Huang Lei Who Saw It All

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter



 

I saw it all. I was working on this household ever since the now divorced Mr. Huang and Ms. Cazorla. I was teenager back then. But before anything else, I used to work as Mr. Huang's assistant. When Renjun was born, I was assigned to look out for the boy and to care for him when Mr. Huang is not around.

I can see in Mr. Huang's eyes the doubt he had when his wife left him. Doubting if it was a right decision that he didn't stop her from leaving. He was. To be honest, his wife has always been a lady with a bad attitude. Excuse me if I will say this but I always wonder what did he saw in her that he loved her dearly.

Mr. Huang is a workaholic man. Always on the go and almost never home. That's why Renjun grew up and not once did he ate with his father. But he understands. He always do. He's a good kid.

"Mr. Huang, where's daddy?" a young Renjun once asked me.

I contemplated on how am I going to explain to him that his father can't join him for meals as he's out doing business.

"Your father is out of the country as of now, Master Renjun," I answered. I was so scared on what his reaction would be.

Thankfully, he said, "Oh, okay, I understand. Why don't you join me Mr. Lei?". He's inviting me to eat with him. Him, the child that I serve for, wanted me to eat with him?

Truthfully, I was stunned on how good person Renjun is. Considering he grew up without a mother and his father is always at work with only me and the other servants to raise him.

Renjun has always been a happy child. He's nice to everyone, he's understanding, he's smart and he's always happy. But things changed one day when Renjun went home crying to his father about the whereabouts of his mother.

When Renjun learned what happened to his parents, he changed. From a happy child, he bec

Please log in to read the full chapter