Chapter 3

Would You Still?

Just to clear things up, the two people weren't together while they are observing Saeron.

Oh, and don't read this on Internet Explorer. I tried to test it out on IE but the vulgarites will be cancelled out so use your phone or Google Chrome.

 

I ate with a grumpy expression not noticing two people watching me from further down the cafeteria. 

***

I was walking slowly to my next class after break. I was just spacing out thinking about life and the it's been throwing at me. Sometimes, my thoughts wander to Kai, how his smirk can take my breathe away. Wait, no what am I thinking. That isn't possible. I wouldn't fall for someone like that, and to top it off, Kai is such a bad name can we just take a moment. Right when I finished reassuring myself someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Jihyun. Park Jihyun. Let's be friends?" this said girl introduced herself and I smiled and nodded meekly at the sudden introduction.

"What happened just now, with the school's , I saw it. Don't let her get to you alright?" she said with a sincere smile. Wow, calling her a school . Damn, I like her already.

"Nah, she didn't get to me. But what's up with her and the Kai dude though? I thought they were like the 'it' couple. Shouldn't they be like all lovey dovey?" I questioned

"Couple? Miyun is still far away from that term." Jihyun chuckled before she continued, "all she ever wanted is Kai. She can have probably the entire school population of boys at her feet except for Kai. Let's just say Kai is... cold." 

I nodded my head at this information. So they aren't a couple, huh? Then why is she so protective and clingy? Sweet Jesus, these type of girls seriously shouldn't reproduce. 

"Let's go to class. We're gonna be late." 


As we started settling in to our seats in class, Mr. Lee stepped in the door with what looks like papers, worksheets... pop quiz. 

It seems like the girls in the class haven't notice that because there were murmers echoing throughout the classroom... and it's not about the upcoming pop quiz.

"Wow. He's so hot. I wonder how old is he." 

"Smart, handsome and well-dressed. Just my type." 

"I'm gonna ask him out and ask him to teach me math as an excuse." 

Tch, pathetic and desperate. 

"Alright, as I'll be taking over this class for the next few months, I would like to see where your standards are at for Maths. Now, I'll be passing down some pop quiz and the duration will be thirty minutes. You may start now." 

I glanced behind as I wanted to pass the paper to the person behind me but instead, there was no one behind and it just dawned on me that the person that was suppose to be sitting behind me was Kai. Where is he?


I was one of the last few to pass up the paper to Mr. Lee in front. I took a peek at my watch as I walked towards the teacher's table. I still have about thirty minutes to spare before I go to work. I should go get some snack to eat before heading to the restaurant.

But those thoughts were thrown out the window because Mr Lee asked me to stay behind as he needed to talk to me about something and I have to wait for everyone to leave.

 I slumped down on the chair and sulked through the waiting time while Mr Lee spared no glances at me as he is doing work on his laptop. Did I do anything wrong? What a waste of my precious time. Why isn't he looking at me? I want him to know how fustrated I am. I need to go to work now. The urge to tweet about him to release my fustration. Oh my God, fifteen minutes has passed already. I'm going to go crazy by talking to myself.

"Saeron-ssi. Earth to Saeron." Mr Lee waved a hand infront of my eyes before I woke up mentally to reality.

"Sorry, I zoned out." 

"Oh, it's fine. I saw what happened back there. Are you alright? You can come look for me anytime if you have any problem. We're both new to this school anyway" 

"What? You made me stay here for fifteen minutes just to tell me this? Well, for your information I can do just fine with some es disliking me. So next time, if you want to tell me something so simple, would you please just tell me straight?" 

If he was shocked by my rudeness and language then he definitely masked it well. There wasn't a trace of anger written on his expression.

"Well, many girls would love to be in your place. You are dismissed, Saeron-ssi." he jested as he winked at me.

Wait, did he just winked at me?

"Yes I did." he smirked

I gasped in realization that I said my thoughts aloud. I facepalmed myself mentally as I walked away from the classroom and ran to my workplace.

Damn it, not only did I embarrass myself, and not be able to get some snacks to munch on, I'm even late for work. I cried to myself. And this time, I didn't say it aloud.


 

 

HELLO READERS~ Sorry for not updating for more than 2 weeks :(

It's the Christmas season and I'm really busy. But anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm here with a new chapter but without Kai though. Oops.

Don't worry, he's not forgotten. There's still the next chapter.

Isn't Sungjong oh-so-charming kekeke

I can't find a better one of him winking but this is good enough, right? Right. 

Why not some Kai to end this chapter? 

Cute Kai

Hot Kai.

Hope you enjoyed this chappie!!

Do upvote, subscribe and comment. I love you all!