Via: Text

Via: Text
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I said that this will be short and it turn out to be exactly like that, a story that composed of three parts and this part will be in Kyuhyun’s narration. I just can’t find the next words that Ryeowook should say. And the idea of letting you all hear Kyuhyun’s part appeals me. 

 

Part 3

To start this with, I am Cho Kyuhyun but I am more than certain that you already know about me. I don’t know about the things that that little baby had told you but I want to share my side of the story.

We’ll jump to the time after Ryeowook’s “I’m gay” confession. I was confused, shocked and happy at the same time during that very moment. I mean, Ryeowook surely acted way to feminine to be someone straight so I doubted just as much but having him telling is still something that had a very big impact on me. I admire him for his bravery, I’ll give you that.

The thing is that… I might be gay way before he himself realized he was. I don’t know too I am just as confused as this sentences has confusing you at this moment.

I had this weirdest dream including him and it’s not weird in some pathetic way. It’s weird because it was all so lustful. Seriously, who would be proud to have a dream about your best friend with you humping behind him? No one, right? Of course, guilt washed over me as my conscience kept taunting me for being a ert.

We had been so many times already all over the years we’ve been best friend so it was normal to dream of him but it does freaked me out when it skip to be something more… hardcore, as I named it.

It’s pathetic now that realized that I had given me a whole “I don’t think I can accept it” line but me saying that it’s alright is just so unlike me. Many things kept running around my head that I just have to excuse myself. And God! When he grasps my hand to stop me sent something chilly up my spine that my sprang up to life. And it’s the worst thing that had ever happen to me. It’s embarrassing that with the mere mention of him being gay sent various images in my brain that it cause the blood in my body to rush down my member.

One more confession from me is that, there’s this one time when we’re having those overnights at my room, I woke to him shaking me from sleep. And when I asked him why he said that it was like I’m crying and was calling his name in my sleep. Of course it’s normal to call his name because I;m dreaming of him. but it’s something I’m not allowed to voice out because I’m dreaming of him with his head bobbing up and down my shaft and I just can’t tell him “Yes, I’m calling you because you’re so damn good with your mouth around my , tasting and feeling how every vein of my feels like in your tongue.” Awkward to hear isn’t it?

And that won’t stop there! I want to determine if I have that effect on him, so when we’re going to take a bath together, I put on a for him. I slowly undress in front of him with a raging hard-on! And he just stared like I’m an idiot! He ing stared at like I’m a ing retard! And it‘s just so unfair because when he’s removing his shirt and boxers without any remorse, I was there standing in front of him, GAPING! That I wanted to curse him for teasing me especially when he bent over to pick his shirt that fell on the floor and saw that pinkish puckered hole! I want to eat him out at that very moment.

That’s the moment I realized that I am gay and is fantasizing about ing my best friend. But I was never as brave to tell him that. 

Later that night I’m not able to sleep being I was disgusted which I later on realized that what Ryeowook might think when I leave him there, along in that cold room. But if I stayed there I might just take him there and then. And that isn’t so idealistic.

Every different kinds of thought visited me that night too. Every erted fantasy I have about him came rushing back that I lost count already on how many times I jerked off. And one of those ideas is TING. Yes, via text. But Ryeowook is a prude when it comes to ual things. He doesn’t welcome it. I tried reading, watching everything which includes boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter