CheesecakePops, I ship you with...

Kpop Ships!!! (Ask Box Closed Temporarily)

CheesecakePops asked: “Sign
Virgo ?
Appearance?
Black-brownish medium length wavy hair, big light brown eyes, sharp nose, normal lips, lanky with small muscles and 5'10. Also, I have light tan skin and chubby cheeks. I'm Spanish-American. No makeup, I'm not allow nor do I want to wear any because what if my skin gets worse? I'm already lacking sleep.
Hobbies?
I play sports most of my time. Like Basketball and Soccer, Volleyball sometimes. Tho', I hate running. Listening to music, reading, eating and sleeping.
Profession
I wanna to do Journalism when I grow up. The arts of photography and today's world always makes me rather curious. I'm thirteen so eh, about five more years till college.
What I like about a guy?
He's gotta take things slow and be a romantic but not like super romantic where I feel suffocated. He has to love me for me and be caring slash sensitive. My height or taller, I don't like short guys as a love interest. Hip-Hop or R&B music lover or has to be a very good athlete.
My personality?
4-D. To people I can be a mood-changer, doesn't matter who. One moment I'm nice and outgoing other minute, I wanna be left alone leaving me anti-social and aloof. Sometimes, I'm really sensitive so if one hurts me it might take awhile for me to forgive one another. Depends, really.
My style?
I love my hair in braids or a ponytail, never left down. Because when it's down everybody loves to mess with it. Casual wear like jeans slash shorts and tee with my Chuck Taylor, Nikes or flats when I go out. Home or with family, I'm always wearing a sporty type of wear. Headbands, hoodies, sweatpants, Basketball shorts. Honestly, I don't care as along as I look good and I'm really comfortable.
Groups of my choice?
BTS, Got7, Infinite, Ikon, SHINee & Winner.”

Hi! Thank you for subscribing and messaging. So!! Let’s find out your perfect matches. J

For BTS, I ship you with Jungkook. Not only is he the youngest member, but because you two are very compatible. At first, I thought you would be perfect with V (which is very true), but he is a Capricorn. That sign is so, very romantic that it’s crazy! Jungkook is also a Virgo so he would understand you. As I said in the previous ship I did, having a lot in common may cause some problems. But, if you two work together and have everything set, you may be a life-long match.

For GOT7, I ship you with JR. He is another Virgo. To be honest, he isn’t as romantic as he looks. Though, I’m pretty sure he is. Truthfully, you won’t have to worry about being hurt. To me, he seems like the type that wouldn’t hurt his girl. He would be 100% honest with you so all you have to do is trust him. He would also be really patient with your sudden changes in mood and would still be next to you when you’re alone. Soon enough, you’d learn how to control your moods.

In Infinite, I ship you with Sunggyu. Not only are you two compatible, but he is VERY close to your ideal type. He is a Taurus. I have no idea if he’s into Hip Hop or R&B but the rest are accurate. He’s funny and weird so you’ll have a fun time with him. He’s seems very committed to his girl and I guess you can say he’s a little sensitive. I mean, let’s face it; everyone has a soft side. You two would be a very good couple.

For iKON, I ship you with Donghyuk. He’s a Capricorn, but he seems less romantic than other people of that zodiac. Just by looking at him, he doesn’t really seem romantic. Though, he does have a soft side. After watching Mix&Match, it was really obvious that he cared for all of the other members as much as he cared for himself. Now, just imagine how he would be with his girl. He’s really into Hip Hop and his style is similar to yours. I don’t know his official height but he’s taller than Jinhwan (Honestly, to me, if you’re taller than Jinhwan, you’re tall). He is also a very athletic guy. In the end, you both meet each other’s standards.

SHINee, I ship you with Taemin. I was going to say Minho but, sadly, you weren’t compatible at all with him. Taemin is a Cancer. Seeing how you have mood changes, he would try to make you smile by smiling. I would say that he really isn’t good with sudden mood changes, but when it’s someone he cares about (As in a family member and/or girlfriend/wife/fiancé), he would try and do anything to make that person happy. He likes dancing to almost any type of music and I guess you can say that he’s pretty athletic. Seeing how his solo debut went, I would say that he likes Hip Hop. So… I have found you another perfect match!

In WINNER, I ship you with Seunghoon. Apparently, he’s the only one you are compatible with in WINNER. He’s pretty tall and funny, which is always a bonus! He is also a Capricorn. To me, he isn’t the romantic type. Though, he can be once in a while. He also seem like the type that would like Hip Hop and R&B music. To be honest, he seems like a weary person. He wouldn’t want to go to fast and ruin everything so, you don’t have to worry. Therefore, you guys would be perfect!

Fighting!!

-------------

I am so, so, soooooo sorry that I took SUPER long to update. I was really busy with school and Christmas shopping that I couldn’t have a lot of time. But since I have a good amount of days for vacation, I can catch up on all the other requests.

Anyways… Thank you CheesecakePops for subscribing and messaging. I am now free for any other requests so please, feel free. Saranghaeyo!!! Merry Christmas!<3