HAPPY DINO DAY

Don't you miss me ?

JONGHYUN POV

It's hard to stay like this every day.Home or work.Should I just quit and move from the house?. No, that a bad idea. You promise with your father that you wanna stay in Seoul just to be anime writer. This is your chance to prove it. You can't quit now, Jonghyun. Just at least try. Araso!

"Why can't I print this?". Jonghyun mad over the photocopy machine. "Chebal..I need to send this~~". Jonghyun said. "Here, the way to use this..".Onew give him a piece of paper that wrote how to use this machine to print all his sketch before he send to factory. Then, Onew just ruffle his hair and walk away.Jonghyun feel his cheeks burn.He always there whenver Jonghyun got problem.Later he continue his work thanks to Onew who give him the intruction before. "Done!". Jonghyun said while grin. 

ONEW POV

"Pabo! why do I have to touch his honey hair~". Onew said to himself. He really can't control his feeling toward that Dino. Another problem, they are rommates. He also think like at home. How he feel thinks gonna be back like they do before. Onew just lay at his desk. Turn his head to the calendar. He make an 'O' face, today is 6 April. Another 'O', two days from now is Jonghyun birthday. He never forget them. He always remember that he stalk over Jonghyun because he is council student. He take a look at the student files. Kim Jonghyun, 8 April 1990, two siblings, love music, Seoul. He wanna celebrate it. But what if Jonghyun doesn't wanna see him. "Ah!". Onew got idea. He also tell this to Minho, Yeseob and all his people to keep this as secret and celebrate together. Perfect idea. 

NO ONE POV 

"Onew hyung.. how we put this?". Minho ask to put all the ballon. They setting their meeting room to celebrate Jonghyun birthday. "Here, Minho". Onew instructed.

Everyone was very busy preparing this simple party. Food and beverage. Done. Present. Done. Onew clap his hands. "Now guys.. we should decide who gonna bring him here?". Onew ask. "I think Minho is better. Dujun said. "Yeah, you're right". Rapmon said. "Okay then..Minho, call him that we got urgent meeting". Onew instruct. "Now, people..lets hide". Yeseob said. Everyone follow and hide behind the curtain. Lamp off.

"Jonghyun hyung~~". Minho said. "Why Minho?". Jonghyun ask not suspecting anything. "We got an urgent meeting..kaja~". Minho said and grab his hands. "Really?kaja~~". Jonghyun said and follow Minho. 

They heard someone hold the door knob and open it. Minho open the lamp. 

"SUPRISE!". Everyone shout. Whistling. "Saengil Chukahamnida Jonghyun-ah". Everyone said. Jonghyun shock. He even cry of happiness. Everyone watch him in 'awe'. Such a cry baby. He is. Onew taught. "Bring him to the center!". Dujun said. "Let's sing him happy birthday song properly". Yeseob interrupt. "Yeah". Everyone said. "Saengil Chukahamnida, Saengil chukahamnida, saranganeun uri Jonghyun, Saengil Chukahamnida.....". Everyone sing. Jonghyun bow to them. "Gomawo everyone..I never taught all of you know my birthday..". Jonghyun said while sobbing. "We don't know but Onew hyung tell us". Rapmon said. Jonghyun shock. He try to look at Onew. Onew turn his head. Probably embrass. Jonghyun just chuckle. 

"Jonghyun..make a wish and blow the candle now..". Minho said. Jonghyun did as he told to. "Gomawo everyone". Jonghyun said. But he look at Onew more. Thanks with his eyes. "Here, my present.. ". Onew said as the last person to give Jonghyun present. "Gomawo,...hyung". Long pause before Jonghyun answer. "It's nothing..Saengil Chukahamnida". Onew wish. "How did you know my birthday?". Jonghyun ask. "I got my source". Onew said while walk away from Jonghyun. "Is he a stalker..cheh~". Jonghyun smirk but he feel good today. Never in his mind that his. Not his, that person gonna know this small things. He just happy. 

"Bye..see you tomorrow birthday boy~~". Dujun said. "Okay.. thanks for today everyone..". Jonghyun reply. "Not us..but Onew .. he prepare everything..we only help some". Yeseob said. Jonghyun taken a back. While he could see Onew stare at him. "Araso.. see you tomorrow then". Jonghyun said and walk not even try to look at Onew again. He just can't. He could hear another foot step follow from behind. Walk slowly. No one fast their track. Just silent feel. 

They arrive at home. They both come inside. But Jonghyun stop at the living room. "Gomawo, hyung.. for today..". Jonghyun said and walk after that. He shy. Onew just smile. Jonghyun close his door behind.

Onew walk towards Jonghyun room. Standing in front of the door. "It's nothing Jonghyun-ah.. I will make everything that will put us back to the right place again..I hope we can celebrate just two of us later. Saengil Chukahae, Dino..". Onew said then just walk towards his room. Meanwhile Jonghyun heard it as he standing behind the door. He cry. His heart flutter. His love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : I'm so sorry to update after so long. I will try my best to finish this story. I hope you enjoy this chap very much. Nothing much. Simple idea. Gomawo for read this. -xoxo-