What Did I Ever Did To Deserve This?

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maybe, just maybe everything will change if he decided to go live with the mortals. If he wanted to change how things go, he has to wait until his father retire from the throne. But for the meantime, he's free to do whatever he wanted just as long as his father doesn't know he's still going to the mortal world even after so many innocent prisoners have been tortured.

He decided to go. No, he NEEDS to go and be mortal like. If he have to adapt the mortal ways, then so be it. Tonight, he will leave the palace. It's not a hard decision anyway. Not that he's facinated with a certain innocent mortal. The problem is, where would he stay?  'Think Jeno, think',he thought. He needs a plan. And he needs it to succeed.

"Jeno, let's talk" his father said.

"No! Not until you stop sticking yourself in my business. Father, I'm not a child anymore.", Jeno huffed.

"Jeno, you're 120. You're still a child!" his father argued back.

"I'm not! And why do you care now? In 120 years that I'm alive, this is the first time you ever cared for me, Father" he never wanted to leave as badly as he wanted now. His father is too much. For Jeno, this is the last straw.

"Jeno, I'm your father. you should be listening to me!" his father said.

Tired of the argument, Jeno left the room and went to a guest room. He locked the doors and put a negating spell around the room as to prevent his father from going in using his powers.

"I HATE YOU

Please log in to read the full chapter