Via: Text

Via: Text
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Via: Text

Part 2

The next following days happen like a replay. Started the day with us texting and ending the day with us texting. Saturday came and I woke up late having texting with Kyuhyun all night long. And I woke to the same melody.

Perfect Kyu: Wake up now!

Me: I’m up.

Perfect Kyu: No class today. We can talk all day long.

Me: There’s a lot of homework.

Perfect Kyu: I’ll do mine later. Have you eaten?

Me: I’ll eat later. Too lazy to leave this bed.

Perfect Kyu: You love sleeping! My bed is way too big for one person. I hope I have someone I could cuddle with.

Me: Teddy bears are fine.

Perfect Kyu: Or should I invite my best friend here and sleep with him?

Me: Best friend?

Perfect Kyu: Yes. Kim Ryeowook.

Me: Crazy!

Perfect Kyu: I woke up with a hard on today.

I was fully awake by now. Did he just say that? I reread and reread and it was there! I read it right!

Me: Really? That’s unhealthy. Be sure not to have blue balls.

Perfect Kyu: Should I relieve myself?

Me: Probably, yes.

Perfect Kyu: I can’t think of anyone to actually have release.

Me: Try to think of just anyone.

Perfect Kyu: Should I try thinking of you while doing it?

I choke. I never saw that one coming. How should I respond to that? Is he flirting with me? What is he’s just teasing me again? I can’t think of anything so I just held my phone then it rings again.

Perfect Kyu: Just joking!

Me: Not funny.

Perfect Kyu:  Eh? Why so serious?  Want me to do it for real?

I stared blankly on the screen with my mouth slightly open. Is… he… seriously… asking me this?!

Me: Don’t joke about such thing.

Perfect Kyu: I will do it if you wanted too.

Me: No!

Perfect Kyu: So, are you thinking of your crush? Thinking of… me?

Why is he so full of himself that my crush is actually him? I sat up, threw the phone at my closet and go about the errands that should be done by today. I hate Kyuhyun for implanting such thought in me. I might be gay but I’m not that erted to do something to that extent. I won’t think of him while doing it. I never tried doing it. That’s it.

I did not go anywhere near where the phone is. I’m afraid of what might happen if I do but after about a few hours of cleaning and all there is thing to be attended at so I climbed up the stairs and finally dug the phone out. And there was no new message. I sighed in relief; good thing I did not say something funny that I assume he really does but after several minutes the phone indicated an arrival of a message. My heart beat doubled its pace. ‘You’re no fun.’ It says and I just sigh in relief.

 

I was silently sitting on the floor of our living room doing my assignments with soft music blaring on my background. I didn’t reply to Kyuhyun at all when he said that ‘He’s waiting’ like I care. I mean of course I do care but… what would I say?

My own phone vibrated which is already the least thing that happened from the last few days. Kyuhyun is actually texting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter