One

Mama's Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE  :

Sehun was a self-proclaimed mama’s boy, even if he was only six-years old. It all began when his father, Jongin, showed him a video of his mother once Sehun started questioning her whereabouts.

Kyungsoo told his father he needed to introduce Sehun to his mother in some sort of way, instead of hiding her forever from Sehun. Whatever that means… Sehun did not quite understand what they were hiding from him, everyone in his class had a mother and he did not.That made Sehun so envious, he wanted that love and because of that he hated girls altogether. But it was when he saw the video of the beautiful exotic woman with Golden eyes practicing with a sword, he immediately changed his mind, well she was his exception.

While watching the video for some odd reason, he immediately loved the woman in the video. During the video Sehun asked all sorts of questions about the woman, that was when he found out who she was.

“She’s your mother,” His father said, in a broken tone of voice.

Sehun's eyes widened in awe.

“Where is she?” Sehun asked, he wanted to meet her and he wanted to be just like her.

His tanned father did not say anything for one moment and Sehun saw him looking at Kyungsoo in a desperate manner.

“Just tell him,” Kyungsoo urged.

The face his father made next made Sehun worried, he looked broken, and Sehun had no idea why. So he ignored it, until his father placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Sehun-Ah your mother is never too far away you know.”

Sehun looked at him in a puzzled manner then once he heard his mother speak on the tv he was distracted by her youthful sounding voice. He had never heard something so beautiful in his life.

Yet it felt so nostalgic to him at the same time.

*

 

Months went by  and Sehun finally pressured his father enough to get him to tell him more about his mother. His father told him what he wanted, he said that she would often go to work and Sehun concluded that was why he would never see her! That made so much sense to little Sehun.

A lot of his classmates said that their mothers worked a lot too. They complained about their mothers and now Sehun was finally able to talk about his because of the video.

“I love her, I love my mommy,” Sehun innocently said to his friends. “She’s pretty, she looks so different. Maybe that’s why I look so much like my grandpa!”

His friends would then usually respond to say, “Where is your mom now then? Why doesn’t she ever pick you up?”

Sehun would always frown a deep frown in response. “I already told you guys she works a lot.”

 

At night, that was when he wondered about his mother the most. It made him so sad and in movies he saw kids his age get tucked in and kissed by their mothers.Even without speaking to his mother, he knew something was up.

“Mommy where are you hiding,” Sehun sniffled.

Why was she never there like the ones in the movies? Does his mom not love him? He loves her.

He must have counted thousands of times on his little fingers the times he missed his mother. Sehun felt something was missing in him.

“Where are you Mommy?”

Would be the final thing Sehun would say before he went to sleep for sleepless nights.

 

*

*

*

One Saturday morning, he found a picture of his mother on the ground. Immediately his heart did a flip in pure excitement, once he picked it up he saw it was a beautiful picture of his mommy too.

She looked young and she was wearing a dress with her long dark hair tied up in a red ribbon. It kind of looked like she had a tan in her milky white complexion. To Sehun, she was definitely the mixture of his grandparents that he met so long ago.

His father would not let him see them anymore though, he said they were in poor health now and that Sehun should not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter