Auctioning Yonghwa

The Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

“Next is CNBLUE’s leader Jung Yonghwa!” the MC’s voice echoed from the four walls of that stadium. He heard the loud screams and roars erupted, that it made his heart race more and his smile falter. Yonghwa was ushered in the center stage.

 

Yonghwa was standing on the stage with terrified eyes. The stadium full of screaming fans, his eyes roamed around and saw a huge amount of women and some men waiting to get their hands on him. And by the looks of it, his fans can probably kill just to have a night with him. He trembled just of the thought of it. There is no way he would survive the bloodshed that will occur because of this auction.
 

 

The day he agreed to join that auction was a blur; he can’t remember how his manager persuaded him to attend that event, much more to be one of those who will be auctioned to have a date with. It was for a good cause, for charity, but he never imagined he would be swarmed by hungry looking fans, looking at the feast in front of them. Again he shuddered; a bullet of sweat ran from his temple down to his chin. He sighed nervously; he can’t possibly escape this, can he?

 

His fans are important, they are the reason why he is in his status right now, and he will be forever grateful. But this is too much for him.

 

And so the bidding started, from women of different sizes and age and a few men were lining up for the win. The bidding went through the roof in no time. His highest bidder jumped up and down, their eyes met and he was shocked, THE HIGHEST BIDDER IS A MAN!

 

Yonghwa tried to scan the crowd again, hoping for another bidder to arise. He saw a group of fans wearing a blue shirt with BOICE printed on it; just beside them were a group of fans wearing pink shirts with YONGSEO printed on it. Both fan clubs had pooled their resources with the hopes of having him for themselves. But maybe their resources ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter