Chapter 2

Would You Still?

(READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END PLEASE)

As I was taking my books out for the next class, which is my most loathed class, Maths. I thought my day couldn't get any worse, now that Mr. Rude was sitting behind me. But he just had to tap me on the shoulder and whispered something that made me gasp audibly.

"Hey, there's something on your face," he commented as he reach out to wipe away whatever was on my face. If I'm not wrong he didn't say it too loudly or made any actions too exaggerating but apparently I'm wrong because most or even everyone in the class turned to look at our direction. It was outrageous how smooth he was to take advantage of touching me. Hey, I'm not accusing him of being a ert but I remember clearly that I checked my reflection on the mirror attached to my pencil case and there was definitely nothing on my face. Right as I was about to turn around to snap at him he shot me a smirk and walked out of the classroom door, leaving his belongings on the table. I reddened in embarrassment and anger as I thought of what happened just ten seconds ago. I took a deep breath and calm myself down before I do something I regret like yelling at the class to mind their own damn business because they were still staring at me as if I did something horribly wrong. Oh, and trust me, they weren't even trying to keep it less obvious.

Thank God that the teacher arrived right then followed by a younger looking (and may I add, fangirl-worthy) adult. "Good morning class! If I'm not mistaken, there's a new student in our midst today. Im Saeron, am I right?" I stood up and greeted the teacher. "Well, she's not the only one that's new around here because we have a new trainee teacher that will be here with us for a couple of months. His name is Lee SungJong. You may greet him as Mr. Lee. Just a gentle reminder class, the mid-year examinations are in a few months, so let's make this time fruitful for both Mr Lee and yourselves!" the class groaned at his over exaggerated tone that definitely shouldn't be used in this gloomy Monday morning. He continued on the lesson for the rest of the period which Mr. Rude has not yet appeared from his disappearance. Come to think of it, I don't even know his name. I should seriously get to know more about him. Not that I like him or take interest in him whatsoever. I would like to know more about someone I dislike.. right?


As I was walking out of the class after all the dreaded classes that could possibly bore me to death, it was finally lunch time. I could smell the steak that they prepared for today. Mondays aren't that bad in this school after all. 

If I could take back the words I said just now, I wish I could. Because coming towards me are three girls who look like complete bimbos. Let me describe them just a bit, shall I? First off, their skirts are way above their knees. Jesus Christ, they are here for school not a strip club. Secondly, the girl in the middle has her tie on the wrong way. Not sure if she is too dense to know how to tie a tie properly or she's doing it cause she thinks she looks good. Thirdly, they just look like bimbos. The End. Fullstop. Period. 

I rolled my eyes as I walked on a different lane down to my much awaited steak. But no, they just had to flock to my lane as well. "Yah. Im Saeron stop avoiding me. Are you that afraid of me?" the girl in the middle stopped right in front of me and basically said with her high pitched voice that's most probably faked. I scoffed and looked at her as I glared at her before retorting back at her. "If anything that I'm afraid of, it's you falling over because of those heels you have on. I feel bad for you really." I faked a smile at her and see her face contort into a mixture of anger and betrayal because her two sidekicks didn't help her at all. In fact, they looked really surprise and dumbfounded at what I said. What? Does nobody talk back to her? Who is she exactly? "Listen here, you b*tch. Stay away from Kai. He's mine. Everyone knows he's mine. Well, except for you since you can't keep your hands off of him huh? You know I can make your life a living hell right?" she threatened. I yawned as I was genuinely tired and hungry and even so when she keeps blabbering away. Oh wait, so his name is Kai? Nice name. Horrible person. "Well, excuse you lady. I don't know about this school nor it's people and news in here so you can't blame me right? Second, I made no advance on your pretty boy. You can ask him since he's coming forward." I could see a sparkle in her eyes as I talked about her boyfriend.

Kai staggered towards the crowd forming and stood right between us and glanced over at me. "Why are you creating trouble right on your first day? Isn't it embarrassing for you? Pathetic." he muttered the last word but unfortunately (or fortunately?) I heard it. "Why not you keep your hands off of me? ert." I said it in crystal clear voice, not hiding anything. He smirk that infamous smirk again before giving me a once-over. "Don't think I have any interest in you because I don't and I will never." Kai whispered before he walked off with his girlfriend lurking behind him.

"Weird. Why isn't the girlfriend anywhere near him? Shouldn't they be all lovey-dovey? Considering the girl was so protective over him just now. Huh, weird school weird students. Guess it comes in a package. Wait, what?" I realized what he said after I zoned out for a few seconds. "YAH I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR YOU, YOU JERK." I yelled at his disappearing back before I stomped towards the cafeteria for the mouth-watering steak that has been delayed for so long due to some pests namely Kai and the Three Bimbos.I ate with a grumpy expression not noticing two people watching me from further down the cafeteria. 


Hey readers!! I'm back with chapter 2. I actually had a better one but I didn't save it and I accidentally shut down my laptop thus everything is gone. TT

Hopefully this is good enough for you guys :D Want to guess who are the two people creeping on Saeron? 

And by the way, I changed the homeroom teacher name to Mr. Kang. So it doesn't clash with Mr. Lee. And I edited my first chapter so it's waaayyy better than previously. Do take a look at the first chapter again :)

And yes!! Mr Lee is Lee SungJong from Infinite. My second bias group but sungjong is not my bias but definitely still a cutie!

Don't we all think bad boy Kai is an ? But he's still a charmer though.

Anticipate chapter 3 okay! Subscribe and upvote this story please. It will be appreciated greatly~~ And leave comments too. Cause comments make me happy :3