Chapter 1

Our lovely noona

 "1,2,3 and 4.Last step! Good job guys!"He gave an applause to the boys there."Woah,it's tiring."Han Kimjun,a trainee said."Nae,I feel want to run away."Namjoon said as he wiped his sweat from his forehead."Yah,you are so lucky.You will debut at any time soon.Since you're already in a group that Sajangnim created."Kimjun said in a jealousy tone."Hahaha,it must be a crazy time for me."Namjoon said and went to Hoseok.

 

 "Call the others,we have a practice for our debut stage soon."Hoseok followed his order and quickly went to call the other members.When they were practicing,the other trainees looked at them in amazement and envy."I definitely know why Sajangnim picked them to debut."Kim Guryo said and silently clapped his hands.After they finished,the other trainees applause for them loudly.

 

 "Can you guys give us some space? We want to discuss something."Namjoon said and the other trainees excuse themselves."Guys,our debut stage is next month,we have to make this the best debut stage ever.Or else we are doom and may not reach our target popularity."Namjoon said and the others nodded their head.Suddenly,Jungkook smile and gasped."W-wait,our debut stage is next month?"The others nodded and looked at him weirdly.

 

 Jungkook was squealing like a fangirl."What the heck is wrong with you?"Yoongi asked while squinting his eyes."Ani,next month is........"Jungkook was smiling giddily.While the others were waiting for him to finish his words but still not anticipate it.

 

 "So Nyuh Shi Dae sunbaenim comeback!"The other gasped and squealed just like Jungkook."Daebak! I can see my Taengoo noona!"Jimin said andstarted to day dream about 'his' noona."Yah! She is mine!"And they ended up fighting because of Taeyeon.

 

 One month later,

 

 "Guys,remember your stage name.You are V,J-Hope,Suga,Jungkook,Jimin,Jin and I'm Rap Monster."The pthers nodded hearing their leader's words."I'm very tired after giving our albums to sunbaenim."Jin said and sighed."Yet,we still didn't perform."V said.Suddenly,someone knocked on their waiting room's door.

 

 The door open and they widen their eyes.'OH MY GOD!! IT'S HER!!'All Bangtan members thought while trying to control their hearts because of the angel they saw in front of their eyes.Yep,it's SNSD'S TAEYEON!