fell the room even the sun are rising outside the window. He can't feel it. As he remember Jonghyun doesn't give hime the reply to his word. "Does he really not love me at all? did he forget it..". Onew sigh. He try not to fall his tears. It did hurt. 

Beach (Jonghyun)

I wake in the morning. God. "Auchh!". I shout. My hurt so much. It been 5 years since last time I been in . He did rammed into me with pleasure. But the effect coming later. I slowly gather my energy to the bathroom. Even I walk like a drunk. Aigoo. I take bath and went out to the beach. "It fresh here". Jonghyun thought. "Will he remember last night?.. what I am gonna with him. A chance?". Jonghyun confuse with himself. "Pabo! how do you let yourself into him..". Jonghyun shout. Lucky there's no people this early morning. 

It become awkward to both of them when the meet during the breakfast. "Jonghyun hyung..you look pale..are you sick?". Minho ask curiously. "Anio..A bit flu..". Jonghyun answer. Meanwhile Onew just watch him from a far. ("It must be hurt down there..". Onew thought). Unfortunately, Jonghyun eyes meet him too. He immediately look away. It's embarassing. 

"Our activity today boss?". Dujun ask his boss. "We gonna visit that so call The Biggest Doll Museum here.. aren't you excited?". The boss ask. "Of course we are..our Jonghyun so lucky..". Yoseob grin. "I want buy some for my daughter too..she been asking about during the first day we land here..". The boss continue. Everyone was so excited about that. Especially Onew. He really want to make a dinasour with shirt on to give to Jonghyun and also for his collection at home. 

DOLL MUSEUM

"Wow..this place are so big.. ". Rapmon utter. "Let's ge in". Onew said. Everyone eyeing each of the doll. To much cuteness. "Okay people..I will give 2 hours here then we will have lunch, okay?". Their boss give sign. "Ai..ai.. boss~". They salute. Everyone split their own way. Meanwhile, Onew try to ask people the place to make their own doll. Later he join a few people there. "Hyung..aren't this cute? otte?". Taemin ask Jonghyun. "Geyeopta, Taemin-ah..". Jonghyun reply. "It must be..I want to buy this and this too..". Taemin said excitedly. "For whom did you buy so many?". Jonghyun ask curiously. "For Kai of course,,". Taemin reply shyly. "Kai?". Jonghyun ask. "His boyfriend, hyung..". Key answer before Taemin. Taemin grin. His face become blush. "I see..". Jonghyun utter. Sound a bit irritated. "Don't you wanna buy any hyung?". Key ask. "I'm not found it yet..you?". Jonghyun utter. "Me? well.. I do want to buy for Woohyun..but I got no idea which one is the best.. any suggestion hyung?". Key ask him opinion. "Why don't we try search there..". Jonghyun point opposite way. "Kaja..". Key said. Jonghyun just follow him from behind. "Everyone got their partner..". Jonghyun thought and sighing. 

ONEW POV 

"Does it always this hard miss?". Onew utter. "Yup, for those who not familiar with it..it quite difficult..are you okay there? want me to help you?". The worker ask. "Its okay.. I will try my best.. I can't give up". Onew said. "You really something..it's too rare for guys to make this kind of doll..and dinosour?". The worker told him. "This is for someone special..he look like a dino..that's why I make this..". He answer. "Such a cute gay couple.. I never once know there are people who this honest about their relationship..". The worker said. "Well.. people can judge me, but I don't want to be hypocrite so you better show your real self". Onew told her. "I'm sure your boyfriend must love this..". The worker praise him. "Not yet my boyfriend..I hope he will". Onew said a bit dissappoint tone. "I'm sure he will..fighting!". The worker support. "Thank you..". Onew reply with smile. 

