1st Plan Failed(Thanks Mom)

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter



 

There's a new teacher on the school. He will be teaching gym class. The former gym class instructor left for personal reasons. Luckily for the school, they immediately found a replacement. Unluckily for Jeno and Renjun, the teacher will make their class a living hell.

Mr. Song, as he would want to call himself, is actually the spy Jeno encountered eariler. As a nighlock, he has the power to shapeshift. That was the reason why Jeno couldn't recognize him.

Gym class with Mr. Song was hell. His main target was Prince Jeno and his human companion. Jeno was very athletic that's why he excels on the class. Mr. Song, unfortunately for Jeno, loves punishing him in front of the whole class. Renjun also goes to the same gym class as Jeno and he was not spared from Mr. Song.

"Jeno" "Jeno" "Jeno" that was the only name he's calling everytime Jeno moves. Renjun at that time, was forced to do his punishment as he was not good at gym.

Renjun was forced to run the whole oval as a punishment. For being uncooperative as he say. But we all know that he's just picking on Jeno and Renjun.

One day, Renjun saw Mr. Song talking animatedly on a hologram. Curious as to what Mr. Song and the person he's conversing, decided to video record the whole thing.

"Yes, Your Highness. Prince Jeno and his companion are my target and as far as I could see, it's working." Mr. Song said
.
"Very well. Continue punishing them. I want them to suffer." The person said.

"Yes, Your Highness" Mr. Song answered.

Then, Renjun heard it perfectly,"Make sure my son suffer more. And don't blow your cover." The man instructed Mr. Song. "Yes, Your Highness."Mr Song answered.

Sensing danger, Renjun immediately flee from the dark corner of the school. He thought about Mr. Song as he walk away.
Thinking about who really is Mr. Song and what's his relationship with the man he's

Please log in to read the full chapter