Vanilla Chocolate 2

Vanilla Chocolate

shocked...

guilty....

feel like a murderer...

 

sungjong just stood there numb. see all over his body that he felt it was no longer alive. what should I do now. I hope this guy is still alive. god help me..

sungjong began to smile when seeing the body was stiff making the slightest movement. hand moving! the mouth of the man, it said something.

"jongie...." then he stop.

"nae... " Sungjong ran towards the man and the he put that man head on his lap. Sungjong began to cry again. cried not because of affection or love, but crying because guilt and fear. Sungjong without realizing it, he hugged the man's head on his chest.

The black man smiled when Sungjong do thing like that. He rest his head at sungjong chest. fortunately he only injured his left shoulder only.

without wasting time again, sungjong dressing Briefly possible and achieve his car keys.
he supported the unidentified man to a car at the car park below. Sungjong continue driving his little car to a nearby hospital to get treatment.

 

*******************************

while waiting for a guy who did not know , getting treatment, Sungjong mind is not quiet at all
he thought of the possibility that the man is old contacts that he had forgotten but failed. all experiments found a way off. He still can not remember who the man who suddenly appeared at the door of his house alone and calling his name.

Strangely enough,
sungjong can not know the true identity of the man
Sungjong not a stupid man to forget his old comrades alone. Sungjong sure he has never met this guy before ..


oh .. the guy just cause problems on me.
I want to leave tomorrow, are dominated by the holidays will be spent taking care of a guy I do not know. like stray dogs.

Sungjong reverie was interrupted by  the doctors.
doctors who treat men earlier.

"So, can I get a signature heir Kim Myungsoo for confirmation" the doctor was handed a piece of paper to Sungjong

Sungjong signed the form without thinking.

"Ohhh ... it would be this man's name, myungsoo" Sungjong own monologue.

Sungjong submit it back to the doctor.

"how are the things  doctor" sungjong sounded worried.

"very stable. But he will rest here overnight, the heirs hope she can accompany him." the doctor was handed a receipt and proof of payment to sungjong and he go awa
y.

who wants to admit heir to Mr. Myungsoo crazy like that.

 

Sungjong entering the dreary room

a prince was sleeping on the bed,


why Sungjong call him Prince?

Myoungsoo is indeed a very handsome looks. Sungjong observing facial features of Myungsoo

small face like a vine trellis. chin pretty petite formed, his nose aquiline, but not excessive. astringent and black eyes, very deep,. what is so special about this man, Sungjong had seen earlier dimple in cheek side while smiling. His lips so thin. indeed with an expression like this, many women will be tempted only by a smile.

sungjong continue observation, finally he fell asleep next to kim myungsoo.

 

*********************************

 

 

sungjong woke up the next morning not because the sun or the bell, but he woke up from his sleep because Sungjong can feel a gentle her hair and cheek.

Sungjong realized.
sungjong see a smile
a smile that he had never received before.
None anyone who would suddenly there is a very gentle way like this and give Sungjong a smile.

"good morning" myungsoo smiled again as he gently the sungjong hair

"Morning," Sungjong who feel uncomfortable with anything that diverts gaze towards the window.

"how the shoulder condition ?" sungjong start a conversation.

"I'm okay, healthy and happy," myungsoo achieve sungjong hand and kissed the back of his hand gently.

sungjong which apparently surprised by the action it then stood.

"What are you doing ?!"

"Every morning my routine,"

"What the routine ,"

"..kiss you  with a soft body and affection,"

"Who are you ?!"

"your husband"

"Since when,"

"You have to forget everything?"

"YES I AM."

"We've married since 2 two years ago,"

"Do not lie, if we are married, do not know what you say, why did you never take care of me ?!"

myungsoo silent with the last question of the mouth Sungjong.

         why did you never take care of me. that question make Myungsoo silent.

"For property and name" myungsoo said while looking at the face sungjong with expectations. Expectations that his love can forgive and remember again.

sungjong silent and went away from that room.
if it is true what the man was saying .. why I still do not remember everything.

I think I have never had any crashes that cause memory I lost.


ah! I am sure, he is actually crazy.

 

I need to do some investigations.