VIPKellBell, I ship you with...

Kpop Ships!!! (Ask Box Closed Temporarily)

VIPKellBell asked: “Hello! I saw your Kpop ships and I would love to request~!^^

-Zodiac sign: Libra
-Summary of what you look like: Medium length brown hair, blue eyes, 5’5’’
-Hobbies: Writing, music, singing, shopping, hanging out with friends, daydreaming
-Profession: Writing
-What you truly look for in a guy: A sweet, caring guy, who is also on the shy side. I also like him to have a sense of humor, and can take corny jokes xD He can either be the same height as me or taller.
-What you’re like: I’m extremely shy when you first meet me, but when I’m comfortable enough, I can be silly and out there. I like to make funny and corny jokes. Making people laugh and smile is kind of always on my agenda, I like to make people’s days whenever they are down. I also can understand people very easily
-What your style is: My style is pretty simple. I don’t put my hair up a lot, but when I do, it’s either in a ponytail or putting my bangs back. I don’t wear make up that much either, unless I’m going somewhere fancy, but I do sometimes put on some foundation from time to time. Most of the time I wear jeans with a nice top or a t-shirt.
-What groups you want to be shipped with: ToppDogg and BlockB”

Thank you VIPKellBell for subscribing and messaging. Now let’s find your perfect match!!! xD

For Topp Dogg, I ship you with Xero. To me, he is just like you ideal type. He is caring and caring. He seems a little shy because, well, I rarely see him. I feel like if you were to make a funny yet corny joke, he’ll laugh. He is 5’9’’ and a plus, he is a pretty cute guy. His zodiac sign is an Aquarius and they mix well with a Libra. He would also respect how you like to make people smile and laugh. He would also respect how you can understand how people feel even if you’ve never been in their position. In any case, you two would make a great couple.

And for Block B, I ship you with P.O. You and him match perfectly together and he is a lot like you in many ways. He makes cheesy jokes and I don’t even remember the last time I seen him in a bad mood! As for your style, you two match perfectly. He usually wears pants/jeans and a t-shirt. Though he changes his hair almost every comeback, you and him would make an amazing couple physically. I, myself, feel like he would want a girl who has any natural colored hair. He likes rapping and you like singing so, maybe you guys can collab. I would love to see you two together.

Fighting!!!

------------

Thank you VIPKellBell for subscribing and messaging. I am all open for new ships!!! Saranghaeyo, everyone!!!<3