Meeting

MISSION COMPLETE

BOSS's POV

"Key and Jonghyun i would like you to meet Jaekyung. She is going to join your team"

Jaekyung stepped out from behind me. 

"Is she another new girl that you are going to try and train" key asked while looking coldy at Jaekyung. 

"No, actually her parents are legends. Both of you should know Josh Jung and Alice Jung. Well Jaekyung is their daughter"

"Woahh that's her" he said with a huge smile while giving her a look from head to toe. 

Key's POV

So that's her i thought to myself. i heard rumours saying that she was extremely powerful. There was also rumours lately saying that her parent have been killed by demons. She was wearing a black tights with short demins, a top and high heel boots. She didnt look depressed that her parents were killed. BOSS left us because he had to go to an important meeting. 

Jae Kyung's POV

I looked at the two boys who were around my age. BOSS had actually introduced me to their basic profiles. I must admit that it was true about these boys having extremely good looks. I looked around the dorm it was big room at the end of the room there was 4 doors. Key sat down on the sofa while Jonghyun came over and pulled me down to sit down. He tried to ask something but he hesitated a couple of times. I knew what he was trying to ask. 

" Yes my parents are dead"

"Aren't you depressed", he asked with a confused face. 

'Yes, but if i kill the demons my parents will resurrect", i said with a slight smile. 

During our conversation Key was just staring at his laptop. He shut his laptop and said cold ' training time'. He got up and walked to the elevator doors. Jonghyun got and dragged with me with a slight skip in his walking. The three of us entered the elevator. The elevator had a computer the two of them scanned their thumb on the computer. It beeped and and failed then the computer came up with a message saying needing one more person. They both looked at me.

"So she really is apart of us" Key said coldy. 

" And why are you even bringing her Hyung, she a girl and she gonna get hurt" 

"Didnt you hear rumours saying that she is extremely powerful" Jonghyun said while taking my hand and putting my thumb on the computer

The computer beeped again and on the screen appeared in green block letters 'approved'. The lift started moving up. DING the doors opened. We stepped out and the lift doors closed behind us. 

The training room was big there was all sorts of equipments and machines. Jonghyun looked at me with a huge grin. 

"Why dont you prove to Key that you are extremely powerful"

Jonghyun's POV

She walked over to the 3 large metal cans at the back of the room. Those cans were used for practicing strengths. She touched the can in the middle which was the same height as her. Then she started walking back to us. She stopped in front of us and turned around to face the can. She placed both of her hands in front of her and flashed them. In the instant the can in the middle blew up. She turned around and gave the two of us a cheesy smile. 

Key's POV

I guess those rumours werent fake. She does have good powers. Jonghyun as usually quickly went up and started hugging her in delight and clapping his hands like a child. I started walking to the boxing room, the room had 4 walls with one them made from glass. I started the machine and started dodging the punches and punching and kicking back. 

Jaekyung's POV

"Why does Key act so cold towards me"

"That's just Key's personality after he gets to know you he will change" he said while still looking at Key's moves. 

DING. The lift doors opened and it was BOSS. He looked around the room with a smile. His eyes soon landed on the metal can that was blew up. 

"WOW who blew that up"

Jonghyun pointed to me.  Key came out of the boxing room and stood next to Jonghyun. The three of us stood in a line facing BOSS. He handed each of us a folder. This is your new task. 

"I want the three of you to be extremely careful starting from now."

The three of us nodded. 

"You will start intensive training tomorrow. Tonight you will have a good look at everything in the folder" he said with a huge grin. 

Then he disappeared with a gold glow around him. The three of us got back onto the lift and went to the dorm. Jonghyun showed me my room which was right next to Key. The room was big and my clothing and stuff was already in the room. He turned around and walked back to his room. 

So this is it i thought to myself while looking at my new room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM! The first chapter LOLz

Please comment to tell me what you think about this new story.

READ COMMENT SUBSCRIBE

Please subscribe to 'Why Have I Fallen For You'.

Also read and comment on my first blog 'SHINee's Hair'

angelicity