Gayoon's life

At 1230

 

            Gayoon prepared all the exam sheets on her table.She took her handphone to check the time. It is already 2AM, she need to sleep because tomorrow is the examination for her class that she created by herself.

            She took all the exam papers and put it into a plastic. After that she closed her laptop beside her.

            “I should drink some milk. Arghh.. so tired,” Gayoon stepped out from her bedroom and walked toward the kitchen.

            “Oh My God!” Gayoon jumped when she saw Hyuna sat on the table in the dark. “You shocked me Hyuna!” Gayoon rubbed her chest. Hyuna grinned.

            Gayoon switched on the lamp and walked to the refrigerator. “Hyuna, why you not sleep yet? Go sleep, you have class tomorrow right?”

            “I know that eonni. Hurmm.. By the way eonni..”

            “Yes?”

            “Eonni, you told me before that you had an accident past 12 years ago but you’re not remember it, right?”

            Gayoon stopped pouring milk and turning her head, facing Kim Hyuna. She sighed before nodding her head, mean YES. “But .. I’m not remember it, Hyuna. I-i can’t. It is so complicated. Even my parents right now told me they took me from an orphan house. You know right? We came from the same orphan house..”

            “Yes eonni.I know that. We came from the same orphan house. I know your parents right now. They said your last name is not Heo but since their last name is Heo, they gave that name to you.”

            “Yes.. I really want to know who is me. Who’s the real me... who is my real parents..” suddenly tears rolled on her cheeks. Hyuna was shocked and quickly hugged Gayoon. “Eonni, don’t cry! Everything will be okay. I will try to find out who is your real parents, okay?” Hyuna smiling.

            “Thanks Hyuna. You are my real younger sister,” she laughed. “Well of course! We’re friend!”

 

**

 

            The class was started. Gayoon quickly put the examination papers on her table. All her students looked so scared but some of them look so chill and cool. Gayoon shook her head.

            “Class, are you ready?”

            “Yes Mrs.Heo!”

            “Good! Si, I hope you guys can pass all this exam. This is just a test, not the real one. Goodluck!”

 

            After 1 hour and 30minutes, the exam times was finished. Most of students groaned because of all those questions. Gayoon smiled when she looked at all her students reactions. It is not so hard.

            “Arghh.. Isn’t that question is hard like a rock?!” Naeun asked Sohyun. She kept checking her nails which were colour with blue. Sohyun, who bited her own pen just nodding her head. Seriously she not reading anything last night! Now what?! She just answered all those questions without thinking!

            “Guys, It’s easy. Look at me, cool..glam..” Kai smirked. “You just an idiot! Slowmotion Kai!” Sohyun pushed Kai’s head. “Look who is jelouse with my clever brain!” Kai laughing. “I am not!!” “Yes you are!”

            Sehun sighed. He rest his chin on his palm while watching Sohyun, Naeun and Kai arguing. They would never stop until they tired with all this thing.

            “Guys, stop and let’s go,”

            “Go where?”

            “Kai.. breakfast time..”

            “Oh yes! Sorry Sehun. I’m blur. Soh Naeun! Let’s go. Or you guys have a date?”

 

            Naeun, who still checking her nails quickly gkared at Kai. “Hello single boy? Even I already couple, it’s doesn’t mean I need to date everyday,” Naeun pouted. Sohyun nodded her head. “Yes! Kai, you need to find a girlfriend asap! Okay, let’s go! Eat eat eat!” Sohyun giggled.

            In the cafeteria, Sehun and Kai took a bowl of rice, chickes and soup. While Naeun only took 2 sandwiches and a glass of milk. Sohyun? Okay.. she took 2 bowls of rice, 3 chickens wing, fishes and soup.

            Kai almost chocked when he saw Sohyun’s food.”Wow, are you a monster or what?” “Kai, don’t mind her. She eats like a cow or eagle. Look at me! Eat properly like a girl,” Naeun smiled cutely. Yes she need to eat less so she can controlled her weright which is just 50KG.

            “Hllo.. eat what you can. Enjoy your life!”

            “Yes.. enjoy your idiot life! Just eat!” Sehun stabbed the chicken before ate it. “Woahh slow down, bro. You will chock like a king!” “King? Woahh.. amazing! Nice!” Sohyun lifted her thumb up and continued to eat.

 

 

WHILE....

 

            Gayoon’s phone suddenly rang. She slided the phone and touched the green button. “Hello, mom,” Gayoon answered the call. It is her mom.

            “Gayoon, can you come to my house tonight? Dad and I have something important to tell you,”

            “Urm? Sure mom! I will.. It hear like.. so important,”

            “Yes Gayoon, it is. I hope you can come here okay? Mum will cook your favourite foods,”

            “Yeah mom. I will! Thank you so much mom. Love you, bye,”

 

            Gayoon put the handphone on the table back. “Hurm..why mom suddenly told me to go to her house? Well.. hurm.. Aishh. I should eat my breakfast right now. Hyuna must waiting for me like forever,” she quickly grabbed her handbag and ran out from the room.

            “Hyuna! Sorry. Mom call me just now,” “It is okay eonni. Let’s go eat.”

 

`           both of them went to the cafeteria and suddenly Hyuna saw someone. “Eonni. That is Kai and Suchen right? And owh, did Kai already couple with someone?! No way!” Hyuna started to blabbing. Gayoon raised her brow. Not understand what Hyuna tried to say.

            Hyuna grabbed Gayoon’s amr to follow her, “Hello!” Hyuna greeted them. “Ahh, Hello!” Sohyun and Naeun bowed their head a little bit. “Ohh just call me Hyuna. No eonni added at the back,” Hyuna divaish. “Wow, she same like you. Diva..” Sohyun whispered at Naeun’s ear.

            “Hi, Hyuna and Mrs.Heo!”

            “Hi.” Sehun smiled.

 

            “Kai, don’t tell me you already couple with any girl in front of me now!” Hyuna cupped Kai;s cheeks. “Uwaahh are you jelouse?” Kai smirked. Hyuna’s eyes suddenly widened like an owl. “Yes of course I am. You should couple after I get marry, err maybe 2-3 years later or never,” Hyuna kept moving her hands to the left and right.

            “Wooo Hyuna. I already couple so is Naeun. Relax Hyuna. Chill!” Sohyun raised the spoon and fork on the air. Hyuna stopped blabbing and stared and Sohyun. “Owhh you so cute! Glad to hear that HAHA..”

            Gayoon shook her head while smiling. Never ever understand Hyuna. Sehun who just shutted his mouth look at Gayoon. “Nuna...”

 

**

 

            Gayoon arrived at the night, her mom already waited for her in front of the main door. “Mom, I missed you!” she hugged her mom tightly. “Well, miss you too, Gayoon,” her mom ruffled her hair.

            “Mom, where is dad? He not missed me?” Gayoon pouted. “Of course he is! Come on,” she pulled Gayoon’s hand to follow her.

            “Dad! I missed you,” Gayoon hugged her dad. “Me too. Have a seat and let’s have our dinner together,” Mr.Heo said. Gayoon just nodded her head before took a seat next to her dad, in front her mother.

            After they done having their dinner, Mr.Heo suddenly spoke. “Gayoon, we want to tell you something important,” Mr.Heo took a deep breath and looked at her wife. Mrs.Heo smiled at his husband before she took something from the floor. A bag. It look so heavy from Gayoon’s eyes.

            “Here Gayoon. Take a moment to read it. mom and dad will wait you outside,” Mrs.Heo pushed to bag toward Gayoon. The girl the bag and saw a lot of papers in it. she took it out one by one.

            Some of the papers already looked old. The colours is no longer white. It is yellow or chocolate. Gayoon scoffed for a few times.

               Gayoon’s eyes laying on a paper. Her eyes became widened. It is a birth certificate. Gayoon took the paper and read it. 

 

               “O-oh G-gaa-Yoon? Born on18 March 1990... w-what is this?” she asked herself. “What is this?” Gayoon took a paper which it had been foled. She unfoled it and saw a note or a message for her and.. Oh sehun? Who is he?


 


 

Dear Gayoon and Sehun,


 

                    Hello my child. This is your mother.  Don’t ask about your father. They leave us alone! Gayoon-ah, when I write this message, I am here, at a hospital along with you. You have an amnesia.You can’t remember who you are and who am I. Gayoon, I wanted to tell you something. The one who hitted you by a car is me. ME! Im scared to tell you and Sehun about this.

                    I don’t want my Gayoon and my Sehun suffering with your life. You cant eat everytime. You guys only can eat at least 1 time in 2 days. We also always attacked by  debt collector. I cant see my son and daughter suffer anymore. So, I decided to kill you guys but.. I only hitted you and I passed away. I don’t know where is Sehun.

                    Gayoon, if you read this message, please find Sehun! Tell him everything.I Mum love love you guys. Even word can’t explain but what should mum do? Nothing..


 

Love from,

Your idiot mom...


 

                   

               Gayoon’s tears rolled on her cheeks when she read it. So... where is my mom right now? Where is she? Gayoon crying as loud as she can. Mrs.Heo and Mr.Heo who heard it quickly ran into the kitchen.


 

               “Mom.. what is this,” she wiped her tears.


 

               “That is what we wanted to tell you Gayoon.. After you got hitted, gladly we are there. We quickly brought you and your mom to a hospital. After that I took care of you and your mom but doctore said you can’t remember your name..Your mom kept blaming herself.. She told me to go to her house and took all the important documents. When I go to the hospital back...”


 

               “What mom? What happen?”


 

               “She killed herself... I found a note. She told me to take care of you...”


 

               Gayoon wiped her face. She could not imagine what just happened to her mother. “Why.. I don’t mind it if she wanted to kill me...” “The reason is, she felt ashamed to meet her daughter and her lost-son,” Mr.Heo ruffled Gayoon’s hair.


 

               “If you want to change your name to OH back, yes sure you may,”

              

               “Did my younger brother name is Oh Sehun?”

              

               “Yes.. why Gayoon?”


 

               “I need to go mom. Thank you. I know where to find him.”


 
**

 

 

            Sehun and Kai walking together toward the class but suddenly Gayoon stooped them along with Hyuna,

            “Follow me!”

            “Erkk.. what why? Is it because we just throw rubbish on the ground? Im sorry!” Kai bited his lips. Sehun rolled his eyes. This kid.

            “No! Just follow us, can you?” Hyuna pulled Kai’s arm along with Sehun’s arm, “We can walk ok?” Sehun pulled his arm back. Hyuna pouted. “Whaever. Come on, Kim Kai,” Hyuna said. Sehun raised his brow. How come Hyuna knew Kai’s nickname. Ok.. I don’t care about it.

            “Sit.” Said Gayoon when they arrived at a small room. “Wow, it’s look like we just do something wrong isn’t it?” Kai elbow Sehun. His friend just nodded his head lazily.

            “So Sehun, what is your last name?” - Gayoon

            “Erkk.. Oh?” – Sehun

            “What oh oh? She asks you what your last name!” – Hyuna

            “That is his last name, idiot” – Kai

            “Hey, watch your mouth!” – Hyuna

 

            Gayoon rolled her eyes together with Sehun. “Can I ask you? Do you have parents?” Gayoon asked. So she can make sure Sehun is the one she is searching right now. Sehun shook his head.

            “I live at orphan house along with Kai,”

            “Really? Well Gayoon and I also live at orphan house but someone already took Gayoon away..” Hyuna sighed.            

            “O-ohh.. we’re same than.. haha..” awkward laugh.

            Gayoon smiled a little bit. “Did your parents gone 12 years ago?” the question made Sehun shocked. How she knew that? Don’t tell me she is Oh Gayoon? No! No way! Her name is Heo Gayoon. Slowly, Sehun nodded his head. Gayoon smiled.

            “Me too.. my parents no.. my mom died and my younger brother gone. You know? His name is Sehun. Same like you,” she smiled weakly. “O-oh.. maybe? I have a sister too. Her name is Gayoon. Oh Gayoon but not Heo Gayoon,” sehun laughed sadly. He tried to cheer himself.

            “Mrs.Heo, Sehun.. urmm.. actually we want to tell you guys something,” Kai said.

            “Actually eonni.. Kai and I is.. sibling.. we’re sibling..”

 

            Gayoon and Sehun looked at them with not-so-believe face. “YA! Dont lie!” Sehun slapped Kai’s cheek slowly. “I am not!”

            “Okay.. actually our parents died when Kai was 1 years old and I’m 3 years old. Since the orphan house seprated like.. this house only for girl and this house only for boy. So they sepreated us. We still contact to each other though.. but we dicided to keep secret about our relaitionship.”

            “Yes.. so that is why I always fight with her. I hate you, noona. Huh feel old?”

            “Shut up!” Hyuna slammed the desk.

            Gayoon rubbed Hyuna’s back. “So Sehun.. d-do you remember anything what happen when your family’s dead. I can’t.. I’ve an amnesia.. I tried to remember everything but it is hard.”

            “Owh.. that night.. my sister and I playing in the rain and we want to go home. But boom... my sis got hitted. I ran away.. I killed her. She is dead or live.. I-I don’t know,” Sehun told them their story. Kai knew everything.

            “Mom..”

            “What Mrs.Heo?

            “Mom the one who hitted me...”

            “What do you mean?” Sehun asked.

 

            “Hyuna, Kai.. can you guys leave us?”

            “Sure. Let’s go Kimmie,”

 

            After Hyuna and Kai leave them together, Gayoon scratched her back neck. “What I mean is, that night she tried to kill us,”

            “Lier! Mom will never do that! Mrs.Heo, who are you?!” Sehun stood up. His face was red. “I’m your nuna!” Gayoon stood too and facing Sehun. “Now sit down!” She slammed the desk. Sehun greeted his teeth before sat down. He wrapped his arms.

           

            “Take this,” Gayoon gave Sehun files  and a note. The boy looked at all those things. “Read. Check it.” Gayon shoved the files. Lazily, Sehun opened the files and read the note. “I-it can’t be.. mom will never kill us. She loves us,” “Because she loves us.. she tried to kill us Sehun.”

            Sehun crying. “Where is mom right now... nuna...”

            Gayoon smiled sadly. She could not saying this word to Sehun. He must shocked with this old news. “She killed herself by jumping from her room.. at hospital.. Sehun, I never meet her since I got hitted,” said Gayoon. She could feel Sehun right now. His younger brother eyes was red. He is crying.

            “Just cry Sehun.”

 

**

 

            Mrs.Wu took a deep breath. “Sehun, Don’t forget to visit us okay?” the old woman hugged Sehun tightly.

            Sehun will move from the house and live with his sister. Maybe he could help her sister remembering everything about her past. “Sure mama. I will!”

            “Sehunnn!!” all his friends hugged him. Kai sobbing. He will move out too and live with his sister at their new house. “Sehun, take care,” Kyungsoo ruffled Sehun;s hair. Zelo and Daehyun gave Sehun two packets of sweet sour chrips to him. While Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen gave a pair of shoes to Sehun and Kai.

            “Yo, take care,” Himchan patted Sehun’s shoulder than Kai’s shoulder.

            “Will missed idiot,” Suho laughed while hugging Kai. “Im idiot but cute,” Kai jumping. Suho laughing. Whatever Kai. You always think you’re cute. Please....

            “Bye!” Sehun and Kai waved their hands.

 

 


A/N : Not finish yet =P