COINCIDENCE or FATE

Don't you miss me ?

JINKI POV

I chase after him. Grab him.Drag him to follow me.But he insist to go.I kiss him.He push me away.I grab and hold him tight then kiss him passionately.He kiss me back."I love you". I said.He push me."Please, past is past hyung".He said to me."I have been holding this three word since you left Dino..why you leave me?".I ask him.More like begging him."Its my personal hyung..sorry I gotta go".He said.I watch him walk away.I shout."I will always chasing you no matter what! just watch!".I told him.He's my desire.I cry."Why Dino? why can't you just accept it? It always you here in my heart.You the one who not giving me to tell you the truth yet you leave me like Im nothing to you...please..comeback to me...just pleasee..".I kneel on the ground.Night breeze really cold.But thats not the matter.I promise myself I will get him.

JONGHYUN POV

"Aaahhh..my head".I feel like spinning.Its so heavy.I look at the clock.10 in the morning.What make me like this.I remember."! you're drunk..like how many glass did you take..aigoo".I nag.Even I remember those.His plump lips meet mine.Kiss me.I push him.He grab,hold me tight,kiss me passionately.Im blushing."Yah!for god sake don't blushing..".I told myself."I love you..".Those word.I remember.He always kills me inside.He know Im weak when Im with him.He use me.Jinja!. "Bulla..I better wash..it makes me relax..beside..its your holiday..wuhuu".I told myself and walk to the room to take the towel and straight to bathroom.

JINKI POV

What a day.A holiday. What am I supposed to do.Shopping.Probably sleeping.My bed smells good."But it will be more nice if Jonghyun in here..make out with him...".I smile."ert!".I told myself.But still.It will be great if he was here with me.He will always be mine and mine only.I reset myself.Sleeps again. 

JONGHYUN POV

Done washing.Kring.kring.kring.My phones ringing."Yebuseyo?".I start."Ohh..Jonghyun-shii..are you busy today?".Its my boss."Anio..why?".I ask."I want you to move to our worker apartment..sorry for informing you..so, I hope you can move today?".My boss ask me."Move?apartment?".I confuse."Here, .....".He told me the address."So,I need to move there today?".I ask."Yup..I already post the key..I bet its already in letter box..I hope it will be nice room and house..besides,you also have roomate.".He told me."Okay sir..I understand".I told him and hung up."Ahh..what a day..well,I better get prepare..since I got nothing to do..Well at least I don't have many things to wrap up.Since I just move here like 3 months ago.A bachelor with nothing at home besides, my clothes,and food.

5 HOURS LATER~~~~

"Finally, Im done..".Im calling the cab..take the key and get in the cab.Reach the house.Woah.Its so high.An expensive apartment I bet."Thank you".I said to the driver.I pull my bag and make my way.Room1508.Here.I hold the key.Crack.The door open."Annyeonghaseyo..anybody home?".I ask.Nobody answer."I bet he went out..probably a date".I make my way to the room no.2. Such a nice room.with king size of bed.I put my bag near the closet.I go to the window."Woah..its really beautiful".The scenery was such a perfect.I can live here nicely.Later, I open up my bag and put everything inside."Done!".I went to bath and wear pajama.Its already late. I just go to sleep. 

MORNING

I woke up early in the morning.I smell coffee and toast.Probd.ably my roomates already wake up.I went to bathroom and wash.Then walk to the kitchen.I see someone in the seat."Anyeonghaseyo..Im your roomate..Kim Jonghyun-imnida..nice to meet you".I bow and strecth my hands.He face me.O_O face.Both of us."Jonghyun?".He ask me."Onew hyung?".I said."My roomates?".We both said simultaneously. "Sorry, I gotta go".I said to him.Awkward.Onew was my roomate.God!.I just walk away with my bag and go to work.

I sit at my desk.Keep thinking about this morning."Hyung!".Im shock."Ohh..why Minho?".I ask him."I've been calling you like 10 times..but you can't hear me..whats wrong hyung? are you sick?".He ask me."Ani..nothing..just less sleep..Im hungry..why don't we grab some breakfast?".I told him."Okay..lets go..your treat..hehe".Minho said."Always..".I smile.I stand up and look at his desk.He look at me.Im shock.I just walk away.Pretend like Im not looking at him."Kaja,Minho..".I drag Minho along.I could his jealousy eyes.How am I suppose to face him when Im home. 

HOME

Thanks god.He had a meeting.At least I have my privacy.Awkward for sure.I make myself food.Eat.Bath.and sleep.I heard the door open.He is back.My mistake.Im not lock my door.I heard the sounds from my door."Good night..Jonghyun-ah..thanks for being here..sweet dreams..".He said from a far.The door close.My tears.Then sleep.I woke up 7 and as usual, bath..went to kitchen.He probably understand that I don't want to see him.He left me food before he out.I sit and eat.Even the toast taste really good.I know him.He is a good cooker.I also eat the food he makes for me.Yeah.It was before.Past is past.I told myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : . My idea was bad. Sorry for the dissapointing you.Enjoy.