End of that Ending

Better Late Than Never

DARA'S POV

You can't back down now, Sandara. 

Both of you lost your chance in love. Nothing's gonna change now so better live your life with Youngbae and enjoy it to the fullest.

Now that i think about it, Youngbae isn't bad at all.

guess i'm just too obsessed with my love for Jiyong that i couldn't open my eyes and my heart for Youngbae.

It's now or never. 

I promise to be a good wife and love you Youngbae.

"You look nice, Sandara." i spun around to see my very own groom.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE ME IN MY WEDDING DRESS YOU IDIOT. THE WEDDING MIGHT NOT PUSH THROUGH!" I was fuming mad and was literally kicking him out of my room.

"You watch too many dramas, Dara. The wedding will push through believe me. You won't be left in the altar dear.
By the way you look really great in that wedding dress." He winked before i totally kicked him out.

He's too excited to see me. Can't he wait for the ceremony to start. 

Tss. That jerk.

"Lord, please let the wedding push through." i looked at the mirror as a say my little prayer.

 

JIYONG'S POV

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

What the hell shoud i say later?

I object this marriage?

No no no.

Should i be Taylor Swift later?

"Don't say yes run away now i'll meet you when you're out of the-- damn so gay."

Or should i...

"Baaaaby, jebal geu ui soneul jabjima. Cause you should be my laaady~" i sang in front of the mirror while holding my brush.

"Are you really going to sing my song at my very own wedding, ." I dropped the brush i'm holding at the sight i'm seeing.

"Youngbae-ah." my hands were shaking and i don't know what to say. 

Hello? My bestfriend just caught me singing his own song to boycott his own wedding.

Great way to ruin a day and your friendship, Jiyong. Really.

"Chill, . I just wanted to bring you this white tux, Auntie Park's gonna get mad if we don't follow the theme brother. 
Now fix yourself and stop singing my song. It doesn't suit your voice. I'm the only one entitled to sing that." 

"Oh tha--"

"You can thank me later after the wedding, ." He passed me the tux and gave a salute before leaving.

I guess i really need to let go.

We both lost our chance in love and i guess it's Youngbae's turn now to make her happy.

Youngbae will surely make Dara happy. I know him too well.

He is my bestfriend after all.

He'll make her smile and treat her way better than i did.

Take care of her, Youngbae.

 

THIRD PERSON POV

Suddenly the bell rang signalling the start of the ceremony.

One by one the guests slowly entered the chapel and took their seats.

The four boys, TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae huddled up.

"Are you sure about this, Taeyang hyung?" Seungri looked at the smiling Youngbae.

"Yup, now take him here. Don't speak just do what was originally planned. I will go to Dara's place now."

The boys split up and went to do their own business.

The three idiots went to Jiyong's prep room and did what was planned.

"Oh hey guys! Is the ceremony starting now? I'll come out a little late beca--What--"
Jiyong could not comprehend what was happening now. He was blindfolded and his mouth was covered with tape. 

He was starting to get pissed at the boys.

What the hell are they doing? he said to himself.

"Sorry hyung. But this is for the best." Daesung was trying to conceal his laughter at the sight of his helpless hyung.

"Yeah, be sure to thank Youngbae later, ." TOP said as he guided the blindfolded friend to the altar

While Youngbae on the other hand...


"WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?! AM I THAT PRETTY THAT YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CEREMONY TO START?! YOUNGBAE YOU !"
Dara was furious and all Youngbae could do was let out a hearty laugh.

"The wedding will push through and i will be the one to take you there." A puzzled look was painted at Dara's face.

"What are you saying?"

"I know you like flower boys and rappers. I'm not qualified for that. I might not live to your expectations.
I probably won't do, so i am taking you to your groom. Better shut up and thank me later." Youngbae pulled the hand of the confused Dara.

It took a little for Dara to fathom and intake everything Youngbae said.

"OMG! HOW? IS HE? OMG YOUNGBAE YOU ARE THE BEST!" she stopped walking and gave him a very warm hug.

"Don't thank me just yet. I might sing Wedding Dress later and ruin your wedding hahaha." Youngbae teased the lady who was in tears now.

"Come on now. Your husband is waiting." They both went straight to the altar.


*****

JIYONG'S POV

(play while reading)

   

I heard the sound of the piano being played. 

Looks like the ceremony is starting. Damn those boys, trying to torture me to death.

But maybe this is better than seeing them exchange their vows.

"Kwon Jiyong." That voice...

Suddenly i felt that piece of cloth on my eyes and lips fall. 

Slowly my eyes are opening, a smiling Youngbae and Dara was in front of me.

"Take care of Dara okay? We'll kill you if you won't." 

"What's the mea--" 

"Just continue your wedding. I'll be here at the side as your self-proclaimed best man." And that's when it strucked me.

I took the cold petite hands of my bride as we took a step towards the pastor and gave her a reassuring smille.

"Welcome to the wedding of Mr. Kwon Jiyong and Ms. Park Sandara. I believe no one will dare object this since the one who was supposed to was now standing beside his beloved." The pastor looked at me and smiled as well.

"Jiyong and Sandara you may now exchange vows."

"Jiyong-ah, i guess we are given another chance in love. I will be the best wife and lifetime partner, mark my words.

I promise to be with you forever. Through your ups and downs, in sickness and in health." She said trying not sound like she is crying.

"Sandara Park, the love of my life. The odds are really in our favor. I thank God and Youngbae for giving me the chance to spend the rest
of my life with you. I know i may have been the worst man before but i solemnly swear that i will be the best for you now as we start
a new as Mr. and Mrs. Kwon. I promise to be with you forever. Through your ups and downs. In sickness and in health."

"Till death do us part."

"You may now kiss the bride." The pastor gave the green light and i leaned in to give a light but sweet kiss to Dara's lips.

We both faced the public. I saw YG, Bigbang, Winner, 2NE1 and iKON giving me a thumbs up and teasing smiles.

I also saw my mother and Dara's talking and congratulating each other.

I saw Taeyang playing the piano while Ailee was singing Heaven. Very surprised that it wasn't Wedding dress he played.

Truly it was heaven with Dara. I guess there is always a happy ending and forever in everyone's life. 

Just like us...

It will all come in the right time.

***** *****

Here's the sequel. Wait for Taeyang's side. I'm gonna post in a while. 

How is it? Its kinda crappy. I'm sorry.

Taeyang's side is in different story.

I'm gonna post the link here after i finish the fic.

Mwaaaaa. :*