After 1 hour and half. Onew finally done his dino doll. "Done!". Onew stand up. "Wow! that's great". The worker clap. "Thank you for helping me..without you it can't be done this early..". Onew caressing his head. "It's my job sir..good luck then..come again later sir..you can pay it over there at the cashier". She instruct him. "Araso..keep your great work..bye~".Onew utter and walk away. He pay for the dino doll and another two doll that he saw before he pay. 

LUNCH

"Wow..how many doll did you buy Key?". Minho ask. "Is this all for Woohyun?..wow..daebak!". Minho . "Why? jealous don't you?". Key reply with smirk. "Me jealous?, please..". Minho reply. "Can't you stop bickering? we try to enjoy our lunch here". Onew spurt. "Mianhe hyung..this Minho can't keep teasing me..you like me don't you?". Key reply. "Bwoh!..you..". Minho being stop by his boss clear his throat. They stop and bow for sorry. 

"What activity after this?". Rapmon utter. "Why don't we try to drive..you know that challenge car?". Dujun suggest. "Fun! kaja!". Yoseob clap his hand. Everyone agree. "Later, can we do bungee jumping too?". Onew ask. Everyone face was like 'O'. "Why? its fun~". Onew whine. "Okay..cal!". Dujun said. "Yah! it's high..". Key said. "You said you wanna be strong don't you..so later you can show too Woohyun". Minho tease Key again. "Yah!". Key ushered. "Kaja!". Rapmon say and everyone stand up and walk away. They leave Key behind. "Yah.. wait for me..". Everyone just laugh at Key. "Such a girl". Minho said. 

They end up doing that challenging activity. Both have partner in each car. Again. Jonghyun and Onew as a pair. "Chulbal!". The driver said. Each car move one by one. You can heard every one shout in excitement. But there are those who are afraid. "Omo!". Jonghyun shout. Onew just chuckle. The car move upside down. There's no straight road. Its a forest. "Aigoo..ahh!". Jonghyun shout. He suddenly grab Onew hands and hols it tighter. Onew hold back. Jonghyun seem too afraid. Onew hug him too. He just afraid. Until they finish. Jonghyun show embarassment. Onew just chuckle while look at him. 

"Lets's continue..". Minho said over excitement. "Next is...Bungee Jumping!". Onew also said with excitement. "Ahh..can't we not doing that?.. My soul already leave me just now..". Key whine. Taemin too. "This is the way you can cope with your stress..shout as loud as you can". Dujun said. "Yoseob, Jonghyun, Rapmon you afraid too?". Dujun tease. "Ani! then cal!". Yoseob said even he is afraid too. "Kaja~". Their boss instruct. 

BUNGEE JUMPING

"Okay first..I want to write down your weight first". The instructor said. Everyone weighing except for their boss. He had backache. So, he will not join and only went to their hotel first. Then they enter the elevator to reach upper. "How height this building sir?". Key ask curious. "It's 20 level. "Bwoh!". Key shout and queit later. He afraid. "This bungee jumping will be in partner..this is our new course so each partner can enjoy..but seem here only male..you want to do it individually?".The instructor said. "Partner!...please". Yoseob said loudly. "Yeah..it more safe..". Onew utter. Partner : YoseobxDujun, RapmonxKey, TaeminxMinho and OnewxJonghyun. "Okay, who want to start first?". Dujun said. "We do rock, paper and scissor..otte?". Minho suggest. "Cal!". Key said. Onew and Jonghyun end up the first team to go. "Are you okay?". Onew ask Jonghyun whispering. Jonghyun only nod. He feel his body shaking right now. He is afraid with height. "Don't worry..I will be with you..just shout if you afraid..okay?". Onew utter with worried because Jonghyun look really pale. "Okay..ready?". The instructor said. "When I said, 123451..jump okay?".The instructor give instruction. They only nod. Onew stand behind and Jonghyun at the front. "When you jump, keep your arm wide like a wing..so it wouldn't cramp..araso?". The instructor told them. "Okay sir..". Onew said. "123451..jump". The instructor shout. They jump. All they fill is queit.Later shout. 

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!". Both of them. "Wohoooooo!!!!!!!!!". Onew shout. "I love you". He whisper to Jonghyun ears. Jonghyun keep blushing until the reach down. "Onew hyung, otte?". Minho shout from above. "Daebak! superb! fun!". Onew shout back. There reach at the boat. Jonghyun stay in silent. "Still shock?". Onew ask. But later, only tears fall down Jonghyun eyes. "Jonghyun-ah..why are you crying?". Onew ask worriedly. "It's height!!! I hate it!". Jonghyun burst. Onew chuckle and laugh out loud. "Yah~~ you really cute when you mad..don't you know?". Onew . They went down from the boat to the near bench there wait for the other member. Silent. "Jonghyun-ah..water?". Onew ask. He just nod. Jonghyun try to hold back whether he need to ask Onew about the 3 words just now. But he decide to ask. "Hyung.. ". He call Onew. "Urmm..why?". Onew turn his head towards Jonghyun. "Ania..". Jonghyun turn the other side. "I love you Jonghyun-ah". Onew said."Here..your present..". Onew give him the dino doll. Jonghyun turn his head again. "Dino doll..you..really make this?". Jonghyun ask. "Of course..". Onew answer proudly. "I thought you said its for your mom..". Jonghyun sounds irritated. "Pabo!". Onew knock his head. "Hurt..". Jonghyun said. "Why hyung?". Jonghyun utter. "Why what?". Onew ask back.

"Why you give this?". Jonghyun ask. "Because I want to.. ".Onew stop before continue his words. "And I love you..". Onew said gently. Jonghyun cry. "Why you cry again..". Onew wipe his tears. "I don't ask for this..I said just get lost yet you still coming..why hyung?". Jonghyun tears fall more and more. "Shhh.. I said already..I will get you no matter what..you have to know that". Onew said. "I love you thats all I can say..can't we just go back to normal Dino?". Onew ask. "What kind of normal hyung? we never be a couple before not even now..". Jonghyun sobbing. "That's before I said I love you and you just dissappear..you not even tell me the reason..you just reject me..".Onew told him. Slowly Jonghyun look at Onew. Do it now. "I love you too hyung..". Jonghyun confess. Onew smile. Not an ordinary smile. It's as bright as sun. "I love you too Kim Jonghyun..". Onew said before lean in. They apart after hear the other member calling. "Hyung..let's go back. We tired already..". Minho whine. "Araso!". Onew reply. "Kaja~". Onew siad and give his hand to Jonghyun. Jonghyun grab it. He smile. But he still afraid what if Onew parents know. What will they do this time. Will Onew leave him if they force him. He will try his best. For now, let just let go. 

NIGHT

"Tonight is our last night here.. so, enjoy this dinner okay?". Their boss said. "Let's cheers". Onew shout. They drink and eat and laugh. Share their experience. Mostly said it was fun but terrifying. That night was more beautiful than before. After they finish. Everyone had their own free time. So, Onew and Jonghyun walk to the beach together. Hand in hand. "Lets sit there..".Onew said to Jonghyun. Jonghyun lay his head on Onew shoulder. Onew slowly sing.

-SHINee (Romantic)-

Yeah
My boy~ whaaaaa, wha-oh~)
Naega baboya
Hey Baby~

Ijul su obneun noye sarangi
Majimak nunmuri
Naye on gaseumeul jijo noneunda
Jijo noneunda~I'm sorry
Jongmal Mianhae

Nae maeumi ganeundaero nan
Amusaenggak obsi gotgo iji
Ni moseubeul dalmeun
Nugungareul chaneun gonji nan
Geunyang geu jarie su iso

Seulseulhan nae okaereul geumbangirago
Niga dudeurigo sumeun gotman gateunde
Wae obneun gonji, mot boneun gonji
Ani nuni moroneunji

To dareul sarangeul hal sudo itdago nan midosoneunde
Gaseum ane noneun naginchorom jiul suga obso
Otoke~woah

No animyon andwaeneun gol
Ijeya araborin naega nomu bichamhae
Sajik sogen ajikdo naega noye
Sarangi got gateunde

Noye cheon, noye olgul
Ajikdo nae pum ane
Neukyojigo ineun gol
Still I have romantic in my heart
Doragago sipeungol

 Su obsi maneum narul geuroke
Noye modun goseul gajyoton na
Ijenwae ~Nal chajeul suga obge gwaen golka

Nan nomu duryowo uriye chuogi
Gibgi baeo ineun gose
Wanbyokhan~I know
Sarameul mannan nol, boge dwaelgaba

No gateun sarangeul
Mannal su itdago nan midosoneunde
Gaseum ane noneun naginchorom
Apa jukkeneun gol
Otoke~woah

No animyon andwaeneun gol
Ijeya araborin naega nomu bichamhae
Sajik sogen ajikdo naega noye
Sarangi got gateunde

Noye cheon, noye olgul
Ajikdo nae pum ane
Neukyojigo ineun gol
Still I have romantic in my heart
Doragago sipeungol

 

Nan jichyoboryona bwa
Hollo namgyojin sarange
Noye binjariman
Nan jakku hemaeneun de
Jebal jom nareul bwa
Nol dalmeun nareul bwa
Naegen jongmal iron siryondeuri himdeuro, ooh~

Gidarimboda himdeun gon
Ni seupgwandeulkaji modu dalma borin goya
Nae sogen naboda niga do maneun gol
I wanna be wanna be your man
Geutaero doraga dasi
Nol saranghan han namjaro taeonaso
Dasineun noreul apeuge hajineun aneulae
Can I go I wanna be I won't let you be your man

No animyon andwaeneun gol
Ijeya araborin~woah~ naega nomu bichamhae
Sajik sogen ajikdo naega noye
Sarangi got gateunde

Noye cheon, noye olgul
Ajikdo nae pum ane
Neukyojigo ineun gol
Still I have romantic in my heart
Doragago sipeungol, ooh~

No animyon andwaeneun gol
Ijeya araborin~woah~naega nomu bichamhae

Ijeul su eoptneun neoui sarangi
Majimag nunmuri
Naui on gaseumeul jjijeonohgo
Jeoldae chiyudoeji anhneun sangcheoman namgyeo
Nae chorahan moseupman namgyeo
Jeongmal bichamhae naneun eotteokhae
Naneun ije jeongmal (eotteokhae)

Neoui cheon neoui eolgul
Ajikdo nae pumane
Neukkyeojigo itneun geol
Still I have romantic in my heart
Doragago sipeungeol

 

 

They just enjoy their time there. "Your voice really lovely hyung.. you should be a singer..". Jonghyun praise. "But I only want to sing for you..".Onew said. Jonghyun drop his tears again. "Why are you crying again?". Onew ask. "Tears of joy? haha". Jonghyun laugh being sealed by Onew kiss. "Hyung..what if people see?". Jonghyun whine. "But you like it don't you?". Onew wink at him. Jonghyun keep blushing. "Promise me that you will never leave me again..".Onew said while show his pinky. Jonghyun don't know how to say. He is afraid. But for now, lets act like nothing gonna happen. "I promise". Jonghyun said. They kiss. Deeply. "You know what,,can we ? tonight?". Onew ask. Jonghyun blushing. "Hyung..it's hurt you know~~". Jonghyun pout. "Please...we can use this as honeymoon in advance". Onew said while wink. They blushing. "You sure know my weakness..". Jonghyun whine. 

That night they do it again. Smoothly. Pleasurely. Full of love. End with "I love you". And they come the drift to sleep. END VACATION.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Done 'A trip [part 2]'. I hope you enjoy this. Thanks too who had subscribe my story. I really appreciate this. Gomawo chingu. -xoxo-