First Training Session

MISSION COMPLETE

 

Key’s POV

It is already 2 in the morning; I was sitting in front of my laptop doing research when I heard a loud poof. My senses could tell that it came from next-door where that new girl Jaekyung stayed. Then suddenly another loud poof. Jonghyun would never hear it since he sleeps early so I decided to go and check on her just in case.

I slowly opened her room door. She was sitting in front of the table. On the table was a grey metal pot. She had a book in her hand and she was throwing spices into the pot. I instantly knew she was making potions and spells. She was so focused that she didn't even realise I was there. I was about to turn around and go back to my room when she called my name.

“Key?”

“I heard some noise from my room, so I just came to check”

She smiled at me and just went to what she was doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaeKyung’s POV

The light shined into my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was already morning. I walked out of my room and already saw Key and Jonghyun eating toast and cereal while watching the news on the big projector screen.

Jonghyun’s POV

 

She came out of her room. I was o stunned, I just realise how gorgeous she is. She was wearing her sleeping gown (just the dress not the cardigan) and her long wavy brown hair down. She walked towards me and took cereal box.

“Is there something on my face”?

I quickly snapped out of thought when I heard her voice.

“Nothing”, I said with a smile.

She sat down and started eating.

Key’s POV

 

I must admit that she looked pretty. She had milky white skin with long legs. Wait KEY GET BACK TO REALITY. I quickly stopped thinking and went back to watching the news.

JaeKyung’s POV

After finishing my cereal, I went back to my room and got changed. I was wearing my normal high heeled boots with fade out denims and a tank top. I went outside saw BOSS coming out of the elevators. He looked at us and grinned from ear to ear.

“Let’s get started”, he said with a bigger grin than before.

The three of us followed him. He led us to the training room, when the lift stopped he got out and faced us.

“Firstly I would like to say welcome to Jaekyung. I hope that all of you have read the mission. This mission has to do with helping Jaekyung’s parents to resurrect. We need to start training immediately before the demons start making their move in killing all of us.”, he finished with a serious expression.

“Today’s training will involve no weapons, spells or magic but pure strength and speed. The three of you will fight each other. “

I froze. No magic, spells or weapons.

Key’s POV

Jaekyung who was standing beside me froze after BOSS finished his sentence. I could feel her tensing up. What was wrong with her I thought to myself.

“We will have Key and Jonghyun first”

Jonghyun and I stepped forward. Jaekyung and BOSS stepped back. Both of us took our positions.

“START”

Jonghyun was quick as he threw me a kick first. I quickly dodged it. We continued on, there has never been an end between the two of us. Both of us stopped knowing that there was no stop.

“I see you boys have improved. Good work”

We bowed and walked back.

JaeKyung’s POV

Oh no it’s my turn now.

“We will have Jonghyun again but with Jaekyung this time”

Well good I thought to myself at least its not with that Key. Who hasn't done anything except just act cold towards me.

Jonghyun stepped out and I followed. He game me a smile.

“START”

His moves were so quick. He gave me a punch and I was on the floor holding onto my stomach. He had a confused face. He looked over to BOSS who also had a confused expression. He kicked me while I was on the floor. I flipped over and then everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really liking this new story hope u guys do too ;)

Please check out and subscribe to my other story 'Why Have I Fallen For You'

READ COMMENT SUBSCRIBE

angelicity.