Two !!

Mama's Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

Little Sehun stared at the ground in disbelief. How dare his father and Kyungsoo say his mother he had been seeing was an imaginary friend?! How could they not see her like he did?

“She’s real! Don’t say that!!” Sehun protested, stamping his feet and he then began to shriek at the top of his lungs to Kyungsoo's and his father's own dismay. Sehun felt truly offended.

His eyes were then filled with the inevitable tears and when Sehun looked at his father and Kyungsoo they were a blur. Sehun had seen his mother sit on his little bookshelf tons of times, especially when he needed her. How dare they say she was not there?

Sehun even felt her arms around him and she even smiled a loving smile at him whenever he’d dance in front of her.

She was real in his heart, she just had to be.

 

 

“Fine, whatever be a little boy forever and go play with your little imaginary friend Sehun!” His father snapped, he grew tired of Sehun living in his little fantasy. But he felt at the same time it was his fault.

If only...

“My mom is so much better than the both of you!” Sehun screamed, tears continuously streaming down his little face. “I wish I lived with her and not you guys! I hate you all!! She is real!!!”

 

“Go to your room,” His father said, with a very intimidating expression. He was so tired of his son playing around with something imaginary, he was freakin’ seven not four!

 

Sehun looked at Kyungsoo for some help but he looked disappointed, so Sehun did what any angry little boy did. He yelled and screamed more until his father finally dragged him into a corner for ‘time out’. That made Sehun even more upset.

*

*

*

Sehun framed the picture of his mother and placed it on his little bookshelf. Ever since the fight with his father and Kyungsoo, he had not seen his mother.

So a little part of him was extremely upset, and yes part of him knew he had made her up… Sehun just had to be confronted about it to admit it to himself.

He just wanted so much from his mother, not just her picture or her things. All Sehun wanted was to see her and for her to love him.

 

“Did you ever love me?” Sehun asked the picture of his mother.

 

Emptiness then clouded his dark brown eyes from the lack of response. He knew he would not get an answer and it hurt him to no end. It was a simple, yet very important, question that he wanted an answer to but no one could give him one except his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter