Five (1/2)

Mama's Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I decided to split up chapter five into two parts, otherwise the chapter would be extreeeeeeeeemeeeeeeely long LOL! So yeah, I am leaving all the drama to next chappie.

As months progressed, Sehun started changing, and a lot of his friends saw this change. At first, it started out small, so he would not notice, but it gradually became more prominent as time went on. Therefore at night his chest would ache with anxiety and be tight, like he was still waiting for something.

Or rather, he was waiting for someone.

Sehun was also starting to lose hope and he noticed the changes began when he finally opened up about his mother. His father, also noticed the changes and when Sehun could not sleep he would hang out in the kitchen and his father would be there to comfort him. Even if it was late in the night.

His father would comfort him with soft, gentle pats on his head and told him that if he ever wanted to talk, that he’d be there. But Sehun did not want to talk, he was too afraid to talk to anyone now and especially about his Mother.

The thought of his mother not coming for him started becoming a reality to him, and Sehun did not want that.

*

*

*

“Sehun you look like crap!” Baekhyun exclaimed, and Tao looked at him in worry.

They were at a bubble tea shop on a Saturday and Sehun reluctantly went.

Sehun sighed. “I know, you don’t need to tell me.”

“What is wrong?” Baekhyun asked.

Sehun did not answer, instead he looked outside the window in sadness. No one understood what he was going through, not even himself. Then as the silence between them progressed, Tao took it upon himself to break it.

“I think I know..Sehun, I will always be here and I will help you,” Tao mumbled, almost to himself, but Sehun heard every single word.

*

*

*

Tao and Sehun were playing a video game until Sehun started feeling it again. This time, Sehun clutched onto his T-Shirt’s collar in disdain. He felt sick.

The bad feelings in his chest gradually became worse and the worst part of it, Tao was always around when it started happening.

Tao immediately paused the game they were playing and looked at him with an unreadable expression on his face.

“Tell me, what’s wrong Sehun?” Tao asked, his voice was shaky. “Please tell me.”

Sehun did not answer, how could he?

“Do you want me to stay the night with you?”

Sehun shrugged. “If you want.”

“I will then.”

Tao then went over to place a soft kiss upon Sehun’s lips, it actually made Sehun feel a little better.

*

*

*

Thankfully his father, and Kyungsoo we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter