Chapter 2

Our lovely noona

 Taeyeon was eating the chips while waiting for the stylist to finish doing her hair."Girls,you guys have to give your albums to other artists.Taeyeonquickly put the chips on the table and went to take a bag aof albums and went with Tiffany and Jessica since the ithers were still finishing their hair and make ups.

 

 "Firstly,CNBlue!"Taeyeon said excitingly and open the door..They greet the members and gave them their album.Then they went to G-Dragon,AOA and many more artists' waiting rooms."Lastly,the newly debut group.Bangtan Sonyeondan!"Taeyeon said and knocked the door.She open the door and found 7 guys looking at her shockly."Urm.....Hello??"Tiffany said as the 3 of them waved their hands in front of the guys."Oh,Bang Tan.Annyeonghaseyo,Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!"They said and TaeTiSic smile to them."I heard that today is your debut stage right?"Jessica asked.

 

 They nodded and Taeyeon hand Jin their album.'Oh My Gosh,she is giving me their album!!'Jin thought while shakily took the album.They smile awkwardly."Nae,and sorry for the awkwardness.We are still not suitable for this kind of things."Rap Mon said while Jin was calming his heart down."Don't worry.Many hoobaes are nervous around the sunbaes.So,I understand you guys."Taeyeon said and chuckled.They gape for a while and quickly snapped."Nae,kamsahamnida!"They said in unison and bow to them.

 

  Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other and chuckled.They closed the door and JeTi laughed."Wae?"Taeyeon asked weirdly."Ani,it's kind of obvious that they totally love you."Jessica said and she laughed.Taeyeonfurrowed her eyebrows."Where did you get that idea?"Tiffany laughed."Hello,when we were talking,they seem comfortable.But when you were talking,they were sweating and fidgeting around.Isn't it obvious?"They continued to laughed while Taeyeon just shook her head and left the two dorks.

 

 While at BTS' waiting room,they were still gaping and stared at the air qide eyes."Did Taeyeon sunbae just gave their album to me?"Jin asked in confusion.They nodded their heads in unison.After the show,they head back to their new dorm riding their van."Woah,I can't believe it.I slept when So Nyuh Shi Dae and G-Dragon sunbae were performing!"Jungkook groaned and put his pillow on his face."Me too."All of them said and sighed.Don't know even that thing effect them...

 

 Tomorrow morning,they were woken up by their loud manager."Guys! I have some good news for you!"All of them froaned and continued to sleep.Their manager sighed and suddenly smirked."Okay then,continue to sleep!"BTS smiled in victory."I'll just tell Sajangnim that you guys don't want to do the collaboration stage with SNSD!"Suddenly all bedrooms'doors in that dorm opened and 7 guys ran to the living room.

 

 "This trick will never get old."Their manager mutter and sat on the single couch."Next 2 weeks you guys will perform at Music Bank that will be hold at Mexico.You guys will have a collaboration stage with SNSD."After he said that,the whole dorm erupted with shout and cheers."Calm down guys! You guys will be practicing at SM Ent."They gasped and hugged each other."I know you guys are excited.But we have to get going now."Their manager said."We have to go to SM now?"Jimin asked and the manager nodded.They quickly took a bath and get ready.