iminlovewifLJH, I ship you with...

Kpop Ships!!! (Ask Box Closed Temporarily)

iminlovewifLJH asked: “Hi this is for the kpop ship entry. (:

- Cancer
- Asian chinese lol. My hair is quite long it stops at the middle of my waist. I have decent eyes and an almond shaped face.
- I like to read, listen to music, hangout with friends
- I wanna be a doctor
-I like tall guys around more than 175cm. I like guys who have a nice smile. He can make me laugh all the time but quiet at times
- people say I'm naive. I believe easily lol. I like to help people. I'm shy so I wont initiated the conversation unless someone does then I'll talk to you nonstop.I can be quiet but hyper at time. I forgive easily but I don't forget.
- I let go of my hair when I go out. I don't put on makeup. I normally wear jeans and tops when I go out. I wear dresses often mostly for events or parties. I hate wearing shorts. When I go run an errand, I wear casual like T-shirt and baggy pants.
- exo. Got7. BTS. Ikon

hurry and find my match ^^”

Yes, this is for the Kpop ships!! Lol. Thank you for subscribing and messaging!!

For EXO, I ship you with Luhan. He seems like the type that would like a girl who is shy at first but once you get to know her, she’s the total opposite. He is 178 cm and he does have a nice smile. He can be weird at times but when the time comes, he can be serious. He seems like he won’t take advantage because you forgive easily, so you don’t have to worry. As for your style, I feel as though you explained exactly who Luhan would look good with physically. I can see you guys as a perfect match.

For GOT7, I ship you with JB. He is 179 cm and he has the most adorable smile. He is also very weird and serious when he can be. Why do you think he is the leader? He seems like he’ll be aware of your inability to turn down an apology and would try not to do anything wrong so that he won’t worry about you forgiving him even if you can’t forget what he had done. His sign is a Capricorn and they mix very well with Cancer. So over all, he’ll try to be the best boyfriend just for you.

BTS, I ship you with Suga. To me, he seems a lot like JB. He has almost the same smile and an adorable little laugh. Trust me, if you hear him laugh, you’ll laugh yourself. He’s really weird and crazy but, he can be quiet. He himself wears almost the same style as you, so I think that is a plus. His sign is a Pisces. Though Pisces and Cancer are a lot alike in many ways, if you guys need a reality-check, take it. If you guys check, you might just end up being life-long lovers.

Last but not least, for iKON, I ship you with Donghyuk. I do not know his height but he seems pretty tall. He is also a Capricorn so he is almost exactly like JB and a little bit like Suga. He is actually the only one in iKON that is compatible with you. But here are some benefits. He is an awesome dancer and he can sing. He can rap and play the play a few instruments. Everything that he is fantastic at has to do with music. So if you’re feeling down, I can see him using his talents to make you happy. So, you two would be an awesome couple!

Fighting!!!
 
------------

Thank you for subscribing, iminlovewifLJH, and for messaging me! Please feel free to ask me, everyone!! Saranghaeyo!!!<3