Vanilla Chocolate 8

Vanilla Chocolate

sungjong lie down on the soft bed at their hotel.
as usual, his heart and his mind is not calm preoccupied with everything possible.

kiss on the cheek .. Myungsoo
sungjong smile
Sungjong responsethe kiss by kissing back Myungsoo lips.

"Honey, why are you so daydreaming .. you know,always in daze" Myungsoo hug Sungjong tightly

"no nothing"

"lie .."

"I miss you .." kiss on the Myungsoo nose.

Myungsoo smiled pleasantly saw his dimples.
Myungsoo kiss sungjong back ....  without interruption. .. They laugh again.

"Tomorrow I want to bring the you to an ice cream shop"
"What's so special .." Sungjong laid her head on Myungsoo chest. he act just like kitten
"anni .. but, I remembered long memory .. ou sweet memory" a kissed on Sungjong back hands.
"What?"
"You do not remember honey"
"no .."

Mungsoo sighed ...
"The first time we stumbled, you give me an ice cream vanilla"
"What?!"
"yes, the second time we met, you give me Chocolate ice cream"
"why I give u an ice cream"
"you are the bullying victims honey, a group of bad boys, they challenge theyou to seduce me"

 

Myungssoo kissedSungjong's  hair again and continue the conversation 

 

"However, when I first met you. You are already captivated my heart .."
"hahahahaha .. so what's next" Sungjong impatient to know the story of the myungsoo

"You beat that bad boys, I make confession in front of them ..they shocked,"

"hahahah  really?! " SUngjong laugh like crazy. he really do not have an idea that 'Sungjong' is a litlle bit stupid. silly I mean. mianhei ..

Myungsoo did not reply the question.. He grab Sungjong body and he kissed that boy lips with passion. full of passion love. Sungjong reply the kiss. they kiss for a quite long time, they enjoy their own scent.  Temptation ~ Temptation of love .. 

 

Myungsoo break their kiss and he look deeply on Sungjong eyes while he cup Sungjong face. 

Myungsoo is tearing

" jongie honey.. please believe me. I am not a mad guy, I am not crazy guy.. " his eyes start watering. Sungjong feel the sadness in his heart, Sad because he felt his heart missing someone he really love.. 

"you are .. my real wife jongie ya ~ " tears fell down his cheeks.. Sungjong start tearing too! Myungsoo tighten his hand. he hold Sungjong face so tight but not hurt. 

"I am your husband.. nae... nae ga... ur~ ur hubby, we are really married.. " 

"i thought u die! but you not! i know my wife well... jongie ya .. I know you! " 

myungsoo sobbing.Tears pouring down on his cheeks and nose jug dont stop flowing. .. Sungjong tears finally fell to the cheeks. he shut your eyes, moving with the quiet tears .. he wanted to hear everything .. .

 

"honey .. nan .. Myungsoo. Dont you remember. we just get married that time, its just few days after our wedding ceremony. We want to go to honeymoon. but .. but .. we are involved in an accident "Myungsoo cry more powerful.


 "everyone said you were dead. But I never believed, two years. Itry to find you at unites states, but I still cannot found you ~," Myungsoo cry again, louder this time. His Chest in pain as he hold the tears .. 

Sungjong silent .. 

"Back then, I was driving. You're eating vanilla chocolate ice cream. You want spooned some ice cream to me .. but I do not want to"

chocolate vanilla ice cream
head pain
suddenly ..
very sick ..

"You insisted on feeding ice cream .. but I do not want to, we joked a little, little quarrel .. so I do not see, a large truck in front of my car .. and, I crush into that truck .." Myungsoo seem quieter, but his eyes were puffy because crying

Sungjong head pain
sick!
Myungsoo SHUT UP!
Sungjong handheld Myungsoo hand, he closed his eyes

suddenly ..
like one electrocuted in his mind
he saw a scene
scene him in the car with myungsoo

that scene is gone

ice cream scene appears

lost ..

his head hurts ..

another scene come.. a truck in front of his eyes.. 

this time its is truly headache! oh my ... I cannot endure this anymore

"myung .. op " sungjong gasp for air . 

Myungsoo shocked! they both sweating .. he afraind for lossing Sungjong ofr the second time. 

"Chagi.. why ,,, chagi "Myungsoo panicked 

"op .. " Sungjong close his eyes. he is sweating like mad. 

 

BLACK ... SUNGJONG FAINTED.

Before his fainted .. he can see Myungsoo cry face calling his name .. 

 

******************************************************

11.00 a.m South Korea .

Seoul Hospital

room 5520

 

Sungjong displaced in hospital


 Myungsoo sit next to the patient. Myungsoo holding his hands with hope, his eyes puffy from non stop crying,he is only wearing his last night outfit and cardigan .. his hair is totaly messy, he is exactly like crazy man. he is now! he is so worried !! 

 myungsoo take emergency flight back to korea at night. he wants sungjong treated in korea.

 myungsoo handful hands of the patient .. he kissed the hand with expectations
 'Honey, please come back' 'dont leave me ... again'

 

 

Sungjong in dream now ... 

in his dream... 

he dream abt a situation ... he walked. 

HEY! this is Hangkuk Uni ~ 

his eyes see something . his eyes see himself! Sungjong see that Sungjong just walk pass over him .. 

he followed that guy that really look like him ~ 

"sorry can I ask you something" Sungjong asking for that guy 

that guy (another Sungjong) keep silent. he did not see anything! he cannot saw Sungjong ..sungjong only the spirit now. 

am i dead ?! AM I !!!  NO!

Sungjong decided to silent and followed that 'sungjong'

he followed that 'Sungjong' untill  ...... 

"hey juniors ! " some bad boys group detain him

 

"what do you want"
"hey .. pay debts"
"What debt?"

"yahh ... u must seduce that arrogant boy Kim Myungsoo. make him fall in love with you or ~~ i will  smack ur petty face "

 

that situation gone .. 

now Sungong at another Situation.. he see Myungsoo 

"oppa ..... " 

 

from far, he can see 'Sungjong' walk to that arrogant boy with a plastic beg at his hands. 

"Kim Myungsoo ?" that Sungjong start the conversation.. he only bowed

"nae .. " Myungsoo reply without show any interest. He do not look at  younger face. 

"here ... ice cream for you " 'Sungjong' bowed 90 degree and go .. 

Sungjong chuckled at that situation~ silly me .. 

"yah! do u think I will like you with this ice cram, " Myungsoo yelled from back. 'Sungjong' stand still .. he turn back .. and he showed his face, he looked up and smiled. Myungsoo silent, his eyes fluttered.. badummp~ badump ~ his heart  .....

"mianhei hyung .. but please take it.. take it juseyo" 'Sungjong' smiled again and go ... 

Myungsoo stand still . and, he was holding his chest. 

 

 

so, this is our first, meet ...