Stay

Your Energy

you didn’t know a single text message could ruin your whole day. staring at your phone screen, you huffed loudly making Yugyeom turned his head away from his phone to look at you. “whats wrong?”

"nothing" you stood up, leaving him to the bedroom to lay down for a while. last week you have been spending most of your time in campus to do projects and whatsoever so you didn’t get much time to meet your boyfriend who was also as busy as you were.

today was actually the only time you two could meet because it was both your day off. but seeing as you have to move your back to the campus after seeing what was on the text, you couldn’t help but to feel really sorry for Yugyeom. he had been texting and calling you but you were too busy to pick up and too tired to reply.

a knock on your door broke your thoughts as you let Yugyeom in. “hey, is there something wrong?” he approached you and sat down beside you, holding your hands. it felt like you haven’t been feeling his touch for an ages, the simple skinship made you tear up.

"w-what happened?? did i do something wrong???" you shook your head weakly as you let your tears dropped from your eyes, wetting your pink cheeks. Yugyeom pulled you for a hug, feeling really upset and sad to see you cry.

"i had to go to the campus right now…" you managed to say between sobs "but i don’t wanna go… i just wanna spend times with you". Yugyeom pulled away only to wipe your tears and peck your forehead. "then do it. stay with me here" he smiled. you dropped your head down, thinking about the offer. but what should you say to your friends?

"i will tell your friends that you’re sick. okay?" as if he could read your mind, he got off the bed to reach out for your phone and dialed your friend.

"its been settled. now lets do something fun!" he said as he put back the phone and jumped on the bed. "like what?" you asked cheerfully. "hmm.. eat ice cream at your favorite ice cream store!" he stopped jumping to sat beside you.

you hit his arms playfully “yah! pabo! that store is close to my campus. what if my friend saw me?”. Yugyeom was about to protest but then he just grinned. “then how about we bake cookies? you know i love your cookies,right?” the sparkle in his eyes when he said that told you that he was being honest. you nodded and he squealed.

"i missed your cookies so bad!" he stated as you two headed to the kitchen. "what about me?" you leaned against the kitchen counter. he smirked and poked your cheeks "i miss you even more" then he gave you light kisses on your lips and nose.