Say Something

Your Energy

"Jackson" you called out his name for the umpteenth time today and he still wasn't turning his head to you nor breaking away his eye contact with the phone screen. you two were finally able to meet after a long busy day without contacting each other and all Jackson was doing was playing games on his phone.

you gave up on him and went to the bedroom, changing to pajama then headed back to Jackson. you crossed your arms in front of your chest as you sighed out loud for Jackson to hear. "Jackson Wang-" before you could finished your sentence he cut you out. "what??" he looked up at you "do you have something to say to me? can't you see that i'm trying to give myself a treat after a long day of work? can't you just let me play?"

your eyes widened at his words. you endured all that happened today thinking that you will get to cuddle with Jackson at home and told him about your day like usual. but today was different. seemed like Jackson didn't want to be bothered and he was as tired as you. but that doesn't mean he could be this mean to you.

"alright then, just keep playing and don't worry about me" you grabbed your jacket, slipped on your sandals and went out of the apartment. Jackson was still playing, thinking that you were shutting the bedroom door but when he was about to apologize, he didn't see you anywhere in the house.

he started to frantically screaming your name although he knew you weren't in there. "! what did i just do?!?" his shaky hands were typing your name on his phone to make a phone call but he could hear your phone ringing inside the bedroom. "god damn it!" he wasted no time and hurried his way outside to look for you.

his heart was about to burst when he didn't see you in your favorite place. "where is she?!" he ran his fingers through his hair and racked his brain once more then running on full speed to the place that popped to his mind first.

you were sitting on one of the slides, hugging your legs while resting your forehead on your knees when you heard someone panting close to you. you lifted your head and was greeted by Jackson who looked like he just did a marathon.

"what are you doing out here?! its really cold and you didn't bring your coat!" he took off his coat to put it around you as he kneel in front of you. "i'm sorry i was being a jerk. i was trying to throw away my stress by playing games so by the time i speak to you i wouldn't sound annoying. but i guess that was a wrong move"

"i promise i won't do this ever again" "promise?" you asked with a pout. he nodded then sealed the promise with a kiss, which is slowly getting more and more heated as he pushed you onto your back. laying on the slide, you pushed Jackson by his chest and took a breath. "why are you pushing me off??" he sounded so annoyed. "because we are in a public place, you idiot!" you hit his chest. he smirked, taking your hand as he said "well then lets move to our room!"