Chapter 6

Our lovely noona

 From the day Namjoon told them about it,they always asked Snsd to hang out with them.

 

 "Sorry guys,we are busy today.Even our manager is not available."Taeyeon said when Namjoon called her to ask them join them eat pizza at the downtown."Oh,what is in your schedule?"Namjoon asked.The others Bangtan members bit their nails,feeling nervous that their noona couldn't make it.Well,since they knew who was the one that wanted to kidnap her,they are being very cautious.

 

 "Urm,it's strong heart and also a radio with Ryeowook oppa  and Leeteuk oppa."Something lurched in Namjoon's stomach and he inmediately thanked Taeyeon and hung up."One of the culprit is there."He said and they immediately ran to their manager's room."Hyung!"They barged in and saw that their manager was talking to someone.

 

 When he finished talking,he looked at the boys and sighed."Guys,you guys are busy actually today.Namjoon,Yoongi,Jin,Jungkook and Taehyung has Strong Heart while Hoseok and Jimin has radio with Ryeowook-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi."They looked at each other and smiled."Thanks hyung!"They immediately changed their clothes and in no time,they were waiting for their manager to finish ready.

 

 "Wow,it feels like that you guys have changed."The manager said as he drove them to the studio.Eventhough Jimin and Hoseok is not in the list,they insisted to follow.

 

 "It must be because of your angel noona right?"They chuckled sheepishly when they heard their manager called Taeyeon their angel noona.Indeed,she is their angel."We arrived bo-..."The manager's words were cut when the boys already rushed outside except for Jimin and Hoseok."You guys stay here."They nodded.

 

 The 5 boys enter their waiting room and was greeted by a coordi noona."Hurry boys!"They rushed to their own seats and the make-up and stylist immediately put some make-up on them and picked some clothes for them.

 

 "Strong.....Heart!!"Lee Seunggi said the usual opening and the audiences clapped their hands.The curtains behind Lee Seunggi was closed so the audiences still didn't know the guests."Wah,today is a very good day!"Lee Seunggi looked very happy today and shining too."We have many great guests and you guys surely will be entertained today!"Lee Seunggi said and the curtain opened,making the audiences shrieked.

 

 "So Nyuh Shi Dae,Bangtan Seonyeondan,IKON and also Bigbang!"The seats were full with idols and several actors.They clapped their hands."Woah,So Nyuh Shi Dae~"Lee Seunggi said and the audiences woo-ed him."Lee Seunggi! Im Yoona!"And they kept on chanting their names because of the latest news about them dating.

 

 "Aish,stop teasing me!"Lee Seunggi said and Yoona blushed after she received a wink from Seunggi."Stop loverbirds!"Jung Juri shouted and all of them bursted in laughter.After a long chat,suddenly Lee Seunggi asked them about their ideal type in Girls' Generation.

 

 "Well,you already know right?"G-Dragon looked at Yoona and Seunggi loosened his tie and Seungri immediately went to him and gave him a water bottle."Okay,I should't have ask that."He said,making the audiences and artists laughed."Just kidding,I have the new one."

 

 That made people gasped.

 

 "Yah,you're going to tell them?"G-Dragon just shrugged.After the news about him breaking up with Mizuhara Kiko,he didn't care about the scandals anymore."Who is it?"Seunggi asked and all of them went silence to hear him out."Well,you guys knew that I once trained at SM right?"Almost all of them nodded.

 

 The 5 boys were praying inside their hearts that it's not Taeyeon.Or more delicious drama will come."She attract me since I first laid my eyes on her."The audiences woo-ed and the news about this is going viral everytime a word came out from G-Dragon's mouth.

 

 "It's Kim Taeyeon-ssi."People woo-ed and Taeyeon widened her eyes."Huh?"Her face was blank and red."Yah,this is unexpected!"Seunggi said."Aish,this can't be happening."Taehyung said but Jung Juri caught that and she laughed."Yah,this kid is jealous!"Jung Juri said and Taehyung just smiled sheepishly."Now,it's your time to feel loved Taeyeon-ssi."Seunggi said and they laughed.

 

 At the waiting room,Bangtan's members were lifeless."How can we defeat G-Dragon's sunbae? It's impossible it's like heaven and hell."Jungkook said and suddenly they heard a knock."Hello?"They heard G-Dragon's voice and they immediately stood up."Oh,uh,annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim."They bow and hung their heads low when they finally stood straight.

 

 "Well,don't you want to invite me in?"G-Dragon said and they immediately G-Dragon to a couch."Hahaha,guys,just relax.I don't eat people."Jungkook was currently hyperventilating as the biggest fan of G-Dragon eventhough he just said that he adores his Taeyeon noona."So,Juri noona said that you guys are jealous?"They gulped.Uh-uh,this is a sensitive question.

 

 "Well,yeah."Taehyung being Taehyung just straightforwardly answered."Yah,Taehyung-ah.Why did you said that?"Namjoon nudged him and Taehyung made a 'what-did-I-do-wrong?' face."It's okay,just tell me."They sighed and nodded.Well,one of the biggest sunbaenim knew their not-so-secret.

 

 "Whatever,but I warned you.In this industry,lots and I mean,lots of male idols and actors wanted Taeyeon.Jo Insung,Block B,2PM,me,IKON,Winner,FTIsland,Cnblu-..."G-Dragon noticed they were closing their ears."So,you guys have lots of competition.Even the son of Prine Minister want her."Yoongi who was drinking,coughed."The Minister's son?"G-Dragon nodded."Yeah,he once told me when we were at Hongdae Club."

 

 Typical dragon.

 

 They gaped.Their chance was like,0%."Good luck then kids."He smiled and tapped their shoulders."Annyeong."He smiled and closed the door after he went out.They definitely regretted knowing the new informations that they just got.

 

==========

 

 After 3 hours,it's time for Hoseok and Jimin to go to the radio station.When they arrived,they saw Taeyeon was taking a short nap on a couch.They smiled sweetly.

 

 "Annyeonghaseyo! This is Leeteuk and Ryeowook!"Both Leeteuk and Ryeowook said ans they clapped their hands while Taeyeon laughed at their dorky antics."Wah,today we have Bangtan Seonyeondan J-Hope and Jimin and also Kim Taeyeon!"Tehy clapped and cheered.

 

 "Annyeonghaseyo,Bangtan Seonyeondan J-Hope imnida."Hoseok said and he eyed both men."Jimin imnida."He said and smiled to the artist in there eventhough he is quietly glaring at a guy either Ryeowook or Leeteuk."Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Taeyeon imnida!"Taeyeon and all the guys there cheered loudly.She just laughed her ahjumma laugh.

 

 After the radio,Jimin and Hoseok went to the deserted hallway and went to the vending machine since their throats already sore from singing and talking back then."Lemon or grape?"Jimin asked Hoseok and he answered grape.He bought 2 grape juice and headed to their van.Before they got to enter their van,they heard a screeching sound and saw a van moved in front of their van.They heard a soft knocking on the window and saw Taeyeon with tied.

 

 Jimin and Hoseok were blank while their other members complained about how tired they are eventhough they were currently laying in the van."Hyung! Follow that van!"Hoseok said and they immediately closed the door.

 

 "Why? We have to head to the dor-..."They glared at their manager.Their whole body were full with rage and nobody can explain how angry are they."JUST GO!"They shouted and the manager sped the van,chasing the other van."Why guys?"Namjoon asked as they rubbed their eyes,sleepiness overwhelmed them.

 

 "Taeyeon noona is kidnapped!!"They widened their eyes and they shouted,even the manager."What?!"