Auctioning Chanyeol

The Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's note: Thank you for those who left a message. I did not plan for a sequel but because of the positive response.. here it is. Please do leave some feedback for this too. thanks again

 

-- 

 

Their manager called them up to gather on the living room that late at night for a meeting he said “There’s this event that needs one representative from EXO... I-It’s for a good cause, the proceeds would go to charity..”

 

And the nice guy that he is, he did not even let their manager complete his spiels. He just volunteered, blindly, not knowing what the event is. Now he realized why their manager was a bit reluctant on telling them about it. It’s because of THIS.

 

Too late!

 

He trembled when he heard the MC opened the program and the auction started. He sighed. Tears rimmed his eyes in panic.

 

Chanyeol reached out for his phone inside his back pocket after his eyes roamed around the full stadium where the auction is taking place. He plastered a smile on his face despite the growing nervousness. Sweat veiled his forehead as he hear roars and screams from the excited fans, willing to do everything to get a piece of them. Fan girls are quiet scary. Seriously! The determined look in their eyes devours every bits of their hotness. :p

 

He opened his kakao application with trembling hands, selected SM chat room and typed discretely. “SOS, to anyone. Come to ---stadium. Please HELP!”

 

The idols he’s with on the stage were auctioned one by one as he looked with terrified eyes.

 

He saw the so called crowd of mostly women and some men their lips as the bidding started for CNBLUE’s leader Jung Yonghwa. All of the previous idols had gone for pricey rates though there were still a few women in the crowd whom were saving up their money for him. He knew, since someone has caught his eyes. And why not, she is the only one who seems normal out of the screaming bunch in the crowd, just standing there in all black trousers, a hoodie and beanie. She’s donning a face mask which covered half her face, her beanie is so low he can only feel her stare, observing all his moves. Again he shuddered from the thought of what might occur after his auction. And that’s after Yonghwa hyung!

 

He shut his eyes and massaged his temples when he heard Yonghwa hyung “Seohyun-ah!” he opened his eyes, his gaze followed Yonghwa’s pleading eyes. And he saw her walking like an angel glowing from the dark. He sighed from relief, looking at Seohyun noona like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter