Sehun's life

At 1230

12 Years later,,,

 

            “Sehun! Wake up!” his friend, Kai shook his shoulder. Sehun pushed Kai’s hand and took the pillow near him and hugged it. Kai pouted and turning his head, facing Kyungsoo. “Hyung, Sehun don’t want to wake up. We already late,” “It’s not my fault though. Just kick his . ONE KICK!” Kyungsoo smirked. Kai nooded his head before kicking Sehun’s .

            “Ouch! My !” Sehun moaned and Kai laughing so damn hard. “Take that Sehun. Don’t you know today we need to sign up our data? Our new university! Mrs.Wu already wait for us,” Kai said.

            They’re now at the orphan house. Kai is one of them while Sehun? He is not an orphan child but Mrs.Wu found him laying on the ground past 12 years ago. When Mrs.Wu asked him about his parents, he crying and don’t want to talk about them and his sister.

            “What time is it?”

            “9 AM! Why??”

            “Oh yeah..”

 

            Sehun rubbed his eyes before he noticed something. “WHAT?! Ya!! We need to ign up before 9:30! Kai... why you are so slow!” Sehun quickly ran toward the toilet to take a not=so-bath. Kai laughing again. Seriously what is wrong with him..

            “Why are you laughing Kim Kai? If you not registeri before 9:30 you guys can sit here and wash my feet,” said Kyungsoo. Kai stop laughing and shook his head. That is what he will never do.

            5 minutes later Sehun already done wore his clothes and pulled Kai’s hand. “Let’s run to our collage,” “Euh? Why? Mrs.Wu is here right?” asked Kai while wore his shoes. “Ya! We will stuck on the road. Just follow my way! Mrs.Wu! we go first.I love you!” Sehun screamed before ran away.

            “I love Mrs.Wu. don’t forget to cook a delicious dinner for us so I can-“ “GO KAI!” Kyungsoo suddenly screamed from the 2nd floor. That lost puppy quickly ran away when Kyungsoo yelled at him. Seriously Kai, you are so damn slow.

            9:20 AM finally they arrived. “Waahh... you are so fast, Sehun. I never though you are so that fast. You should teach me how to-“ “CAN YOU SHUT UP?! Arrghh.. let’s go,” Sehun pulled Kai’s hand to follow him.

            He looked around the hall, searching for someone to help them. “Errm.. sorry miss. Do you know where a new collage student need to register their.. you know? Erk information?” Sehun asked one of the girls there. “Oh? I want to register too right now, you can follow me!” the girl smiled widely.

            “Hi, Im Kai what’s your name?” Kai suddenly approached behind her. “You scared me! My name is Kwon Sohyun. Just call me Sohyun,” she answered the boy’s question. “You are cute! You already couple?” “Thanks. Well you too, Kai. Me? Yes! I already couple. My boyfriend is 3 years older than me. He is really handsome!” Sohyun closed her eyes while walking.

            “Really? Wow, is it a trending? Couple with someone who are really older? My nuna also couple with someone who is 4 years older than her!”

            “I don’t know. Maybe? Because which girl don’t want a matured boyfriend right?”

            While Sohyun and Kai talking to each other like they already know each other more than 1 year, Sehun looked around and suddenly he saw someone familiar. ‘No it is not. She already die’ he closed his eyes while shooking his head.

            “Arrived! How old are you?” asked Sohyun to Kai and Sehun.

            “Urmm.. I born on 1994. So is Sehun,”

            “Really? Are you guys twins? Or bestfriend or whatever its call,” Sohyun rolled her eyes. Sehun laughed. “No, we just a friend but we are really close to each other. We’re from orphan house,” Sehun answered Sohyun’s question.

            “Eoh? Oh.. Im sorry..” Sohyun bited his buttom lips. “It’s okay Sohyun-ssi.  Come on we already late!” Kai hugged Sohyun’s and Sehu’s shoulder to follow him.

            “Hi, may I help you?” asked one of the girl who sat on the chair with papers in her hand.

            Sehun stared at the girl. Her face and her voices so familiar to Sehun. He ignored all those things and gave his information to the another girl.

 

**

 

            Mrs.Wu plaed all the foods on the table before told Kyungsoo to call all his friends.

            “Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Daehyun, Zelo, Himchan! Dinner time!” Kyungsoo screamed theirs’ name.

            A few seconds later, he can heard and felt the floor was shaking meant all his friends was running toward the dining room right now.  “Food! Fish fish chicken!” Daehyun clapped his hands happily. “Chicken is mine! Just take your fish!” said Kai. Both of them started to fight.

            “Kyungsoo hyung, you need to eat vegetables so you can be tall like me,” Zelo smirked but he received a death glared from Kyungsoo. Mrs.Wu shook his head. All of them really hyperactive.  “I will eat your height instead of those vegetables!” said Kyungsoo while took a knife. Zelo hidded behing Sehun and told sehun to protect him from Kyungsoo.

            “Okay, enough for that. Let’s eat together okay? We can talk to each other too,” said Mrs Wu. All of them took their own seat.

            “So Zelo and Daehyun how is your first day at your new school?”

            “Amazing! I met many beautiful girls there!” Zelo smiled happily.

            “While I met foods everywhere!” Daehyun smiled and closed his eyes. Food...

            Mrs Wu raised her eyebrow. Never understand teenagers nowadays. “Himchan. Chanyeol and Baekhyun?” “Well mama, our shop for music items is really great! Everyone came to our store  and bought more than 2 itmes everyday!” Chanyeol told Mrs.Wu. she just nodded. It is good . at least those 3 boys gave her some moneys for their foods, clothes, ect.

            “Suho and Kyungsoo?”

            “We? Hmmm.. our coffee cafe doing good!”

            “Our coffee is the best among the best!” Suho laughed. “Aigoo, your guys really...aish. thank you so much for helping me to raise them and also yourself,” Mrs.Wu smiled at them. They smiled.

            “Sehun and Kai? Sehun,did Kai do anything wrong?” “Ermm? No hhe is not. Our first day in collage is great! We already meet a new friend!” “YES! And our friend is a girl. She is cute and already have a boyfriend who is 3 years older than her@” Kai said. “Wuuu... did you like her, Kai? Asked Zelo all of sudden.

            The boy shook his head meant he is not. “Our Kai is a good boy,” Baekhyun ruffled Kai’s hair.

            “Okay, okay, let’s eat.”

 

**

           

            “Kai, where is my bagpack?!”

            “Sehun!! Where is my boxer?1

            “The what you asked me that?!”

            “I’m just asking!”

 

            That is their morning everyday. Woke up late and then starting to search for their clothes nor items.

            Kyungsoo, who is sitting on the bed while reading about Cake recipies just ignored them. He already fade up to help those 3 boys/ just let them be.

            “MAMA! We go first! Love you!” Sehun kissed mrs.Wu’s cheeks followed by Kai.

 

            When they arrived at the collage, Sehun and Kai searching for Sohyun. “BAA!” suddenly Sohyun touched their shoulder. “Sohyun! You scared me!” Kai rubbed his chest. “Hey hey boy, relax ok? You a man ok?” said Sohyun while raising her brows.

            Sehun rolled his eyes. “He looks like a man but he is not,” “Yaa Sehun! Don’t said that to Kai. Okay, come on, our first class is today!” Sohyun grabbed their arm to follow her. “Im so excited to  be...” said Sehun slowly.

            In their class, all students greeted each other or we can say it as makes a new friends! “Kai, Sehun, meet my other friend, Naeun!” “Oh hi Naeun! Im Kai! I hope we can be friend,”

            “Sure Kai,” Naeun smiled. “I’m Sehun. I hope we can be friend too..” Sehun said with his poker face. Too lazy to smile or everything. “Oh hello? You look cold.”

            “Ahhh no, he is not. He is friendly if you know him better. Isn’t he cutes?” Kai pulled Sehun’s cheek while laughing. Sehun smiled. “Dont play with my cheekie!” he pushed Kai’s hand.

            “Stop fighting. Your place is at our back. Go go,” Naeyn pointed at their back. There were two tables and two chairs. Booth boys nodded their head. 

            After a few minutes, a teacher(Im not collage student so I don’t know what they call their teacher.. So.. yeah.. Sorry ok? ><) stepped into the class.

            “Hello guys. So I’m your teacher. Soo uhmm..let me introduce my self. My name is Heo Gayoon. You can call me Mrs.Heo. Okay let’s start the class!”

            Sehun who was out spaces back to the reality. Did he just heard her name again? No no.. She is Heo Gayoon...Not Oh Gayoon.

