Will Miss You

Your Energy

"oh great!" you dropped yourself to the couch where Youngjae was sitting and buried your head on the pillow. this is already the 3rd time you were assigned to handle major projects by yourself and you couldn't be any busier than this.

"whats great baby? me?" your boyfriend came up to you and sat on the floor in front of you who were laying lifelessly on the couch. "aahhh!!!" you screamed into the pillow letting out all your frustration. Youngjae flinched a bit, then asked you what was wrong.

"i have to do it again" by that Youngjae already knew what you meant. he sighed, resting his left elbow on the couch to gently your head. "does that mean you're gonna be busier than me?" you weakly nodded. seriously, why must you?

"i'm sorry baby" you bit your lip. "no, its alright. but i think i'm gonna miss you a lot. i will miss seeing you running up to me whenever i got home," he tucked your hair behind your ear as he continued "i will miss our little conversation before we sleep.... i will miss your cooking..."

you started tearing up "Youngjae! why did you make it sound like i'm gonna go so far away and not coming home for months?" you pouted. "ah, i'm sorry" he chuckled slightly. "but seriously, i will miss you a lot. in fact, i already am missing you right now" he blushed.

you always love seeing him blush. caressing his cheek, you promised him that you will do your best to keep in touch. "just focus on your work and finish it fast so we can have much time to do whats in our to-do-list!" Youngjae cheerfully motivated you.

"yes! hwaiting!" you rose up from your sleeping position and threw a fist in the air. "hwaiting!" Youngjae kneeled and stole a kiss from you, before running to hide his shy-self in your shared bedroom.