**

 

            Sehun played with his fingers. Most of students already went out from the class. Sohyun and Naeun already told them that they will ate together with their boyfriend.  Kai who just finished collecting all his earaser, pen ect looked at Sehun weirdly. Kai poked his shoulder.

            “Sehun, are you okay?”

            “Uhmm.. ahh? Err yes I am okay. Don’t worry,”

            “Okay than Sehun. But.. I saw you kept looking at Mrs.Heo. you like her?”

            ‘What?! No I am not, Kai. I just.. I.. I don’t know..”

 

            Sehun suddenly crying.Kai hugged his friend, asked him WHY he crying. “I have a sister. You know right? Nuna?” “i know. You have a sister? So where is she?”

            “That is the main problem. My nuna died because of me. We played in the rain and than boom.. everything turned black in my mind. I saw my sis had been hit by a car so I ran away and never meet my mom and my sister again. I-..”

            “So.. Sehun? You are not an orphan kid?” Sehun s=shook his head. “ I don’t know their condition right now. I missed them. I want to meet them. If they are still alive,” Sehun wiped his tears. Kai nodded his head.

            “Don’t worry Sehun. I will help you to find out who is Mrs.Heo! we are friend right?” Kai smiled at Sehun, his only bestfriend since 12 years ago. Sehun laughed. “Yes, you are my bestfriend but a little bit stupid.”

            “But my stupid is cute. Sehun,. I want to eat! Let’s go to the cafe..” Kai pouted. “Aishh don’t start it! it is annoying!”

            “Okay, fine!” Kai rolled his eyes.

**

 

            That night, Sehun decided to talk to Mrs.Wu. he knocked the woman door room. “Yes? Come in!” the woman told him from inside. Sehun twisted the door-knob before stepped into the room.

            “Mama..”

            “Sehun? Yes, what you want? Come, sit here,” Mrs.Wu told Sehun to sit next to her. Sehun sat next to her. “Mama...do you remember, past 12 years ago when you saw me, laying on the ground? And you kept asking me who is my parents but I did not want to answer it?” “Yes sehun. I clearly remember that. Why?”

            Sehun told Mrs.Wu everything about past 12 years ago. The accident, why he ran away. Mrs.Wu just listen to what Sehun wanted to tell her.

            After sehun finished told everything to Mrs,Wu, the woman said “So how about we go there? Maybe your mom is still alive? Probarly your sister too?” said Mrs.Wu. Sehun felt so happy when he heard that. “Sure! We can go there tomorrow after my class. But mama, please don’t tell anyone about this ok?” “Sure Shehun. I will..”

 

            The next day, at the collge, Sehun met her again. “Sehun, how about you talk to her,” “W-what? N.. waaa KAI!”  Kai pushed Sehun toward Gayoon who was talking to a girl there.

            “Ehmm? Yes?” ohh, you are one of my student right?” asked Gayoon. “Yes we are! Hello, I’m Kai and thos Suchen!” Kai lied Sehun’s name. “Suchen? Nice name huh?” a girl who was sat in front of Gayoon smirked.

            “Is that any matters with his name?” Kai glared at her. “Whatever. I’m Kim Hyuna. Just call me Hyuna. Dont add nuna. I feel really old. Im still young,” Hyuna hugged her body. Gayoon laughed. “Sorry, she is really diva about this. So, what your guys want to ask me? Is it anything you not undertsnad about I teach you guys last day?” Gayoon asked them.

            “Err.. n-not like that. K-kai said he like Hyuna!”

            “What?! I wil never ever like this typoe of woman! Look at her. Girly, diva!”

            “What?! Hello Kai, I’m not diva nor girly. Im fab and y!”

            “Whatever Hyuna nuna. Huh! Feel old et?”

            “You really want to eat my 9 inches heel! Come here you!”

            Kai ran away and Hyuna tried to catch her. Sehun shook his head followed by Gayoon. “Ehmm... Mrs.Heo? your family name is Heo?” “Ahh? No actually. I don’t know,” she answered the question awkwardly. Sehun took a seat in front of her.

            “Mrs.Heo, I’m Oh Sehun. Not Suchen,” Sehun raised his hand to handshake with Gayoon. “Oh, Suchen is your nickname? I’m Heo Gayoon, nice to meet you, my student,” Gayoon also raised her hand,. Both of them handshake.

            Suddenly Gayoon felt weird. She felt like Sehun was so familiar to her when they had a handshaking right now. “Oh sorry,” Gayoon pulled her hand back before go away. Sehun sighed and suddenly Kai poked his shoulder. Sehun was so shocked when Kai’s right eyes was blue.

            “Hey Sehuna! You like my friend huh?” Hyuna suddenly asked Sehun when she arrived there. “Yo Kai, how is your eye? Feel hurt yet?” “No it is not ugly little dorky! I still look handsome like bfore,” “Ugly what?!”

            “Ugh.. you guys enough okay? You guys just met eah other. Look, Hyuna, did Gayoon .. I mean Mrs.heo have parents?”

            “What kind of question is that little boy? Of course she is,”

            “Oh okay. I’m just asking. Thank you Hyuna,” Sehun bowed a little bit before pulled Kai’s arm to followed him.

 

            After they finished their class, Sehun quickly went home, remember Mrs.Wu’s promised to bring him to his old house maybe he can meet her mom there.

           
            mama where you want to go,?” asked Baekhyun when he saw Mrs.Wu already wore all her clothes nicely. “Somewhere with Sehun. Baek, please take care of Zelo and Himchan okay?” Mrs.Wu kissed Baekhyun let cheek before hugged him. “Sure mama. Take care, love you!” Baekhyun waved at Mrs.Wu.

            Sehun and Kai just arrived at their home. Sehun pushed Kai away to  run toward Mrs.Wu. “Mama, come on!” “Sehun, oh my god! You scared me!” “I’m sorry mama. Come on,” “Eat first Sehun,”

            “No I don’t want. Please mama?” Sehun pouted. The woman sighed. Glad she already know all her not-so-child acted. “Okay, come on,” she grabbed a key from the coffee table. “Kai, don’t forget to take your shower!” Mrs.Wu reminded Kai who was sitting on the couch while eating snacks. Kai just nodded his head.

**

 

            Sehun eyes became widened when he saw what was in front of him right now. NO HOUSES! JUST A BIG BUILDING EVERYWHERE!

            “Mama... no houses here.. Nor my mom’s house. Let’s go back home..”

            “Sehun, don’t .. we will try to search for your mom okay?”

            “Okay..”

 

            Sehun looked away. He wanted to cry but he need to be strong. He missed his mom and his sister. Why his life like this? Why he ran away for the first place when he saw his sister was hitted by a car? If  not.. he still can meet his parents..

 

**

            Sehun played with his food in the cafe while Kai ate all the foods greedly. “Sehun, eat.. what is wrong with you?” Kasi asked. Sehun lifted his head before shook it.”Are you thinking about your family, huh?” Kai asked again. Sehun bited his lips before nodding his head.

            “Aishh, Sehuna, we will help you okay? Now eat, okay?” Kai shoved the food toward Sehun. He smiled at Kai before ate the foods.

            “YAAA!! Kai-ssi Sehun-ssi!” Sohyun slammed the table.

            “Gosh! Sohyun you shocked me,” Sehun rubbed his chest. The girl laughed before took a seat next to Sehun. “I heard that w will have a test soon. I heard it from Mrs.Heo and Mrs.Hong. wuuu.. Im not ready for this,” Sohyun slammed her head on the table. Sehun pulled the girl’s hair.

            “Aish, don’t sleep here. Go go, I want to talk to Kai,”

            “Arghh.. Im not sleeping ok? This is what we call as stresses!”

            “Sohyun, where is Naeun?”

            “Naeun? Ahh,, date.. what else?”

 

            Kai nodded his head before continue to eat his foods before get into the class back. “Hello boys and girl!” suddenly a girl appearded.

            “Ahh.. Hyuna eonni, hello!”

            “Yo witch!” Kai smirked. “What what? You say what?”

            “Stop fighting,” Sehun rolled his eyes. Kai and Hyuna pouted before turning their head to the another direction. Sohyun shrugged before took her backpag and ran away.

            “Aishh that girl really.. Ah Hyuna, Kai , why are you guys always fight to each other?” Sehun asked. He spoon the rice before fed it into his mouth. Kai shrugged followed by Hyuna.

            “Weird..” Sehun rolled his eyes again.



A/N : Ahahaha ^^ Finnaly Chapter 1! So how is it? bad or good? kkk.. Sorry my grammar is so bad TT0TT Im at it. I hope you guys enjoy this Fanfic. Don't worry Im not ship them as couple kk. I ship them as sibling =P Bye!!